The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the Ball[Private]

Go down

After the Ball[Private] Empty After the Ball[Private]

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:08 pm

THis is a private RP between Hermes and Calla ((Amy was too lazy to log out of Lyra and into Hermes when she made this*shot* ^^;;Wink)
Where: The Gardens
When: During the Masquerade

Hermes blinked and grumbled, he couldn't believe Calla kissed him and ran off! Well if this is the game she wants to play he'd be more than willing, he just hoped his little charis was not angered by loosing because he fully intended to win.

For a while he searched for Calla on foot, and then gave up and took to the air, smirking he saw her and silently landedbehind her, wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled her in close and whispered into her ear. "Thought you could get rid of me?"

He chuckled softly and kissed her cheek.

Back to top Go down

After the Ball[Private] Empty Re: After the Ball[Private]

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Calla jumped and spun around in his arms, her skirts spinning around her legs from the movement. She smiled softly and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Never. Why would Lord Hermes ever suggest the very idea?" she asked, a playful smile gracing her lips as she tilted her head to accent her playful manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Hermes laughed at her surrise, but smiled as she wrapped her arms around him. "Well my darling Calla it could be that you ran away from me." He grinned and scooped her up into his arms bridal style and took to the skies flying up he held her close and smiled. "Is the veiw not magnificant from up here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Calla gasped and held him tighter. She laughed. "I have a sudden case of deja vu from the Ceremony of Eisodos. I believe I clearly remember you pulling this little stunt there as well," she said smiling.

She played with the ends of his hair and her gaze turned soft as it met his. "And I believe I remember something else as well...," she whispered. She leaned in then to gently press her lips to his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Hermes chuckled softly. "Oh did I?" He jested with her, remembering that night like it was yesterday, he smirked as she kissed him and he kissed her back, as they kissed he slowly began the descent back to the ground, using his power of the wind he created steps and 'walked' down until his feet touched the ground. He slowly let her down but held her close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Calla giggled against his lips and held him tighter. She broke the kiss and buried her face in his neck, pressing herself closer into his arms as her bare back was exposed to the chilly, night air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:13 pm

Hermes sighed with content and smiled lowering himself onto the grass he pulled Calla into his lap. "How have your classes been Calla? Have you been doing well?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Calla smiled and touched his cheek. "They've been all right," she said, laughing quietly. She laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes, relaxing in his arms. "As for me...I've been thinking about you too much to notice." She glanced up at him, a teasing light to her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:57 pm

Hermes smiled and nodded. "Don't focus on me too much, you dont need that crazy blue haired siren Bahahahahahaaa running after you because your unfocused." He laughed and kissed her forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:03 am

Calla giggled.
"Fineeeee.....I'll try. But no guarantees," she said playfully, pecking his lips. "So how has your delivering messages been lately, Lord Hermes? Other than being very busy and tiring."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:41 am

Hermes smirked and pulled Calla in for another kiss before releasing her as she asked her question. He sighed. "Tiring, im actually supposed to be delivering something to hades right now but the old bastard can wait, your much more important." He laughed. "Most of the gods are in disguise at the masquerade, we can get away with it because we all blend in with the warriors, its the one time we get to be normal." He sighed and cuddled her closer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:53 am

Calla blushed at his comment. "L-Lord Hermes! Y-you shouldn't say such a thing...," she said quietly. "No one is more important than the gods..."
She looked away uncomfortably and messed with her dress then, not really sure what to say next. She bit her lip lightly as her cheeks were still a bright pink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:02 am

Hermes smirked, he was about to break most of the rules in the book but who gave a Moooooo. He sighed and stood up and pulled Calla up with him. "Fine then...we'll go together." He snapped his finger and his messenger bag appeared, in a flash they were in the air and travelling fast towards the gates of the underworld.

He sighed at the river of styx. "Hold on Calla..." He flew over it dodging lost souls, he growled as he dodged Cerberus's head's snaping at him and finally he landed before Hades throne. "Hey Uncle im here." he snorted and threw the message to Hades before smiling at Calla. "Lets go back now."

With that he poofed them back to their spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:10 am

Calla was slightly in shock. She couldn't believe he'd just taken her to the Underworld with him. She could get in so much trouble over this if Lady Mnem found out...oh gods...
She held onto him tightly the entire time in the Underworld and still didn't relax when they were up at the Athenaeum again. "D-did I really...?" She couldn't seem to grasp the concept she'd just left the Athenaeum and came back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Hermes pouted to her shock. "Im sorry i should have asked you..." He sighed and then smiled. 'Come, lets go for a little mini adventure shall we?" He quickly took her up again and flew to the heavens showing her olympus from the air, then showing her mountains, taking her above Sparta, and even Athens. He smiled. "Are you enjoying yourself? Fear not my darling, Mnem will never find out." He chuckled softly.

(Enter A whole new world from Aladin plz XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Calla kept her arms securely around his neck as her eyes filled with wonder at everything shown to her. She took everything in and the images and sights etched into her brain. She looked at Hermes and touched his cheek.

"Thank you...," she whispered, kissing him softly. "Um...c-can we go back to my room so I can change out of this dress?"

She was starting to get a bit claustrophobic with all the material.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum