The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 4 Empty Re: Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi)

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:01 am

Adonia's eyes lit up at the mention of 2459 years worth of stories. "Ooooh you shouldn't have told me that" she said impishly. "Now I'm going to be bugging you all the time!.... Between you and Jack...." she blanched for a milisecond at his name "I'll have enough stories to keep me busy for my whole life!" she finished with a faraway look. She would have to tell herself that story again when she went to bed.

((Yes indeed. Its, what, about midnight over there? o3o))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue380/400Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 4 Empty Re: Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi)

Post by Eos Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:22 pm

He laughed. "Heh, strange kid," he murmured as he pat her head. "I don't mind, I don't have that much to do here... other than well teach." He said with a smirk.

((Yep it was... C: ))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:57 pm

Addi giggled "Well as long as you don't neglect your other students on my account" she said giving him another hug. "Heeeey, no need to tease me" she said with a fake pout. "I know I'm weird."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue380/400Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:14 pm

"Alright Addi, you're just a level of strange that's above average." He said instead of calling her weird. He pat her head again, he liked her hair. He liked long hair in general. ((he sounds so damn girly ahhhh tired can't write as guy when tired))

He sighed, feeling all his bruises and stitches at the same time. "I need a nap," he said as he stood. Though it would be hard for him to get any sleep with his nightmares.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:22 pm

"Aw I'm sorry." she said rising as well. "You're tired and here I am keeping you awake" she said turning him and pushing him along towards the main building. "Go on and get some sleep you silly man you." she giggled.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:31 pm

"I know I won't be able to sleep though," he told her. Actually the only day he got a good sleep was the nap with Adonia. He guessed he wasn't used to sleeping alone.

((*is glad you don't have a dirty mind))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:35 pm

Addi looked up at him with some concern. "Why can't you sleep?" she asked cocking her head. "Are you not feeling well?" she said eying his forehead suspiciously as if suspecting it of hiding a fever.

((pfffff lucky me? XD Oh Addi ... stop asking questions, you'll scare big brother XDD))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Now that she mentioned it... well yes he felt like shit. And he wouldn't be surprised if at least one of his wounds was infected. Which could explain why he felt like his blood was on fire.

"Well, not really, but I have trouble sleeping without someone next to me. I guess I really do need a woman..." he said, figuring Adonia wouldn't get it. She had a very innocent mind. It was like talking to his five year old granddaughter sometimes.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:51 pm

Addi looked up at him a bit sadly and gave him a hug. "But you need your sleep or you're going to make yourself sick" she said said with a pouty expression, standing on her tiptoes to try and feel his forehead. "Have you been taking care of those injuries properly?"
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Too tired to pull away, he let Addi feel his forehead.

"I know I know," he said. "I'm going." And he tried to pull back a little. he ignored her question about his injuries.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Addi grabbed his wrist as he tried to go. "Eos?" she said dangerously. "You have been taking care of yourself... and those injuries right?"

He had felt a bit warm to her... Not enough to really make her worry, but his avoiding her question made her uneasy.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:31 pm

"Right right. Of course," he said stupidly. Technically it wasn't a lie. He was taking care of his wounds the way he normally did, by ignoring them. Maybe he had too many to ignore at the moment.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:38 pm

"I hope so" she said quietly, still not liking the avoiding sort of tone in his voice. "I don't need you getting ill from some festering wound because you're too lazy to be bothered to clean it." she said firmly. "I already feel like I'm losing my love, so don't make me lose my brother too."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:42 pm

And then she tried making him feel guilty. "I'll be fine."

((*facepalm* ah the idiot. :3 oh well.))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:22 pm

"All right then" she said quietly, still not entirely convinced, but dropping the subject. "Now go get some rest you silly man. You have classes to teach and a girl to catch so you nee rest. Now get to it!" she giggled, giving him a playful shove.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:28 pm

((Aaaaan then he goes to sleep... oh... IDEA!!! FTW YESH))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:48 pm

((Idea? >3333 oooh do teeeeeeeell >DDD))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:51 pm

((Dead wife dream? i think Yes.
Mind if i just put it here... I'mma lazy girl))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:57 pm

((dooo eeeet >3))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:03 pm

((I shall... wants to post as Cosette first Wink ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:06 pm

((Okey doeky X3))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Eos fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. it was a little early, but he couldn't really give less of a shit. He was exhausted from his many 'friendly' spars, everything ached, and he was tired from teaching too. He wasn't sure if he could pull this off for an eternity.

The dream he slipped into was less violent than most, and he recognized the area as what he called ... well he didn't call it anything. Because he didn't need to, he thought about it enough. It was that place in between, that he had reached twice before. The place where you went when you were dead, but not quite dead. And since he was pretty sure he wasn't dead, he figured he was asleep.

He could see his own body, which was in strange contrast to the nothingness around him. It was a light sort of nothingness but still lacked a color. He sat there and waited to wake up, at least it wasn't a nightmare.

But then he felt a familiar weight on his shoulders and back and turned around to see a certain shade of tan that he dearly missed.

"What are you doing here?" he asked her. Shouldn't she be sitting on a cloud playing a harp or... whatever it was she usually did.

"I came to see you," she said as if it was obvious and snuggled against him.

"I'm not complaining or anything," he told her as he wrapped an arm around her. "but shouldn't you be somewhere else?"

"You haven't moved on, why should I? Because it's killing me, because all I can do is watch you and smile, and cry, and wish to high heaven that you could HEAR me screaming at you but that didn't come in your demigod superpower-pack?" She sounded angry.

"I..." he couldn't think of anything to say.

"Oh.. but you kind of did, didn't you?" she said and stepped back so he could see her and she could get a better look at him. "What's that wind nymph's name? Tahirah?" He didn't know if it was because Adonia was talking about her... or what. But his subconsious seemed to be mad at him.

"I'm sorry," stumbled out of his mouth. She glared at him for a few seconds... then smiled kindly at him.

"Oh babe... I'm not mad at you. Maybe if you move on I can finally get the hell out of here..." she told him, looking around.

"Wait what?" he asked confused.

"Hn.. I'm not mad at you for liking her... I've been gone awhile now and... I'm dead babe," she said and wrapped her arms around his neck. She placed a kiss chastly on his nose. And he didn't feel.. anything. Not like when she usaully kissed him. Usually it felt like the stars were moving and the world stopped spinning. Instead there was just a small cold pressure. "See? Dead."

He woke up... and wished he was still there... that dream he didn't mind.. but now that it was over he only missed her more. And then... he wished Tahi thought better of him. To her he was the mentor of Zeus, maybe he could help her brother but other than that... he was an enemy. She was friendly to him because he could help her... he sighed and buried his face back into the pillow, missing the oblivion.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:15 pm

((Awwwwww poor Eos TAT I just wanna go give him a hug ;3; ))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:30 pm

((Meh, he's fine. He has a Tahi.
Eos: But she doesn't liiiike me... =3= She even met that doctor guy. Which I mean is good... doctors.. and ... yeeaaaah.
Me: *facepalm* Nah Angela said that ... she said....
Eos: *points to the doctor guy mentioned in post*
Me: *points to all the times she mentions him*))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:31 pm

((hee hee awwwww poor widdle Eos feels unwanteeeeed XD))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next