The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calix and Azu [Private]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Calix and Azu [Private] Empty Calix and Azu [Private]

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:37 pm

The garden was gorgeous at night time. Everything was quiet and calm. Azu resorted to the only thing she thought could help her aching heart.

Dancing with the fireflies was wonderful.

((unless calix doesn't want to?))

Back to top Go down

Calix and Azu [Private] Empty Re: Calix and Azu [Private]

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:42 am

Calix was busy most of the day, having been training himself to just empty his mind of the work and more over the weeks chaos. As he went to the bath house and bathed, he decided a walk would be good. He slowly made his way through the gardens. The sweet smell was comforting as he wondered in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 pm

A piroette here a whirl there. It was comforting. These creatures can't judge you. The fireflies had the garden lit up beautifully. They made no sound. There were crickets and other night time bugs who made the melody to which she danced to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:59 am

Calix sighed as he wondered off, perking to the sight "Ah...Miss Azurith...good evening" He smiled, watching her from a far as she danced with the fireflies. "Enjoying yourself?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:25 pm

"Huh?" she jumped like she was roused from a dream she didn't want to end. "Oh, hi Calix! You can call my Azu or Azzy, 'Miss Azurith' is to formal. Yes, it's quite fun, you should try it sometime." Azurith smiled while saying so, and sat down on the bench. "How have you been?" , she questioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:26 am

"I've been well, thank you" He smiled as he walked over and stood by her. "Why are you out here by yourself?" He asked looking to see if maybe she was with someone, seeing none he looked back to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:22 pm

"I'm just used to being by myself, it's how I have always been." Azurith sighed. He had come to stand next to her. "I really like it here, it's calming and there's no one to tell me what I can or can't do. A place to think."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:03 pm

Calix frowned listening to Azurith, How could anyone not mind being alone. He moved over and moved around the bench, leaning over it to be somewhat to her level, still rather tall. "Well calming..yes...freedom...okay but to be alone...It must be lonely."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:05 pm

"Kind of..." ,she said, while sitting down on the bench. Azurith looked up at the moon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:22 pm

Calix looked her way as she didnt say much after that and so joined her in gazing up at the moon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:42 pm

"it's so beautiful." ,she exclaimed. You would think she had never seen it before, but she looked at it almost every day. It was beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:47 pm

"Hmmm? Course it is" Calix smiled moving to stand tall and look to the moon again and back again. "Oh...Is your back side okay? I mean...that was a big fall to fall off my back like that." He winced remembering that moment at the party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:52 pm

"huh?" she looked down. "Oh, it still hurts. But I've had worse injuries." It's nothing compared to what she was feeling inside. She could deal, well at least try to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:48 pm

"Worse?" Calix repeated, what did she mean by that? "Are you okay Mi- er Azu? I mean is someone picking on you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:18 pm

"Well I guess you could say that? It's sort of, you know, the party and the whole Dionysus and Adratos and Amaranth and Aphrodite... And I'm just... I don't know, lonely." she sighed, turning her head away. It was a tender subject for her, she didn't like being an outcast either. She was always by herself. Azurith didn't like it, at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Calix frowned looking to her, not liking to see his friends hurting. He moved to lean over the bench and gave her a hug. "Dont be upset Azu." He thought before moving to walk around the bench.."Come on...the fireflies would love to see you dance again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:38 pm

She had been looking over, when he hugged her. Her face flushed in surprise.

She smiled. "As long as you dance with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Calix laughed taking her hand and moving to pull her to stand before walking over to the area she danced before "Of course...come let us dance and bring back that smile to your face" He smiled and twirled her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Of course, she smiled. His smiles were contagious. Azurith laughed as he twirled her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:04 pm

"Ah theres a start" Calix smiled as he chuckled to her laughter, taking her hand and moving to dance along with her, careful not to hurt her with his large self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:05 pm

They continued to dance. Twirling along. She felt happy now. It was nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Calix gave off a chuckle as he danced around like a fool. But he didnt care, he had his dear friend at his side and this was to cheer her up. Besides...no like anyone was watching so why not have fun under the moonlight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:42 pm

"This is nice." Azu sighed. She carefully place her head against his chest, slowly. She did so slowly to see if he would push her away. Like others seem to do. She didn't want to be rejected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Calix chuckled and moved to pat her small head as she leaned against him. "Indeed. The moon is full, the heavens are filled with stars, the air is crisp and filled with the smell of the flowers and the company is nice." He smiled looking down to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next