The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of Poseidon and Amphitrite [Private]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Warriors of Poseidon and Amphitrite [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Warriors of Poseidon and Amphitrite [Private]

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Jack broke the formality when a puzzled expression crept onto his face, "....no sad story is better than another, yer don't have to share if you don't want..." Jack was actually concerned for Galene, she was the first person he had met here, yes it may have been rocky with her nearly killing him but hey...they first aquaintance/friend he had here and it made him feel a little funny, he hadn't real, genuine emotions in a while. Furrowing his brows slightly he sat down again and began doodling yet again in the dirt...it must have been therapeutic to the pirate.

Back to top Go down

Warriors of Poseidon and Amphitrite [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Warriors of Poseidon and Amphitrite [Private]

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:06 pm

"Well, seeing that everybody has shared their stories.... I thought I might as well share too. To be fair." she nodded, her snakes looking at each other knowing what was coming. "The stories pretty simple. Just like Miss Anastasia, I killed my lover.... a nereid." she sighed, not compeled to cry anymore "But it was different... I never wanted to, neither did he.... I guess curiousity killed the cat, right?" she gave a nervous laugh before sitting down with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3