The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi)

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Addi sighed in relief. "Well that complicates things a tad doesn't it? I can't pretend to know why they hate Zeus.... but I definitely share their dislike... He doesn't have a very good reputation." she said, lost in thought.

"But at least Kal doesn't know you like her.... From what I've heard, he literally chased away any and all boys in Tahi's year-group who showed any interest in her at all...." She said peering at him out of the corner of her eye.

"But I don't think she's ever been happy with him for that. She's very free-spirited you know..." She turned to look at him again, smiling slyly. "So, why do you need my help, if you don't mind my asking? Surely a big, strong man like yourself doesn't need help catching a girl does he?" she said poking him teasingly.

((Pffff oh you XD Yeeeaaaaah I've done that >3> A lot XD I get insomnia sometimes and end up staying up till anywhere between 1 and 8 am XP

Nikeus? Who's that? Was he his mentor back in Sparta, or a relative, or something? Or is Nikeus a girl's name? XD))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue380/400Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi)

Post by Eos Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:27 pm

"No he doesn't," he agreed with her. His grandfather wasn't the nicest ... god. But he was the man in charge and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

"I like free-spirited girls," he admitted. His face got a little warm again. "Er... well... I don't know if she likes me and... I sound like a five year old but... I mean... I wanted to know if she likes me back or if I'm wasting my time," he tried to explain rather flustered. He wasn't going to chase after her if she wasn't interested, he wasn't that kind of person anymore. The kind to get a certain girl just to prove he could.

((Nikeus was kind of his mentor, he ended up as his captain as well and Eos - *is javelined*))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:46 pm

Addi watched him closely as he spoke. He definitely liked Tahi a lot. She had never seen him so flustered and so.... well, pink... for lack of a better descriptive. The entire subject made it tempting for her too go back to mourning over Jack, but she was determined to help her new brother as best as she could. For now, at least, she would pretend nothing was wrong.

"Aaaaaah so you need someone to play spy for you hmm?" she said leaning back on her hands and smiling. "Well I can do that for you. I've been meaning to go and catch up with Tahi sometime anyway." she mused. "She's awfully busy these days, but hopefully I can find out something for you...." her sentence trailed off as a sudden thought occurred to her.

"In return... would you mind doing something for me?" she asked, looking at the ground in front of her.

((Oh really? I was just guessing XD ... and Eos what? *stuffs Eos in closet and blasts Bond music))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue380/400Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:13 pm

"Well not spy exactly but... I ... she's your friend right?" He asked. Eos wrapped an arm around Addi glad she was going to help him. It was her own fault, bringing Tani up. Telling him he 'needed a 'woman'.

"Depends," he said honestly. "I'll do anything for you anyway Addi... it it's within my power I'll try." He turned trying to get a look at her face to see how she felt.

((Nikeus was his first like... crush. <3 XDDDDDD))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Burning down the Athenaeum (prvt-ish Eos & Addi) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:35 pm

Addi nodded. "We're friends yes." she said smiling. "She once offered to torment another student who made me uncomfortable at a party" she giggled. "She's always been very sweet to me. I'll see if I can go have some girl time with her and find out what I can for you."

As he answered her query, she continued to stare at the ground resolutely. "W-would... would you mind telling me a story?" she said in a tiny voice, turning mildly pink as she did so.

She felt ridiculously childish asking him this, but stories had always been special to her. She had, on a few rare occasions seen children beg their older family members for stories during her excursions onto the mainland. She had watched and listened from the shadows fascinated by the stories that had been told and rather jealous of the children.

She had often told herself the stories over and over to help fill her lonely existence and to this day was always searching for new stories to add to her "library."

(pfffffff Of course XD I should have seen that one coming *facepalm* XD Ooooh Eos. *pat pat*.... P.S. The fact that Jack likes to tell stories is one of the things she likes so much about him >w> hee hee Addi's my little story addict XD))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:45 pm

"Uh... sure," he said. "What kind of story?" He asked. He had plenty of stories. Eos had 2459 years worth of stories. He just couldn't decide on one to tell Addi. A strange request... for stories, but Addi was a strange girl. Jolynn used to beg him for stories, he would tell her a little each night before they went to sleep. She loved it. So he was used to telling them. And even after she was gone he continued educating Alana.

((Yep C: XD hurp. Addi's a cutey... ffff Eos used to tell stories to Jolynn aaaaall the time.))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:53 pm

"Really?" she said looking up at him a bit surprised, but extremely grateful. "Well.... any story would do really.." she said quietly. "I don't know many myself..." she cocked her head in thought. "But I'd like one that ends happily" she concluded sheepishly. She had always been a sucker for happy endings.

((yeeeey! I still think she's a bit sue-ish XD Awwwwwww I never knew that ;w; That's so cuuute!))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Eos mentally facepalmed... happy endings? One of the few things he had yet to expiriance. But he could cheat he figured Addi had never watched any movies before. Or he could try and think of a happy story he had watched... helped not taken part in. Hmm... maybe a story from the middle ages... courtly love those stories usually had happy endings. He could tell her Lance's story, then realized that particular story did not have a happy ending. William and James had happier stories. And he knew them better as they both had been a page or squire for him.

"Happy ending? I might have one or two. Depends... tell me Addi, do you know what knights are?" He asked.

((For the last time she is not a SUE!! Off seriously I would tell you if I thought she was. Uh... thanks. C: now you know.
Jolynn: I WANT ANOTHER FREE PASS!!
Me: *facepalm* ask hades!))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Addi thought hard about the word. "I've heard people talk about them in stories before..." she said. "But I'm not sure exactly what they are... Everyone always described them as men.... they usually have horses... and everyone seems to think of them as someone of importance or great bravery." she said summing up her entire knowledge of the term. looking at him curiously.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:23 pm

"Well, you see, they were the warrior class of a certain time. The pledged loyalty to a king and a god... er God. And they fought for him and protected the serfs or peasants. They had a code of chivalry which included a lot of things, but a strong moral code, to be a gentleman to women all that jazz," he tried to explain a lifestyle.

"The story I was thinking about telling you is about a knight... is that ok?"

((Can you have Addi stall for a little while I come up with a story? XD))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:28 pm

((Storeh time *settles to watch*))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:33 pm

"Oooh, warriors?" Addi said, looking up at him curiously. "You mean like all of us at the Athenaeum? They sound like rather pleasant men... God?" She asked cocking her head trying to remember what Eos had told her about God once before.

((BOOM! There's your staller >DDDD She's good at stalling since she's such a question asker XD We can steer them back to a story about Eos' pastas well if you would rather. I do love hearing about his past *lurk lurk* O3O *points at Ellie* STALKER! ... Oh wait its you! Yey! *glomp*))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:40 pm

((*is glomped* Hey hey no pressure now that you have a lurker i'll be going over your posts and pointing out your booboo's mistakes and be a total grammar nazi >8D mwahahahaha..
No pressure, no pressure >3))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:41 pm

((.... you're an eeeevil woman Ellie... EVIL!!!... No not really... BRING IT! >D))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:44 pm

((no....not Ellie
My name is Inigo Montoya
You kill my father
PREPARE TO DIE
HUZZAHHH *jabs forward with pointy stick*))

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:45 pm

"Er kinda they're more experienced though. Squires are more like our warriors, like you. Squires train hard and eventually they'll become knights," he summarized for her. "Alot of them are good I guess but like everyone there are bad ones and... plain evil ones," he said thinking of Kizamir. "I'll try and explain God to you some other time," he promised. "I might have a bible you could read..." He fidgeted a little, he wasn't the best at talking about religion.

((All right I think I have something but do whatever you feel. I can always start babbling about his past Wink seriously XD hey Ellie I'm a writer so... bring it. C: ))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:48 pm

((*takes stick and jabs back at you* I'M NOT LEFT-HANDED EITHER!!!! >8D))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:50 pm

((*scours* ALOT IS TWOOOOOO WWWOOOOOORRRDSSS!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS A LOT NOT ALOT!! *flee's cackling madly with ma grammar book*))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:52 pm

(( D8> No faiiiirrrr! I need a left handed person to wave my stick at

Hang on....did that sound wrong to you?
Well tough I'mma not changinnnng eet!!!
*runs in circles screaming about Mrs Bubbles and Feet eating purple manatee's*))

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:55 pm

((*facepalm* I'M TYPING ON A DAMN CELLPHONE!!! DEAL WITH IT!!))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Adonia looked up at him looking slightly aghast. "Evil knights? B-but I thought you said they were chivalrous and good to women and everything," she said drawing her knees up towards her chin and wrapping her arms around them as she looked up at him, almost as if shrinking away from the evil knights he had mentioned.

((hee hee take it any which way you like. Addi just loooves stories ;w; YO JACK! TAKE NOTES! ... and I ohpe you don't mind but Imma stealing all the furniture I drew you... Kthanxbai!!! XDDDD Oh Ellie you crack me up XD))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Eos raised one eyebrow, amused. "Heh, Addi. It's like priests or monks or nuns or whatever. Most of them are good and stick to their vows, but some are just lying through their teeth, and I guess some are born bad. I only ever met one 'evil knight'..." he said, thinking of Kizamir again.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:05 pm

"A real evil knight?" she breathed, looking surprised. "Who was it? What did he look like? Was he really evil?"

((*insert Addi Bambi eyes here plz* XD))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:09 pm

((Who's KIZAMIR
TELL MEEE NAOOO Dx Or I will not. NOT. be a happy bunneh

capital letters can kiss my a$$))

Last edited by Björn on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:09 pm

((Gimme a cookie first >333))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next