The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) Empty Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi)

Post by Eos Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Eos sat with Addi in the magic ring. The siren hadn't been feeling good... emotionally, not physically. And Eos was trying his hardest to cheer her up.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) Empty Re: Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi)

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:49 pm

((HA HA HA I love you Jo XD BEST TITLE EVER!... and I just made a lame post... go me!))

Addi sat next to her adoptive big brother looking the picture of glumness. She stared blankly at the ground in front of her as her finger traced little patterns on it, but at least her eyes had lost some of the hollow despair from before.

Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) Left_bar_bleue380/400Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) Empty Re: Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi)

Post by Eos Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Eos whistled a show tune and stared at his own hands... yeaaaah, he was bad at fire magic, he was bad at magic in general.

"Addi, what do you usually do when using fire magic?" he asked.

((why thank you XD bhaha))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Addi ceased her mindless floor doodling for a moment and considered the question. "I suppose I try to think of it as a living thing...." she said quietly summoning a little flame in her palms.

"I try to match the energy I give it to the beat of my heart." she held the little flame out. "See?" she said, indicating the flame's steady pulsations. "It helps me keep it steady."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) Left_bar_bleue380/400Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Yeah, seeing as how they just had the heartbeat talk... he didn't think that would help him.

But he tried, he stared at the air above his hand and willed it to ignite. It sparked... then died.

He grit his teeth and glared, and a small fire burst and became steady for a second before fizzing back into oblivion.

((updated his scar list on his profile XDDD and other stuff while I was at it))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Adonia smiled gently, a tiny silver giggle esaping her lips as she shifted to sit in front of him. "You're as bad at this as I am."

She took his hand gently. "You're a musician. I know you can keep a steady tempo." she said with a sly look. "Now hold your hand steady and try to keep your magic flowing into your palm at a steady pace... as if you were playing piano." she said tapping out a steady beat in the hollow of his hand. "Like that."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:11 pm

"Hmm... like... a metronome?" It was more of a statement than a question, and at that he had an idea. He held Adonia's wrist and felt for her heartbeat. Thump thump... thump thump... thump thump He concentrated on his other hand and smiled as he felt heat.

The tiny fire flared with the beat of her heart.

He smiled at Adonia, thankful, but afraid if he said anything the fire would go out.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Adonia smiled at him happily, her own sadness forgotten for a moment in her happiness for him. "There you see?" she said watching the little flame.

"You can do magic just as well as anyone else here. You just needed some practice." she said giving him a small hug with her free arm, keeping the wrist he was holding steady so as not to break his concentration.

((Ohmagosh totally just saw the bit about his scar sheet... *goes spazzing off to look))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:32 pm

The flame flared a little as Addi hugged him and died again, but with her wrist still in his hand he was able to start it again. This time the flame wobbled a bit. He closed his eyes and concentrated on Addi's heart again.

"Thank you Addi..."

((XDDDD it's not that great I think I forgot some *spazzes off to re-read Bjorn fights))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:48 pm

Addi smiled her first real, honest to goodness smile in what felt like weeks at his words. It was wonderful to feel as if she were of some use to someone... even if it did seem such a small way. "You're welcome Eos" she said, smiling up at him.

((Good grief the poor man is more scar tissue than flesh XD... I have the insane urge to poke Chibi Eos to see if he's ticklish XD He's so cute and squishy XDDD))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Eos smiled with Addi... and the flame went out. Malaka! He thought, but said, "ah crap".

((No.. I'd say... 40% - 60% XDDD oh wait his back... no yeah he has more scar tissue than flesh C: Do it. XDDD Oh jeez. Fffff. ))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:11 am

Addi giggled, her usually silver bell tone returning as she patted her brother's shoulder. "Its ok. Now that you know how to get a flame going, all you have to do is practice!" she said holing out her hand and producing a little hoop of fire and twirling it around her finger. "That's about the best I can do right now." she said sheepishly.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:18 am

Eos chuckled. "Heh, better than I can," he let her know, while staring at her ring of flame.

((I just read the part where Addi tells him he needs a woman... rolling on the floor laughing my @ss off.))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:23 am

Addi giggled girlishly, making the hoop grow and shrink a few times before slipping it on one of her fingers like a ring. "Its taken me an entire year to learn this much" she sighed, looking at the little ring. "My water magic tends to kind of 'put it out' so to peak" she said thoughtfully.

((hee hee I put that in just for you XD Glad to see you're enjoying it so much That one almost needs a doodle >3333... I have too many things to doodle XD)
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:32 am

"Hnn... contradicting magic that must be... strange," he offered. He stared at the growing and shrinking ring of fire, wondering what he would need to do to be able to do that.

