The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After a long day

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

After a long day - Page 4 Empty Re: After a long day

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:59 pm

((I saw XDDDDD Hilarious))

"Eeeeeeh don't be so sure...." Adonia said thinking about earlier that day. "I don't think he'll be able to stop himself for long..."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
After a long day - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue380/400After a long day - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:00 pm

"Gah, stupid guy hormones..." Galene said with a small growl. "Can't they control themselves for a little bit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:01 pm

"Er... well if Jack had controlled himself we probably wouldn't be together" Adonia admitted sheepishly.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
After a long day - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue380/400After a long day - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Galene rolled her eyes. "I believe Jack isn't like RuairĂ­...." she said, remembering Jack's past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:04 pm

"No...." she said thinking about the time last year when she had been dared to steal the pirate's clothes. "I don't suppose they are.... Ruairi's a bit more... well.. childish." she concluded.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:10 pm

"So, I don't believe in love coming from that ginger, player warrior... he's way too stupid for that." she said, diving again into the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Adelphie loved the bathhouse, taking baths there was sooo relaxing. She went almost every day if she could. Needless to she had quite a good rep with the nymphs and depending on the attendant on duty she could even persuade them to put a perfume in the water. Oh how she did love the lavender scents they used sometimes.

And so she'd exchanged her clothing for a towel and entered the bathhouse to find it already occupied. She'd seen both of these girls around before, but never actually talked to them. Never too late, right?

"Hi!" She exclaimed excitedly and half-ran toward the other warriors. She looked from one to the other. "Oooh, I sense boy talk, do tell!" She lowered herself to the floor, putting an arm in the water, leaning her chin on the other.

"I'm Adelphie, by the way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Adonia looked up in surprise at the sound of another voice. "Oh hello there!" she responded cheerfully. "Pleasure to meet you! I'm Adonia" she said coming over to meet the younger girl, her long hair trailing behind her.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Galene heard a unfamiliar voice and perked, looking at its direction. "Oh hello, I'm Galene. Nice to meet you Adelphie. And yes we were having a boys talk. Not the best, if you want to know." she said with a small sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:26 pm

"Adonia! That's a pretty name, and ooooh you have such pretty hair! It's so long, how do you manage it?" Adelphie excitedly asked.

"Oh Galene, another pretty name. And do tell about this boy-talk, I'm always up for some, even if it is not the good kind!"

((Dear child, too much Tahi influence xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Adonia laughed lightly "I do have an awful lot of hair don't I?" She said pulling a hanful out of the water to examine it. "Its not so hard really though" she said with a shrug. "If its really a bother to me, I braid it." she giggled.

"Ah boys.. well.... right" she said blushing a bit.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Galene rolled her eyes. "Thank you very much, your name's pretty too." she replied, taking a dive before answering to the younger girl.
"Well, nothing special. I'm just saying how douches they can be."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:39 pm

"Ah hair, on one side so easily managed and on the other side so not," Adelphie giggled. "You're lucky you don't have to deal with that Galene, the knots and bad-hair-days and hours of styling, so lucky!"

"Hm, something tells me there one boy you don't quite find such a douche Adonia," Adelphie smiled wickedly as she leaned her chin on both hands. "But yes, they are quite terrible. It's too bad they can be so nice to look at right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Adonia turned even pinker as Adelphie hinted at her romantic interests and finally gave in with a sigh. "Yes, I am rather fond of a certain man." she said, pulling herself up on a ledge by a waterfall an combing her hair with her fingers as she talked. "He's sweet..." she trailed off blushing terribly pink.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:48 pm

"Well, Adelphie you can't blame Adonia for being in love. And I actually quite approve this man." Galene smiled a bit which quickly fainted. "What I don't approve is the other douche, RuairĂ­."

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:50 pm

"Well, I'm glad you approve" adonia squeaked. "Oh don't be too hard on poor Ruairi" Adonia teased the gorgon happy to throw some attention back at her. "You know he likes you." she smirked.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:02 pm

"Jack right?" Adelphie said with a huge smile. "I grew up with Tahi, rumors are in my blood. I think he's cute, and the two of you are too, how you'd understand him that baffles me however," she giggled again.

"Ruairi? That's the tall one with the red hair right?" She motioned with her hand to the hair, she always made hand gestures when she talked. "The one with the pretty face without much inside the skull?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:04 pm

"Yes, Jack. It seems the rumours go faster then the wind." Galene said, raising an eyebrown and looking at Adonia that still looked very shy.

"Yeah, the jerk face with no brains, only muscles." Galene chuckled lightly. Said that way, sounded so much funnier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:06 pm

"Ah the wind, good choice of words," Adelphie smiled, thinking of how Tahi always caught things in the wind. "It's quite easy to guess anyway, you've been shooting each other looks. I know those looks like none other."

"And you," Adelphie looked at Adonia. "Think that he likes her. But you," she looked at Galene. "You don't believe that. Hm, how interesting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:08 pm

Adonia still blushing terribly cocked her head at Adelphie's observation. "Yes... It is Jack... How do you mean understand him?" she asked curious. "Yes Ruiairi is rather devoid in the brains department I must admit" she giggled.

"Wait... who likes who?" she said looking completely befuddled by the rapid succession of pairings Adelphie had rattled off.

((poor Adonia XD she's so conufused))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Galene chuckled lightly once more, hearing Adelphie talk. She seemed to be inside rumours pretty easily, although she had heard about Tahi.

"Basically, she's saying that you think RuairĂ­ likes me and I believe that's not true. And it isn't! He does not like me, he's just a stupid player." Galene said, grinding her teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:06 pm

"Oh!" Adonia said finally understanding. "Oh well, that's a shame you feel that way." she said allowing the waterfall to pour over her hair. "It seems to me, that he would see you a a wonderful challenge." she grinned
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:18 pm

"Hm, so you think he's just a player, but you," she motioned to Adonia." You think he might be sincere. Interesting... I've heard about this character, he's quite popular with the bathhouse nymphs, I've heard them whispering about him."

"I'm getting the feeling that Galene doesn't want to be just another challenge, but would you be alright with that Adonia, you seem easier to accept that," Adelphie continued with her analysis. "But you have Jack. Hmmm, interesting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:22 pm

As Adelphie analyzed both girls, Galene felt like a lab rat. Well, not that she knew what a laborathory was but there was no other words to describe how analyzed she felt.

"Erm, yes... I don't like to be another conquer, not my game." Galene said, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Adonia thought about it. "I don't mean like just another conquest really" she said trying to explain herself more clearly. "I mean I think he finds you more interesting than most girls. I think he finds the mere fact that you seem, pardon me if I'm wrong, so set against men in general fascinating. Me?" she asked turning pink.

"I wouldn't mind him if it weren't for the fact that I already have someone. I don't appreciate him kissing me when I already have Jack though." she said with a grimace, her eyes popping a moment later when she realized that she had just let her secret slip.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next