The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After a long day

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

After a long day - Page 3 Empty Re: After a long day

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Galene remained silent and lowered her head. "I am too because of something I want to take out. But I did know I had to win the tournament... and I'm struggling for that." she said with a determinated look on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:33 pm

"hmmm" Adonia mused avoiding the fact that both girls would have to fight each other in the end. "I guess we'll just have to do our best when the time comes eh?" she said with a gloomy smile.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
After a long day - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue380/400After a long day - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:38 pm

Galene nodded "Indeed. I wish you luck, Adonia." Galene said, soaking her snakes once more and still feeling her muscles soar. "Have you met more people from the other years?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:52 pm

"I wish you luck as well" Adonia replied solemnly.

Adonia thought a moment "I've met a number of people here actually. There's Calla, of course, she's my room-mate... There's Raivynne, Aazzi, Kai, Aimmee, Ashlyne, Eien, Cedric, Helene, Calix, Adena, Andrasteia, and Ruairi..." she said ticking them off one by one on her fingers, rolling her eyes and remembering her first encounter with the large red-head earlier that same day. "And yourself?" she asked with interest.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
After a long day - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue380/400After a long day - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Galene heard the names, some being familiar, others not very much. "Well, I've heard of some but the ones I do know are you, Aimée, Cedric, Jack, some mentors and staff and Ruairí." she rolled her eyes along and sighed, shaking her head. "And you've met him too... isn't he just a player?" she said, making a face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Adonia wrinkled her nose in annoyance "He's a sweet enough guy... and I don't think he means any harm... he's just" she flushed a bright pink remembering how he had kissed her. "A tad impulsive" she finished with a nervous laugh.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:02 pm

"Yes, I believe he's a nice guy too but a bit too.... needy." Galene said, remembering the night before. "Actually we had a nice conversation and he wasn't too flirtuous..." fortunatly, she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Adonia giggled. "Needy" she mused. "Well that' one way to put it." she said with a laugh.
"Hmm" she said in response to Galene' comment about Ruairi's flirting. "Really now? Well perhaps he's hoping to get on your good side?" she said as innocently as possible.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:08 pm

"Just one... I don't want to see the other facades of it..." she mumbled with a small shiver and smiled widely "Yeah, yeah. He was far too scared that the snakes would bite him... it was way to funny. That and the turning into to stone thing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Adonia giggled. "Well, even the strongest men have their little fears I suppose" she said, the rather amusing mental image of the giant red-head hiding from a tiny garden snake in her mind. "I suppose even Jack has some fears... I suppose he's afraid of being alone to an extent... but I don't know about any others. Evidently he and Ruairi are friends though. Big surprise right?" she said with a laugh.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Galene chuckled lightly "Oh my, really? I quite thought they would hate themselves for being quite... alike?" Galene chuckled some more and shook her head, diving more into the water. "But it quite fits for them to go along ..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Adonia laughed idly making little spirals of water with her magic. "Evidently they're what one calls 'drinking buddies'" she laughed. Then remembering how Jack could create ice with his water magic, began to play with an orb of water as she spoke trying to remember what he had said about making ice as she spoke.

"They seem to get along quite well really. It's good that they have a friend in each other,though I wonder about the two of them causing trouble." she said grinned.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:28 pm

"Oh, I get it now..." Galene said, swimming to a waterfall so that would massage her back a little bit. "Double the trouble, right? And I think Ruairí can master water too." she said, remembering their talk about creating earth together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:31 pm

"Oh dear" Adonia laughed swimming out into the open water, her long hair billowing behind her. "Let's hope they don't flood the Athenaeum... or worse! Knowing them, they' mess with the baths" she said looking around warily.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:40 pm

"That would not be great." Galene said, sighing and rolling her eyes at the thought that both men could enter the bathhouse just like they own the place. "I would personally kicked them out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:26 pm

"Well, we could try" Adonia laughed as she turned to float on her back. "Though I think we'd have to threaten them with death to really make a dent in their thick skulls."

((sorry about super late reply ^^; I was talking with my brother about something important ^^Wink)
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:28 pm

"Well, you can threat them with your voice and I can threat them with my eyes. I think it would work, right?" she said with a small devilish smile.

((oh no worries :3 ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:33 pm

"Indeed.... though knowing them, that may just further encourage them" she said with a grimace as she shed the scales on her feet.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:34 pm

"You think they can be that dumb? I mean, it's a death threat actually." Galene said, taking off her blindfold and letting the water fall over her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:36 pm

"Ha ha ha You do realize who we're talking about right?" Adonia said, laughing so hard the bath echoed with a sound like silver bells.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Galene twisted her nose but let out a small chuckle "Yeah, I do forget... but Ruairí seemed scared enough to not look into my eyes. Although he's curious." she said with her eyes closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Adonia looked over towards the Gorgon out of the corner of her eye. "really now?" she said slyly. "Sounds like he may have a bit of a thing for you." she giggled
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:49 pm

"A player like him? Never." she said with a disguested face. "We will be that type of guy that will never learn how to love a woman. Stupid."

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:53 pm

"I'm sure" Adonia smirked. "Well don't be too surprised if he tries something soon" she said knowingly.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:57 pm

((He already did now xDDD))

"He won't dare." Galene placed her blindfold again with a small growl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next