The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of Poseidon and Amphitrite [Private]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Warriors of Poseidon and Amphitrite [Private] Empty Warriors of Poseidon and Amphitrite [Private]

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Who: Anastasia and the warriors under Poseidon and Amphitrite
When: Whatever time you all wish it to be
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anastasia glanced out at the water of the lake, she scanned the area before making her way over to the water. Sitting down on the grass in front of the water and leaning back on her hands, Ana looked up to the sky as she waited for Galene and Jack to arrive. Her only two warriors at the moment, and one is so close to fighting in the Tournament. She shuddered thinking about the wretched thing, her own Tournament was 75 years ago. Anastasia looked around once more seeing if one of her warriors were coming.

((sorry for the lame start XD I'm terrible at starting rp's))

Back to top Go down

Warriors of Poseidon and Amphitrite [Private] Empty Re: Warriors of Poseidon and Amphitrite [Private]

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Galene knew her mentor was a nereid and that did not make her happy. But she knew she had a class with her and that she was her mentor. There was nothing she could do.
She walked through the soft grass, kissing her feet and the tip of her light blue dress softly and soon arrived to the lake, spotting a female figure.

"Lady Anastasia." she said, bowing. Her eyes were usually cover and her snakes were tighten in a ponytail.

Back to top Go down

Warriors of Poseidon and Amphitrite [Private] Empty Re: Warriors of Poseidon and Amphitrite [Private]

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Anastasia quickly got up and looked to Galene. "Hello." She said with a small smile. Ana looked around, no Jack yet. "Galene, have you spoken to Jack by any chance? He does know to meet us here, right?"

She looked at Galene once more, her eyes were always covered by the blind fold. Ana understood the girl a little bit. Poseidon had come to speak to her about Galene's history before she arrived at the Athenaeum. Anastasia also knew what it was like to be known as the end to her lover's life.

((random note to Darky: Galene don't like her mentor?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:38 pm

"I don't know, Lady Anastasia...." she said, tilting her head slightly "Haven't you warn him by yourself?" she asked, blinking her eyes as she sat near the water too, gazing at the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:42 pm

The light filtered water, swirled around Jack as he searched the bottom of the lake, his hand clutching an object obscured by mud. Relaxing contently he uncurled his fist and wiped away the obstructing sea-bed. It was a coin, it had looked rather dull bronze underneath the dirt, but when Jack scrubbed somemore he saw potential shining out of the cleaner parts of the metal. He smiled widely, looks like this place did have some secrets after all he thought as he swam toward the surface at full speed. Jack would search somemore tommorow, he wasn't even bothered about the tournement, not really. Bursting from the surface dramatically he smiled wickedly at the two women on the bank and swam over to grab his shirt he'd left on land. "Aye up" he waved cheerfully before sitting down next to Anastasia fiddling with the buttons on his shirt, he'd dry off a little then slip it on, he thought....the pirate wasn't too big on the whole idea of washing his clothes more than he needed to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:51 pm

At the sound of Jack coming out of the water and hearing his voice, Galene had to roll her eyes. Dramatic entry coming from a pirate, how new. She sighed and mumbled "Hello Jack." coldly and kept looking at the lake, waiting for her mentor to said something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Just as Anastasia was going reassure Galene that she had told him to meet the two of them; Jack bursted out of the water dramatically and then plopped himself down next to her. "Hello, Jack nice of you to join us." Ana said and then paused for some time after saying it. "I'm going to assume that the two of you have met before, correct?" She asked, her only two warriors.

"I thought that the three of us could get to know each other better for right now. Then after today this will turn into tutoring sessions for the two of you or any other warriors that arrive in the mean time." Anastasia explained. She wanted to get to know her warriors more, to know their fighting style and such; she wanted to make Poseidon and Amphitrite proud by having one of their warriors walk out of the Tournament alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:41 pm

"Nice to meet yer too missy" Jack replied beaming and kissed Anastasia's hand briefly before looking back toward Galene. "Ya we've met before ain't that right Gally" he chuckled light-heartedly, giving the gorgon a quick flash of hands to show he was only joking. He didn't want to get any more burn marks. "Sure what would yer like to know, honour among thieves an all that" Jack flipped the dirt encrusted coin, caught it in his palm, folded it back into a fist and laid his head on the concealing hand, looking out onto the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:43 pm

Galene nodded her head to her mentor's question. Unfortunatly for her, yes, they had met before. Damn, she was in the middle of two nereids, how delightful.

She sighed and turned her head to Anastasia "What do you want to know, Lady Anastasia?" she asked, her snakes gretting Jack as they saw him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:47 pm

"Um..." Anastasia bit her lip and thought for a moment. "Well we could each share our uh...history? Although sometimes that's too painful so scratch that. How about the little details, likes dislikes, fighting preferences like weapons, etc. Stuff like that." She ended with a smile.

"My favorite way to fight is either with my spear or my water magic or hand-to-hand combat. My tournament was also 75 years ago." Anastasia said her smile faltered as she mentioned her tournament., but quickly she smiled once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Noticing the slight falter in her composture, Jack couldn't help but smile a little, but it didn't look out of place with his already crooked smirk. "Huh dislikes...erm...." Jack scratched the back of his neck and ran his fingers up to the back of his head in thought. Snapping back up and clicking his fingers his smile became more wicked. "I dint like Cannibals, flesh-eating plants, marriage, swanky bastids, prison, the gallows, east indian trading company, my conscious, voodoo, mutineers and pineapples...who looked at that fruit an'a thought 'My that looks like a fine piece'a fruit there, what with all its spikes and whatnot'" Jack drew breath and laid his arms back at his sides since they had been narrating hapharzardly his thoughts. His accent and slur may have been hard to understand but as long as they knew he didn't like marriage and pineapples it was all good. "Fighting prefr'nces, me quick tongue and sharp wit..." The pirate patted his chest and circled around his heart. "See I be a lover~ not a fighter~...but if it needs be...me spear, me water an me hands" Jack was more a verbal fighter so to speak, he would rather bargain and trade than make enemies in all the wrong places.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:13 pm

The list of Jack's dislikes made Galene tilt her head. Cannibals? She has heard of them but who were they? And pineapples? Why the hell would somebody be afraid of pineapples? She sighed and shook her head lightly, not bothering to ask him anything. She knew something stupid would come out of his mouth.

"Well, my dislikes are pretty simple." she was about to open her mouth and say nereids but she was among them and they would probably start making questions. Instead she said "I don't like rain, getting whip by whips, open back dresses and... some creatures." she ended up saying.

"About my fighting preferences, I have to say they are quite the opposite of Jack's. I love fighting with my whip and hands and use fire whenever is possible. And my snakes help me a bit~" she smiled faintly, stroking one of her main snakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Anastasia nodded as she listened to Jack talk about his dislikes. "You best be prepared to fight for your life in the Tournament. You have to be ready, its a must. There is no being a 'lover', you must be a fighter to defend for your life." She practically lectured the boy.

She then listened to Galene's dislikes, Anastasia was almost concerned when she heard getting whipped by whips. But she shrugged it aside. "You like fire huh? How well can you control it, do you mind demonstrating for me?" Anastasia asked her warrior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Jack was pretending to listen, some parts he did hear but others he zoned out. "Huh?! yeh, yeh, I getcha" Jack replied distractedly as he waited for Galene to demonstrate her fire skills for the mentor. "Go on then show us your fiery prowess poppet" he purred, normally if someone was angry their fire came out stronger. You could say Jack was doing the gorgon a very indirect favour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Galene glared slightly at Jack and nodded at Anastasia. "I won't mind at all..." she opened her mouth and a small ball of fire appeared, twirling around her fingers like a small snake. But soon it started to take other forms, like a humanly shaped form.

A nereid. Her nereid.

She quickly extinguished the fire and looked at her mentor "I can do bigger things too..." she mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Anastasia watched curiously as Galene demonstrated her fire powers. The way the gorgon manipulated the fire turning it from a snake into a human form. "I'm very impressed." She said with a small smile. Then Anastasia looked to Jack. "You mentioned water magic was your forte, lets see it then." Anastasia glanced to the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:06 pm

"Hmph okay then...." Jack grumbled humbly, even though he actually loved showing off. Clicking his fingers on both hands one after the other after the other repeatedly, he stopped suddenly, his visible eye a glow with icy blue light. Smirking he clapped his hands together and pryed them apart gently, showing a small ball of swirling living water, the further apart he pulled his hands the bigger the ball grew until it was six feet high and two metres across. He laughed at the watery orb and while keeping his concentration on the ball, walked over to the river and easily plucked out a plain, rather shocked fish. The little fish gasped for air or water, and Jack smiled at it before throwing it into the orb he had conjured and after its initial shock, you could see the little creature swimming around rather happily inside. "Hey its keeps the little critters alive...but humans and such...na ah, drown em" Jack explained still smiling as his eyes followed the tiny body racing around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Galene watched as Jack manipulated the water orb, seeing that he had a nice control on it "Pretty good.... but what would you do against water's weakness?" she asked, thinking about thunder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Anastasia watched the boy curiously. Almost a little annoyed when he kept the fish swimming about in the orb. Quickly standing up she used her own water magic to take control of the orb of water and gently let the fish back into the lake. "Interesting use for your water magic." Anastasia said. She thought for a moment. "Mind if I show you a new trick, Jack?" Anastasia asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:28 pm

"Against waters weakness....turn it into an advantage" he smiled but then frowned when his plaything was took off him. "Be my guest poppet" he smiled sweetly and lay back on the grass, not really that interested by would listen out of sheer decency.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:30 pm

"For somebody who will fight this year in the Tournament, you seem way to relaxed... Don't you have any goals in order to win the Tournament? I mean, a motive." Galene asked, bothered by Jack's relaxation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:40 pm

Anastasia raised a brow at him. "Galene is right. You think you are ready? Hell no. No one is ever ready for the Tournament. Now you better pay attention because this will come in handy when fighting for your life in the Tournament." She then turned to look to the lake. Concentrating on the water, she pulled water up creating shards of ice. Quickly turning she flung the ice to a nearby tree away from the two teenagers. "That will help you in the Tournament."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Jack rolled his eyes behind his eyelids and he chuckled slighty as he listened to both women. "Don't worry be Happy aye" he smiled crookedly, hmm that sounded great, maybe I should write it down somewhere. "In every life you have trouble....if yer stress and worry bout it your gonna double it ain't yer?" The pirate opened his eyes when he heard the ice shatter against a nearby tree and he jumped in his skin a little, but maintained his cheeky facade. "I never says I was ready, I just make it up as I go along...its always seemed to work before" Without saying anything more he walked down to the shore of the lake and crouched on his haunches, looking out across the water smiling at the fishies in the shallows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Galene was the one that rolled her eyes. This pirate's lifestyle was so... carefree in such time. He was going to have the battle of his life where he had to fight for his own sake. How could he be so relaxed and knowing he wasn't ready?

She shook her head, not understanding it at all. "I don't know how you can be like this... How can you be so calm in such dangerous time? Why aren't you alert? Don't you want to win the Tournament in order to fulfill the goal that you set when you go to Haven?" she asked, confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Jack chuckled softly as little fish, brushed past his fingers with their small slippery bodies. "You can be calm and alert...actually thats the best way to be is it not? You can't be anxious and alert, they cancel each other out aye...You gotta keep cool, if I don't win, I don't win...simple" Deciding it was a good time to put his shirt on he pulled it over his arms and head and spoke cheerfully through the cotton. "I'm not really that bothered...it would be nice to win I s'ppose" Poking his head out of the shirt and flattening the creases he lay back down, concentrating on a little patch of lake, making it freeze over, trapping a few little fish in suspension. "Haven? Set Goal? What you on about Gally lass...I'm not that organized"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next