The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Athenaeum day off

Go down

Athenaeum day off Empty Athenaeum day off

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Omg lame title I know xD this rp is open to anyone Very Happy

Amaranth sighed with relief finally a day of no classes! She made her way into the main building which housedcthe warriors and gulped, would ash be here or gone already? "Ash?" she called out, her voice projecting through the marble walls. Amaranth frowned and walked into the warriors lounge. "Ash?" she called out once more, sighing....perhaps she was still asleep after all it was only half past nine, rather early for warriors to wake on their day off.

Amaranth sighed, worried but she wouldn't let that get to her...if she couldn't find ash here shed look elsewhere, but perhaps she'd run into someone who knows where her little sister went off to.

Back to top Go down

Athenaeum day off Empty Re: Athenaeum day off

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Ash curled up on her bed, after a day of training it was good to just curl up under her sheets and sleep in. Seems that wasn't going to happen because the next thing she heard was her sisters voice. She yawned sitting up and rubbing her eyes, walking barefoot over to the door and looking out. "Ama?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Amaranth sighed about to give up when she heard Ash's adorible high pitched voice. She beamed and sighed with relief rushed over to Ash she glomped her little sister and hugged her close. "Oh god I missed you, i havn't seen you outside of class in FOREVER." She frowned. "And dont go saying but ma the summer...summer but nothing we havnt spent any time since hte new year started." She sighed and cuddled the little one close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Ash oofed as Ama crashed into her and hugged her tight, squishing her face against her chest. "But sis....its so early" Ash replied moving to peel her face off her sisters breast before giving a yawn. "Where are we going so early in the day?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Ama giggled and smiled snuggeling Ash to her not letting her go as she pulled back and smiled. "I just wanted to spend time with you...we can take a short nap if you like then we can go eat and relax." She beamed happily pulling ash to the bed and flopping down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:40 pm

Ash meeped as they flopped onto the bed, looking to her before giggling and snuggling up to her sister. "Reminds me of home" She smiled snuggling into her sisters chest and curling up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:01 am

Amaranth smiled softly and gently stroked Ash's soft hair kissing her forehead, the little one had said it reminds her from home and that made her smile. "Do you miss home?" She frowned and snuggled her little sister more like a daughter close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum