The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alone with my thoughts ((private-ish Eos and Addi))

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Alone with my thoughts ((private-ish Eos and Addi)) Empty Alone with my thoughts ((private-ish Eos and Addi))

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Adonia sat at the base of a tree, wearing one of the dresses she had borrowed from Tahi. Her eyes were closed, and her violin lay across her lap as she sat enjoying the quiet and the murky light filtering through the trees. She had been playing random little tunes for a while now to while away the hours until she needed to head back to her room for her sleeping meds. It helped clear her mind. She picked up the violin once more, playing a pretty little tune as she stared straight ahead, not really seeing anything.

((lame started is lame... dress is pink btw >333))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Alone with my thoughts ((private-ish Eos and Addi)) Left_bar_bleue380/400Alone with my thoughts ((private-ish Eos and Addi)) Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Alone with my thoughts ((private-ish Eos and Addi)) Empty Re: Alone with my thoughts ((private-ish Eos and Addi))

Post by Eos Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Eos walked into the forest of the Athenaeum. His soul feeling rather bleak from the errand Zeus had sent him on. He was a teacher not an assassin. But he didn't feel like explaining that to the god. He could barely tell the difference himself anymore. I was a mercenary once, he thought to himself. And the past repeats itself, doesn't it? He just wanted to get some rest, but his dreams weren't likely to be much different from reality.

I got to see Alana... he tried to focus on the positive.

A little slouched, with his hands in his pockets, he continued through the forest. Until he heard a innocent little melody weaving through his thoughts. Who could that be? He concentrated on the sound and realized it was a violin.

Adonia he thought happily and smiled. he followed the sound to the little siren, who was sitting against a tree. Violin in her arms. She looked at ease, which was good. When he has left she was still feeling down about her pirate. But for some reason she was wearing a pink dress, instead of her usual scale & water skirt combination.

"Hello Addi," he greeted her.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Alone with my thoughts ((private-ish Eos and Addi)) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Alone with my thoughts ((private-ish Eos and Addi)) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Alone with my thoughts ((private-ish Eos and Addi)) Empty Re: Alone with my thoughts ((private-ish Eos and Addi))

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Addi's ears perked up as the sound of her favorite teacher's voice broke through her usual racing thoughts. "Hullo Eos" she said with a smile, setting down her violin on a stretch of silky cloth she kept it wrapped in when it was not in use.

"What brings you out here-..." she stopped as she looked at him more closely. He looked tired. "Are you all right? You look beat..."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Alone with my thoughts ((private-ish Eos and Addi)) Left_bar_bleue380/400Alone with my thoughts ((private-ish Eos and Addi)) Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:47 pm

"Hmm... oh. I just got back from running errands for Zeus," he answered, and slid down the closest tree to sit near Adonia. "Your playing cheered me up a bit." He smiled at his surrogate sister.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Alone with my thoughts ((private-ish Eos and Addi)) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Alone with my thoughts ((private-ish Eos and Addi)) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Addi half-smiled at him as he sat. "Ah... " she said biting her lip. "That explains it I guess.. Really?" she said, her smile becoming a bit more genuine. "I'm glad I could help... just a little something I came across in the music room... it kind of got stuck in my head so I keep playing it."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:01 pm

Eos leaned his head on his arms that rested on his knees.

"It's pretty," he said about the piece of music. "What's with the dress?" he asked bluntly, to tired to beat around the bush. That was weird for her and she knew it.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:07 pm

Addi fidgeted a bit. "Er... well you see I... just... wanted to try some new clothes?" she said grinning unconvincingly, her hand nervously rubbing her arm where one of her more colorful bruises from Bjorn lay, hidden under the soft pink material. Her long hair, not in its usual ponytail spilled around her as she shifted uneasily.

((Pffff she's a terrible lier XD the bruise in question stretches from her shoulder to her elbow approx. btw >3... meanie Bjorn.. but he's soooooo pretty XD))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Adonia lied so horribly Eos started to laugh. The false note was just so loud in her voice. He sat up a little and leaned over to look at her back, moving her hair out of his way.

"Hiding your bruises?" he asked. He was there when Bjorn gave them to her.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:21 pm

"Is it really that obvious?" she asked, turning a bright shade of pink as he looked at the large multicolored mass across her back. If it had been a painting, one might have praised it as a masterpiece, but as a collection of bruises, it would more likely have drawn winces than praise from its viewers.

"Pretty isn't it?" she said sarcastically, still bright pink as she shifted her sore shoulders.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:28 pm

"Not really... but I put two and two together. I already knew Bjorn roughed you up." He poked at the large bruises. "I might be able to fix that," he offered. His healing magic was the only one he could use well. And small things like bruises he could fix without side-effects or he wouldn't have told Addi he could. He didn't want to husrt her in anyway.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:37 pm

Addi hissed and winced as a jet of pain shot across her back where he poked her. "Augh... ah... please don't do that again." she said flinching away from his touch slightly.

"Really? I didn't know you could heal." she said raising an eyebrow. "I thought you hated using magic."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:40 pm

"Sorry," he said quickly feeling bad about poking her. But it was the only way to gage the wound, he had to touch it to be able to see if he could handle it.

"Healing magic is the only kind I'm good at," he told her. "Though I can't use it on myself." Which was ironic, horrible, and annoying.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:46 pm

"That must be vexing" she said sympathetically, watching him out of the corner of her eye. He certainly did seem.. morose wasn't the right word, but he certainly didn't seem too cheerful this evening.

"Well.. if you wouldn't mind... it would be nice to get these healed up a bit... I miss my usual clothes" she said turning her back to him and pulling her hair aside.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:57 pm

Eos carefully place his right hand along the bruise, as lightly as he could. This wasn't a job for his left arm which was prone to twitching at the most inopportune times. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the color of Adonia's skin when it wasn't full of discoloring blood. After a second he could feel the blood vessels that were broken and went to work fixing them. A warm sensation covered the palm of his hand as he mended the tine mass of wounds just underneath her skin.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Adonia held herself as still as she could and allowed her mind to go blank while Eos worked on her back. She was vaguely aware of a strange warmth and a tingling sensation in her back as the broken blood vessels under her skin wove themselves back together.

Eventually, her curiosity got the better of her and she just had to ask "How's it looking?" turning her head ever-so-slightly in his direction.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:58 pm

"Uh..." The warm feeling left his hand as soon as his concentration was broken. He opened one eye and looked at the bruises. Which were then an old yellow-ish color, purple on the fringes.

"It looks a little better," he told her. "How does it feel?"
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:33 pm

"Better" she said with a half smile. "Still a bit sore... but nothing like it was before..." she said twisting her head back in a somewhat comical manner to try and see the effects of Eos' healing.

"That's a handy gift to have." she said looking at his hands contemplatively. "It really is a shame that you can't use it on yourself though s-....." She cut herself off abruptly, realizing that bringing up his tendency to get mauled in battles was probably not the wisest idea.

((She's starting to learn... Good girl Addi! *pats her head*))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:04 am

Eos smiled happy to have helped Addi.

"Seeing as I get beat up once a week?" he finished for her. "I know." It was good that she held that in though. Maybe she was learning how to talk to people without making them feel like running away. Eos bit his lip thinking about his most recent, if not one-sided fight. That was what happened when he used his ability...
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:25 am

Addi stifled a giggle as she scooted closer to her adopted older brother, pushing the overly long sleeves of the dress back to give him a hug.

"Yes, you do seem to get into quite a fe-.." she stopped as she caught sight of his face out of the corner of her eye. He didn't just look tired... He looked... Guilty? Maybe not the right word, but something was definitely bothering him.

"Are-" she hesitated. She knew how much he hated answering questions, but this didn't seem like seomthing she should let him brood on all alone. "Are you alright?... you seem distracted?" she looked up at him nervously.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:33 am

Eos fidgeted a little, but put an arm around Addi's shoulders, trying not to touch any of the still healing bruises. He didn't know if he should give her the full story... but he would feel better getting a little something off his chest.

"I fought someone for Zeus... funny thing was I didn't feel very bad about it." As Kiz gained humanity it seemed like Eos was loosing it.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:36 am

"Well... why would you feel bad about following your orders?" she asked innocently, her purple eyes peering up at him with curiosity. ""Like you said... its a bad idea to defy the gods... particularly the one you work for.."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:43 am

"It's the way I went about it I guess... I never did explain why I wore those gloves all the time, did I?" he asked. He had stopped wearing gloves because well.. he lost one. And two, they really didn't work. People touched his skin all the time, it didn't matter that he tried his best to avoid skin on skin contact people still kept touching him. And not even the people he wouldn't mind using it on, like Kal and Sylipha. So he decided that not wearing them would help him in fights anyway.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:47 am

"Not exactly" she said quietly, her ears perking up in interest. "I do remember you were rather adamant about finding the one you lost...." she glanced at his hands. "but you seem to have stopped wearing them?" she said curiously.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:37 am

"Yes, I gave up. My ability works through the skin... I cant use it on someone unless I've touched their skin. But the gloves didn't really work." He explained, not feeling like explaining what his ability was exactly.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:52 am

"Oh..." Addi looked at his hands curiously, biting her tongue to keep from asking the question that was fighting to escape her lips.

"So...." she chose a different question, "That means you could use it on me?... whatever it is.." she said quietly, picking up one of his hands in both of hers and turning it this way and that as if trying to find a clue as to Eos' strange power.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum