The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A long day calls for relaxation[private]

Go down

A long day calls for relaxation[private] Empty A long day calls for relaxation[private]

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:23 pm

This is a private rp between Amaranth and Adratos
When: Noon
Where: The edge of the forrest overlooking the lake

Amaranth sighed as she rested on a large uprooted root, her back against the large oak tree, her arms were folded loosley over her stomach, her hands intertwined and her legs crossed at the knees as she relaxed. it had been a very long day of classes, in her whips class someone always managed to injure themselves and that worried her but, her biggest worry was the fact that shexrarely ever saw Ash outside of classes...where on earth had the young siren ventured off too? She wasn't upset because she had been spending alot of time with Addy and the girls had she? There was no doubt shed been neglecting her little sister, shed have to hunt her down and go get to the bottom of things...what if people were being mean to her because of her innocence?

Amaranth cringed at that thought...no one would be stupid enough to be cruel to her little sister, there would be dire consequences for stupid actions like that.
Ama sighed and stared out at the clear water of the lake, it was so beautiful. Just the sight of water calmed her down quite a bit but many things still occuiped her mind.

Adratos...ever since tge new year started and he came back from his village they had rarely seen eachother. She could understand the stress from getting back to training but it upset her that the only times they could meet was at the crack of dawn just before classes began for the both of them, or later at night when all were supposed to be asleep. Amaranth sighed it was just upsetting, they still have much to plan for. She and Rai will have a double wedding and the engagement party would be tonight, shed have to be back to begin cooking in less then two and a half hours, she just hoped Addy would be well rested and okay to be around so many people.

Amaranth sighed once more and stretched her arms above her head, her muscles slightly sore, she smiled softly putting aside all her worries and fears to relax and clear her mind, everything would be okay.

Back to top Go down

A long day calls for relaxation[private] Empty Re: A long day calls for relaxation[private]

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Running free with the wind slashing his face. That's what was Adratos doing and he loved that feeling. After a long training, even if the body was sour, he just loved to race to the forest for some freedom feeling. His hair had been recently cut but it still reached his neck and his nude body had some new scars.

He didn't want to worry Amaranth with the scars, probably the reason why he had seen her not so often as he thought he would. Still, he was still trying to assimilate that it had been a year since he was with the siren and now he was going to get married. He didn't tell his father, couldn't imagine his reaction but still it felt like a small dream to him.

That was when he saw the glimpse of blue in the green forest. Could it.... He looked at her and trotted over with a smile "Look who's here...." he said, gazing at Amaranth.

Back to top Go down

A long day calls for relaxation[private] Empty Re: A long day calls for relaxation[private]

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:47 pm

Amaranth sighed very relaxed and on the bridge of a light slumber when the sound of hooves trotting through the forrest met her ears. She blinked and yawned softly instantly alert as it came closer and closer, by this time her eyes were scanning the area, but her blind spot was where her loves voice came from. 'Look who's here.'

Amaranth blinked and turned around an instant smile on her face as her defenses droped she smiled and swung her legs over the side of the root, dangeling over the edge she giggled, not nearly as tall as him but her five foot eight inch height was increased to roughly six feet nine inches.

Ama chuckled softly. "Its been some time, how was your vacation?" her eyes gazed over his broad frame taking everything in, scars as her eyes went up she let out a small gasp. "You cut your hair!" she chuckled and hopped down landing gracefully she moved over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist her head resting against his abs. "I missed you Addy." She smiled and gently placed a soft kiss on his abs and looked up to him. "Your new haircuts going to take some getting used to but i like it." She smiled and then frowned.

"I can't stand that im so much shorter then you." She giggled and smiled softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Adratos trotted softly to her with a smile over his face as he spread his arms to take her into a tight hug. It had been a while and the touch of her skin again him was so comforting.

Her kiss made him chuckle lightly and he kissed the top of her head "Good but boring without you... if you know what I mean." he smirked, winking at her and chuckling lightly as he messed with his hair. "Do you like it? Or you prefer the longer version? I can let it grow again if you would like it." he said, stroking her blue hair.

