The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 3 Empty Re: Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:10 pm

((*throws a hammock of cookies at you, causing head trauma* TELL MEEEEE NAOOOO))

Back to top Go down

Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 3 Empty Re: Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi)

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:11 pm

((@w@ Cookiiiiiiieeeeeesssss...... *drooool* KIZZY! *passes out*))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue380/400Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:18 pm

((*proceeds to slap you silly in a very british manner* Don't you dare pass out on me you little git! *also curses in a very british manner at you*

You should fear the english-ness

Fear eet!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:20 pm

((ASDFGHJK Wakes up... that wasn't vereh nice Ellie ;3;.... What's a Git by the way? XD I've been trying to find someone who could tell me that for year now.... *throws cookies at you*))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue380/400Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:22 pm

((I'm sorry I swore an oath that I would never betray the mysterious language of the british people...

Now how about a scone and a cuppa? xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:29 pm

((ASDFGHJHGFDS.... No faaaair.... *sniffle sniffle* Fine... I do love scones and tea.... Oh hey! Brb guys... I'm gonna go look at computers real quick... won't be gone long if either of you want to continue chatting/RP when I get back >33))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:32 pm

((Insert many facepalms from both Eos and myself.
---edit---
Kizzy is left handed... =3= ))

Instead of mentally facepalming, he actually gave in and facepalmed. "Oh jeez, Addi, I swear you have a gift. Kizamir, he was born a little before that and it wasn't that hard for him to make that transition. He's a fighter."
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:17 pm

((Pfffff hee hee hee I wuv to torment him XD))

Addi cocked her head curiously. "Gift?" she said completely oblivious to his implication. "Kizamir... A fighter?... You mean like the way Bjorn is?"
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:26 pm

"The things you ask about usually make me feel uncomfortable, you have a way of bringing up my son Kizamir. Who killed his half sister Arcadia. And that's what I mean by 'fighter' he had a kind of blood-lust I've never seen in another human being," he said then took a deep breathe and let it out. He had decided to just blurt it all out so Adonia would stop asking about him.

((*facepalm*))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Addi clapped a hand over her mouth turning a bright pink. "B-bloody hell.." she muttered feeling rather embarrassed. "I-I'm... I really don't mean to...well... I... I'm so sorry" she said partially burying her face in her knees, still a bright shade of pink.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:40 pm

He shrugged, feeling numb again, not really caring. He rubbed Addi's back absentmindedly.

"It's fine Addi, you didn't know. It's good to talk about these things or something, right?" He shrugged again and tried to see her face, he wouldn't be able to forgive himself if he had made her cry... again.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:53 pm

Addi gulped and hugged her knees a bit tighter, "I-I'm still sorry... I need to learn when I should keep my mouth shut... It's obvious it hurts you to think about it... let alone talk about it...."

((fail reply is fail >3>))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:55 pm

"What were we... oh yeah a story. Still want one?" he asked, trying to get her out of her funk again.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:57 pm

"Sure" she said looking up with a small smile. "I do love stories after all..."

((again... epic fail ;3;))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:16 am

((XDDD that's fine uhm.. storeh.. storeh storeh... tra la la ))

How did he start stories for Alana? Oh yeah... "Once upon a time, a while ago actually. There was a knight named James. He was an ok guy. And when he swore his oath to his King he stayed in the castle for a time. Now while he was living in the castle he met a very pretty princess who he fell in love with. And she loved him too, but as the daughter of the King she was supposed to marry a prince of a neighboring land unite the countries and bring peace. They were in love though, and it's hard to stop that kind of thing and soon the King found his daughter with child, and engaged to be married. That wouldn't do so he confronted his knight. Now James was one of his best knights and the king didn't want to lose him. So to prove himself worthy for the princess he was offered a quest. It was more of a challenge. James against the best knight of the enemy country. This way even if they did go to war their best wouldn't be able to fight.

James jumped at the chance of course, because well... you do stupid sh*t when you're in love. He would do anything to be with her.

And so he started the long journey to the capital of the other kingdom, no one was to challenge him on the way because they wanted it to be a fair fight. But those kind of memos don't get to the evil knights. They'll stake out a bridge or road and challenge anyone who comes across. James happened to need to cross a certain bridge that was staked by the Black and Red knight. A rather nasty one...

James had his weapons ready, but wasn't expecting a fight. He was caught off guard and soon the evil knight had him pinned to the ground about to finish him with a single stroke of his broad sword..." he stopped for a second, wondering if Adonia was interested in a story like this one. It wasn't really girly, it definitely wasn't a story he would tell Alana. But that was partially because her father was the antagonist.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:38 am

Adonia sat watching Eos intently hanging on his every word. She truly did love stories... perhaps a bit too much, really.

She watched the entire story play out in her head as she listened to him. She could it all so clearly. The princess, the king, and the batte between the knights and then- she cocked her head as he suddenly stopped. "And then what?" she said eagerly, fidgeting in her eagerness. "He didn't kill the good knight did he?" she asked looking rather worried.

(( Oh my word I love you XD "you do stupid sh*t when you're in love" made my day XDD))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:44 am

Eos grinned. He had no idea the little siren was enjoying the story so much.

"Oh so you want to hear the rest?" he asked, teasing her a little.

((Well... you do. XD))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:48 am

Adonia scramble up to a kneeling position bouncing a bit in anticipation. "Yes please, Eos!" she said giving him a pleading, puppy-eyed look. "Don't just leave the poor knight there about to die!"

((Indeed you do XD Awwww that is cuuute XD SUCH a cute mental image of Eos teasing her.))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:55 am

He couldn't help but laugh at her expression. "Hahaha, Addi. You do know this already happened. The outcome has long gone, and you're only know hearing about it. Either way it's already been and there's nothing you can do about it..." He smiled as she bounced excitedly waiting for him to finish the story like a little girl. "Alright, alright... where was I?"

((Awww. XDDD Stalling a little bit XDDD))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:01 am

"I know I know" she said bouncing next to him eagerly. "But I can't stand not knowing! Oooh if that bad knight kills him I'll never forgive him!" she said looking rather obstinate.

"The Red and Black Knight had the Good Knight pinned and was about to finish him off!" she said leaning forward eager to hear what happened next.

(( Stalling is good XDD Especially when the stalling is done in such an adorable manner! XD He's such a good big brother X3))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:11 am

"Alright, alright," he said and got back to the story.

"And just as James was about to get his head chopped off... thunk an arrow was lodged into the evil knight's shoulder.

'Black and Red' James was surprised to hear a woman's voice.

'Jillian' the knight greeted whoever shot him.

It turned out that the king had sent the evil knight's 'brother' to watch James. Because as the Black and White knight he was known for his stealth. Also James knew the Black and White knight, he was the man who trained him. Jillian was the good knight's Lady and an archer. She went wherever her knight went.

They continued on their way to the capitol, Black & Red in tow. Even if he was evil, the good knight couldn't just leave his brother there.

As soon as they got to the other King's castle James was taken to where he would be fighting the other knight. He had all the weapons he would need and the Black and White knight acted as his squire, taking care of his weapons and bringing them to him when he needed. Giving him water when he got a break. And encouraging him when he needed it. The fight lasted for hours. The two knights were evenly matched. Two of the best. They fought until well after sunset. The King was going to call for a momentary truse, so the men could get a night's sleep before continueing their fight.

But you see, the difference between them was that the other knight had a deep rooted seed of greed in his heart that James lacked.

The prince of that kingdom, the one the princess was to be married to, had heard about his betrothed's betrayal, and wanted revenge against James. He told his kinght that if he won he would give him land, money, and power. All the things he desired. And to win anyway he could.

The knight took this to heart and then, at dusk, while both were tired and weak from a day's battle. He struck the sword out of James' hands. And while he was weaponless, he attacked. Something knights weren't supposed to do. It wasn't the honorable way to fight.

James lay there bleeding. But the King had seen all he needed to see. He had his own knight stripped of his title and left with nothing lived in disgrace. The knight ratted out the jealous prince and he too was punished.

The King called all the best healers to the fallen, and valiant knight... and they healed the wound the best they could. But none of them could heal the fever that had infected his blood.

That is until a certain son of Apollo, tried his healing powers on his friend. And so the Black and White knight healed James and his skin cooled. Soon he was able to travel back and get married to his princess. She had a son who they named John. And they lived happily... for awhile." He added the last part quietly. Unable not to. But not wanting Addi to hear the 'but' in his voice.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:22 am

Addi listened "oohing" and "ahhing" and wincing in all the proper places for such things, happily clapping her hands as soon as she heard the word "happily." So delghted was she by the ending she did not even notice the "for a while" that Eos so quietly uttered.

"Yay! The good knight and the princess got a happy ending!" she squealed, hugging his neck in her delight. "I'll bet I know who the 'certain son of Apollo' was" she giggled, poking him teasingly. "You're a wonderful story teller big brother."

((Hee hee cutting him a break.... Even though I'm sitting here wondering what happens next XD Addi's much more easily satisfied by happy endings than I am XD..... Be glad she didn't hear you Eos =3=))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:31 am

Eos chuckled as Addi, so happy about the story, jumped up and hugged him.
"Aww thanks Addi." He said, happy she didn't hear the very end, happy she didn't ask the Black & Red knight's name, and happy he could put a smile on her face.

((Bhahah thanks... well he died of cancer, because a 'certain son of Apollo' can only give you so much time. So did you like that for something I came up with in five-ten minutes?))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:39 am

Addi giggled and gave him a squeeze. "You're welcome... and thank you for the story Eos." she said bouncing happily. "Now I have a new story to tell myself whenever I get lonely!" she said excitedly. "I've been trying to read more stories as well, but there's nothing quite like having someone actually tell you a story."

((Awwwww bummer ;3; But still yey for story time! ;w; Heck yeah XD I luvs story time... and you are an excellent story teller X3))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:49 am

"Oh Addi... you're such a sweet little girl," he had to say as she bounced around happily. "No problem. I have plenty of stories to tell," he said with a smile. "2459 years worth," he let her know. If she ever wanted a new story she could always come to him.

((Oh why thank you... I think I need some sleep soon... not now but after another post or two... night just in case C:))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next