The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After a long day

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

After a long day - Page 2 Empty Re: After a long day

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Adonia was surprised by the gorgon's bitter tone. "I-is there something you need to get off your chest?" she asked hesitantly. "Y-you don't seem particularly fond of rainbow ponies," she said bracing herself for a verbal attack.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
After a long day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue380/400After a long day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Galene remained silent for a while, holding her hands together and took a deep breath. "I think I should talk about this more often then to keep it to myself and whine. I had a water nymph that loved me and I loved me but his curiousity made him be sneaky and take out my blindfold. I turned him into stone by accident." she explained in a bitter tone and bit her lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:18 pm

"S-stone?" Adonia said sadly. "Is there no way to cute him?" she asked sadly. She couldn't imagine if the same thing had happened to Jack. "You're a strong rainbow pony" she said quietly. "It would kill me if that happened with me and Jack."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
After a long day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue380/400After a long day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:21 pm

((I just LOL'd at the you're a strong rainbow pony xDDD))

"Well, it did killed me inside.. and no. Once turned to stone, always a stone." she said but then remembered what happened to Jack's bird. "Although I also transformed Jack's bird into stone and he revived when it touched the water... maybe because it was an animal, I don't know. I don't want any false hopes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Adonia responded with interest. "I seem to recall hearing that Jack has a bird.... but I've never seen it.... I am sorry for your love though.... perhaps... perhaps if you won the gods could revive him?" she said, not wanting to think about the fact that she herself would have to lose to allow that to happen.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:44 pm

"I entered the tournam-ent because I think they can grant me a nice vision for imortality. I would give anything to see properly and for other people to look into my eyes." she said with a sad tone and sighed deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:02 pm

Adonia cringed as she heard those words... Galene's situation was not all that different from her own situation with her voice. Taking a deep breath she finally rainbow pony to choke out. 'I know exactly what you mean."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Galene tilted her head to the side, curious about Adonia's words. "What do you mean you know? Got something to confess too?" she asked, hoping Adonia would tell her problem like Galene had told.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Adonia sighed wearily and took a deep breath before continuing. "I have killed two rainbow ponies in the past" she said, her voice flat and emotionless. "Not intentionally of course but... I still did it."

She stroked her hair nervously as she continued. "My voice... when I sing that is... is incredibly potent... I even have to be careful when I laugh" she said grimacing. "My voice is lot the usual luring sort of kind that sirens tend to have... mine will literally cause obsessive infatuation or insanity in a rainbow pony. The first rainbow pony I killed was driven mad by hearing my voice by accident." she paused a rainbow ponies to swallow the lump in her throat before continuing.

"T-the second" she choked out, swallowing again, her voice becoming a bit frantic. "He became obsessed with me... he was enraged when I did not return his feelings and.. he tried to kill me... I had... I had no choice.." she stopped abruptly, remembering the look on the rainbow pony's face as he drowned in the water she had encased him in.

((hee hee dark past much? ^^; rainbow pony it sounds much creepier when I actually write it out o3o''''))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Galene remained silent as she heard Adonia's story. It was so far worse then hers and equally sad. She would have hugged Adonia if she knew where she was but Galene couldn't see anything, besides, hugging her naked would feel weird.

"I'm sorry for that... but it was not your fault. It seems that we have features that drive rainbow pony to a certain death... Stupid Gods." she mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:37 pm

"Oh don't get me started on the gods" Adonia said grimly. "That opens up a whole other can of worms and we woldn't be wanting to risk their wrath." She sighed and wiped a few tears that had escaped her notice from her cheek. "Besides... I don't need to be dumping all my issues on your shoulders." she said with a sad sort of smile.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:39 pm

"Well, I just don't know what to think of them anymore... when we most need them they aren't there, suddenly they are... I don't understand it." she mumbled and shook her head "It's okay. I've told my problems too, right?" she said with a small sad smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:42 pm

"I say they're a rainbow pony group of savage bullies" she said with a sniff, covering her mouth a rainbow ponies later in horror as she realized she had actually voiced her opinion of the gods... though admittedly a highly censored version of those opinions.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Galene glanced around the bathhouse, listening if there was anybody around. "I quite agree with you... but when they give me a chance to see I don't know what to think of them, actually. They are quite unpredictable..." she said, shrugging her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:57 pm

"Ugh" Adonia moaned thinking a string of rather rude things (words mostly learned from Jack) about Hera, wrinkling her nose in distaste. "They're cruel beings set on torturing we 'poor mortals' for their own twisted pleasure" she said biting her tongue to stop herself from saying any more.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:52 pm

It seemed to Galene that Adonia wasn't much fond of her own sponsor. "Well, I don't know what to say. Lady Amphitrite is quite kind, unlike Poseidon... she's the one that can tame the seas..." she said with a small sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:07 pm

((Jack feels so proud that he's been such a good influence on Adonia xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:11 pm

((Hee hee He's such a good boy to be so sweet to her. She's such a pathetic damsel in distress, and he's become her knight in shining armor XD))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:45 pm

((Those two are adorable xDD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:50 pm

((Hee hee they are rather cute together aren't they? *is resisting urge to draw them again* Bummie love Hmmm maybe I'll dump poor Adonia in the dungeons with a monster now... just cause I'm bored and procrastinating on cleaning my office XDD))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Adonia shrugged looking defiant. "Not particularly" she said with a sniff. "She wasn't really the best person to be my first real contact after 18 year alone is all."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:58 pm

"Well, I've heard some nasty stories about Lady Hera... not quite good." she said, rolling her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:05 pm

"I don't know much about her, really" Adonia admitted laying her head back against the cool stone side of the bath. "All I know is that she pulled a dirty trick to get me here and I have since lost all interest in her." she said with a slight frown. "She's a very.... clever woman though... I'll give her that much" she sighed.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Galene tilted her head in curiosity "How so? She fooled you?" Galene asked, while her snakes were a bit more satisfied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Adonia closed her eyes and sighed. Lady Hera's trickery was not a subject she enjoyed, but she figured she might as well let it out.

"She lured me here with the promise of taking away my voice's 'ability'" the word dripping with sarcasm "to cause obsessive infatuation and insanity in men, in return for being her warrior in the tournament." She opened her eyes, staring at the ceiling before continuing.

"She conveniently left out the fact that first I would have to spend three years here and actually win the tournament for that to happen." she laughed lightly, sitting up and combing her long hair with her fingers, a sad smile playing across her face.

"Truth be told, I don't think she'll keep her promise even if I do, by some miracle, win."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next