"I missed you..." he mumbled, kissing her forehead before chuckling again. "Too bad... Horse part is needed~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Amaranth sighed happily in content as Adratos held her close to him, it felt so good to be back in his arms. Ama giggled as Addy stated the summer was boring without her, his wink caused her to blush and giggle. "Ohh missed me eh hmmm well perhaps after the engagement party tonight we can play catch up on a long summers worth of missing eacher." She grinned.

Amaranth smiled as he played with his hair and asked her if she wanted him to grow it out long again. Ama smiled and nodded. "Mmm I love your long hair my dear but how about this, after the tournament you can grow it long again this way it wont get in your way during training and no warrior can accidently cut it during the tournament itself." She smiled, gods pity the person who would try to cut his hair during the tournament they would face wrath unlike anything they've faced.

Amaranth smiled as he kissed her forehead she tilted her face up to steal a kiss from his lips and chuckled. "Well then pick me up so i don't have to jump like a bafoon to kiss you silly." She giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Adratos gave her a small esquimo kiss with a small smirk, loving her blush that was over her cheeks. "Hmm, that sounds like a lovely idea~ Best Summer vacations ever~ And there's the engagement party! Almost forgot about that!" he said, facepalming a bit.

"Hmmm~ sounds like a nice idea, only coming from you obviously~" he said, holding her close before perking at her kiss and grinning. "Oh? You want a ride? Are you suuure?" he said, holding her up and placing her over his torso.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Ama smiled as he eskimo kissed her and giggled as he stated best summer vacation ever, only he would think that. "Best summer for you miserable for me!" She teased joking with him, she blinked. "You forget about the engagement party? for shame well im happy you found me here to remind you."She smirked. "Im cooking so you would have missed out on good food, though i think you'd have smeeled it and come anyway." She laughed.

Amaranth smiled and hugged himclose and blinked to his question. "Yes im surreeee" She gasped and laughed as he picked her up, she hugged him close. "Ohh now thats wayyy better."she smirked and gently nipped his ear whispering into it. "You know there are many definitions to wanting a ride honey i want it both." She kissed his cheek and pulled away and gently rested her head on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:47 pm

"Oh, like you complain much!" He said, with a small glare before smirking more to her. "And yes, I did... I've been training much lately, you know?" Adratos sighed lightly before turning his head to her and licking his lips "Nice! I wouldn't want to miss your delicious food... besides, Calix must be excited." he said with a small chuckle.

Adratos felt a shiver down her spine when she whispered on his ear and smirked along "Evil creature.... " he replied as he started to walk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Amaranth pouted. "What i was miserable without youuu." She chuckledand frowned dropping it when he glared, with a sigh she nodded. "Yes i understand I hate that we hardly get to see eachother anymore...perhaps i should pull field trips to your classes to say hi!" She teased.

Ama smiled as she licked his lips, giving him a kiss as well. "mmm you flatter me my dear, flattery always wins." She chuckled and kissed him once more. "Calix is excited he looks so happy, Rai to she..." Ama paused and gave Adratos a very hard look. "You must not tell ANYONE or i will die." She stated and chuckled. "Raivynne squealed like a school girl it was almost as bad as me squealing without the potentioally ear drum shattering effect." She stated.

Ama smirked as she felt him shiver and she giggled. "nnn you havnt seen the half of it." she smirked and kissed his neck hands now roaming over his torso. She blushed though they were alone now was not the time, she chuckled and kissed his cheek happily riding on his back. "Its such a beautiful day no?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:12 pm

"I meant the next summers that I will spend with you, silly." he said, poking her nose with a smirk and winked over to her. "Hmmmmmaybe that's not the best of ideas..." he said, looking away, sweat dropping as he thought of the idea of Amaranth coming to see him during classes. It would be... awkward.

"Oh yay~" he said, kissing her back with a purr. "Well, I bet she is... she's a girl, girls always squeel with parties and weddings right? With the dress, the ring, the ceremony, geez." he said, rolling his eyes before shooking his eyes.

Adratos smirked widely "Hmmm~ Maybe later my dear. I don't want to scare any runners." he said kissing her once more before starting to trot. "Indeed, that's why I came to run."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down