((I'm very glad you did.. I'm tempted to have Eos bring it up again XDDDD like to ask for advice from Addi or something *shrugs* he needs it mr. smooth))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:43 am

"It is a bit odd" she said staring at the little ring of flame around her finger. "Its like.... a war inside me whenever I use fire... Its almost like my soul shrinks away from it.... but perhaps that's just because I've always been rather more partial to cold than heat." she shrugged slipping the little ring on fire on and off her fingers one by one.

((He can feel free to bring it up again. XD I'm tempted to have Addi ask him to tell her a story sometime... Don't ask why. Looong back-story stuff there XDD))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:48 am

The way Addi used fire was so... specific and delicate looking. The way he felt his fire was... was more... bursts of flame and rage. And damn he needed SOME magic if he was going to get closer to Tahi, but... he shook his head as if to shake the idea out of his head.

He needed magic to fight Kallistrates. But that didn't matter because Tahi probably though he was weird and why the helll did he care?! But... he did.

"Hey Addi... you're a girl..."

((Eh? Do it. I wanna write an Eos story.))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:58 am

Addi burst out laughing, leaning against him in her amusement. "An astute observation Eos." she laughed, wiping her eyes. "Any particular reason for that brilliant observation?" she asked, her eyes dancing with amusement.

((Ok XD I will as soon as I find an opening >D))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:02 am

Eos' cheeks got a little warm as Addi laughed at him, but at least she was laughing, which made him feel better.

"Well, I mean, ya' know how you said I needed a woman... heh uhm.. I could use some help with that... and I mean... you are a girl so maybe you could help... me... with.... N-never mind." He babbled at her pathetically.

(( RAINBOW BUMMIE ))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:14 am

"Awwww Eos" she said with a giggle, getting up on her knees so she could hug his neck in her little sister way. "I'd be honored to help you out... Sooooo who's the lucky girl?" she asked with a slightly evil grin poking his cheek from her perch around his neck.

For a moment, she was reminded rather painfully of her sadness concerning Jack, but the pathetic, pleading look on Eos' face made her push her own sadness away for his sake... she could cry later...

((yeeeey! XD))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:18 am

"Er.. well... you know." he was very tempted to tell her to forget the whole thing, but she looked like she really wanted to help. So he ignored how hot is face was and continued on.

((Was just brushing up on my Spartan knowledge... it was f-ing scary what they did to their own people!! o_O))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:24 am

Addi smiled again. "ooooh so I was right was I?" she said with a giggle. "Oh you sure know how to pick them Eos. I imagine you've met Kallistrates then?" she said mischievously.

He was so adorable when he was nervous... so long as he wasn't biting her head off that is.

((I imagine o3o oi.... Hey, I gotta go for a bit.. My brothers are dragging me out to see a movie cause I "don't get out enough" I'll be back in a couple hours.... but you'll probably be asleep then ;3;))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:30 am

"Er... well... yeah," he said awkwardly. "Unfortunately I have met Kallistrates," he told her. His blush was now half anger and half embarrassment. Kal had a gift, to easily rub Eos the wrong way.

((Have fun C: and yeah I'll probably be asleep, talk to you tomorrow.
"Special punishments were imposed if boys failed to answer questions sufficiently 'laconically' (i.e. briefly and wittily)" XDD made me laugh. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_sparta#Life_in_Classical_Sparta ))

Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:52 am

Adonia's face fell a bit. She didn't know Kallistrates, or Kal as Tahi called him, but his reputation for being overprotective of his little sister was difficult to miss.

"Oh my" she said, letting go of his neck and plopping back down next to him. "It sounds like that didn't go well.... he doesn't know that you... well... that you like her does he?" she asked with a nervous look at Eos.

((See you ...*looks at clock* later today XD. Good heavens... the SPartans were.... Nasty.... Poor Eos ;3; :hugs: Poor Babyyyyy))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:14 am

Eos shrugged. He hadn't even known he liked Tahirah until Adonia had pointed out how obvious it was. So maybe he did. But seeing as how he was still alive, Eos doubted he knew about it.

"I don't think so, but he knows I'm the mentor for Zeus and that's enough for him," he told her honestly. Their family history... well, they didn't exactly like Zeus.

((Oh 4am... I was supposed to go to bed 'early' haha allnighter works too. They really were.. It think they were the ones that put him at the top of the awkward tree and waited for him to fall XDDD
Eos: *is hugged* uh.. thanks Kat. But I'm over that.
Me: He misses Nikeus
Eos: *blushes*))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next