The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of Poseidon and Amphitrite [Private]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Warriors of Poseidon and Amphitrite [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors of Poseidon and Amphitrite [Private]

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:54 pm

Anastasia did something she had never done in ages. She growled at someone. The nereid was getting fed up at how relaxed he was. "There is no oh well I didn't win. You die! That's how you lose, YOU DIE!" She shrieked at Jack. "And when you came to the Haven you should've had a set goal!"

Back to top Go down

Warriors of Poseidon and Amphitrite [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Warriors of Poseidon and Amphitrite [Private]

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:19 pm

The ice broke with Jacks concentration causing the scared fish to scatter the shallows. "No need to shout poppet, I know I die if I lose" he replied calmly his voice tinted with boredom. Looking back at the wary fish returning to the sandy shallows, his eyes glazed over with sadness as he remembered something he'd rather forget. The instructer had hit a nerve but he wouldn't show it, as he rose to his feet with a grin and playful eyes, emptying a boot of sand. "I thrive off last minute, so if yer gonna shout at me about my prep'ration techniques I'll be leaving, savvy" The speech was humorous but strained, his heart wasn't in making jokes. "I didn't have much say comin' ere, I was quite happy lounging on the white beaches of the carribean before that bastard Poseidon dumped my pirate arse here"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Anastasia pinched the bridge of her nose. "The Gods do not take well to being called bastards." She said giving Jack a look. Sighing as to calm her self down. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you. Once you yourself go through the Tournament, you never look at life the same way again and you want the warriors that you mentor to be successful."

Anastasia glanced at the water before flicking her wrists, a little orb of water appeared. Letting it float in between her hands; she transformed it into various objects like what Galene had done with her fire. "Nothing is ever the same after the Tournament. Like me for instance, I shouldn't be here as your mentor a different person should. I was never a skilled fighter, more a healer. But, here I am 75 years later." She told her warriors sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:10 pm

"Hmph you lookin' fine fer yer age" Jack spoke, ignoring the hint about not calling the Gods bastards. "Well they are bastards, their all inbred and whatnot and don't give a damn about neebody" Jack shot the water his mentor was playing with a cold stare, turning it to ice in whatever shape it was. He couldn't quite make it out..."If the uptop cared, neebody would die, they created man like apples...nice on the outside, rotten at the core...all stems back to them if yer think about it...Yar men may bring it to themselves with choices they make...but who Gev em' the ability to be evil in the first place...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Anastasia glanced at the ice that fell at her feet, ultimately shattering into pieces, she was glad. Unconsciously she had morphed the water into the form of someone she had known long ago. "I'm not gonna lie. We are the Gods' puppets. Our sole purpose is to serve them as entertainment. But so we don't get our asses blasted off the face of this Earth, we must keep shut about our true feelings of the Gods." Anastasia explained. Seventy-five years ago, she was torn apart in how she thought of the Gods; so she was neutral in some aspects.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Galene listened silently to her mentors argument with Jack. It seemed that Jack didn't value his life much or he was completely drunk right now.
"Even if we are Gods' puppets... I must say that they give you a chance to live your life normal, granting you one single wish. The wish that your heart desires the most." she mumbled sadly. "So, I will fight hard to grant my wish and be in peace when I conquer my place in Haven." she looked at the lake with her covered eyes. Seeing things like this wasn't an option to her. Especially after what she been through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:02 pm

"Gods, wishes" he snorted growing angry inside. "We shape our own destiny off our own backs and with our blood, sweat and tears" Jacks hand scrunched into fists at his sides and he was shuddering slightly with rage. "I am nee ones plaything!" the small patch off grass near his feet frosted over, wilted then died. "Where were the gods and their charity and wishes when they took away my wife and child!" that was it he had lost it and shoved past Galene and Anastasia to wherever him and his anger would take him. He was not going to cry in front of women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:32 pm

Anastasia bit her lip as she watched Jack run away from her and Galene. What an idiot I am, Anastasia though to herself. She glanced to Galene before deciding to chase after the male nereid. Dashing after the boy as fast as her legs would carry her so she would be able to get in front of him, she ran directly in front of him so as to block his path. "Jack..." Anastasia said looking to the warrior with pleading eyes as if to say 'please stop, lets talk this out and I'm truly very sorry'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Jack's words made Galene lower her head and shiver. She was actually fooling herself. A sweet, sweet lie to her that she had built but it was safe, keeping her away from the reality. She took her blindfold and looked at the lake. Not at her reflection, that would be far too dangerous, but at the horizon of that pretty lake, letting some tears roll down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Jack pulled a hand away from his face sharply and angrily, eyes starting to become red-rimmed. "What do you want" he said hollowly, as if all the emotion had been drained out of him, "Yer better have a valid reason fer stopping me, otherwise I'll be on my way" his words held nothingness as he moved closer to his mentor, dangerously close with a faint hostile air around him, eyes glazed over with an icy sheet...uncaring...unfeeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:49 pm

"I do have a valid reason. Here me out Jack please." Anastasia pleaded with him and looked up at his cold eyes. "Seventy-five years ago was my tournament. Miraculously I made it to the end, I was battle crazy and full of such bloodlust; that I wasn't even me anymore. It was the last battle between a warrior, a boy, Spyridon and I." She paused taking breath, her body shaking, and tears filling up her eyes; she had never told anyone who wasn't there about this ever. "We stood there staring at each other and after a while the Gods grew angry with us because we were just standing there. Then I made a decision." Another pause, to catch her breath and to calm herself before ending her reason. "I loved him and he loved me. Do you know how I repaid that love to him? I killed him...I...I killed him by drowning him with my water." Anastasia looked at Jack waiting to see what he would say. If he would call her a monster or not say anything at all. Her heart pounded in her chest, tears pouring down her face, and yet she didn't care if she looked unbearably pathetic or vulnerable. "The Gods, no his sponsor never saved him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Galene heard Anastasia's story and felt like crying more. She was shivering, her golden eyes filled with tears and anger. She was regretting everything she had done and she hadn't done yet and that made her madder then ever.

She hugged herself, touching her scars that were under that dress of hers and started at a fish, accidently that looked back at her and soon, the fish sunk into the water lifeless. She didn't want this life either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Jack just stared at her, with a blank expression, even though his eyes began to grow wet, he showed nothing...no frown...now crease of the eyebrows nothing..."I'm 50 years old, I had a wife and son once..." he said hollowly "It was ordinary night, nothing special when the murderers came to our door....I told Braelyn to hide and he did, but they broke down the door, overcame me and made me watch as they raped my wife..." his voice
trailed off before coming back. "They found my son and they shut them both in the house as they dragged me outside to watch...I wasn't strong enough to protect my own son and wife as they burned our house to ashes...I can still hear her screams and his crying" Jacks facade remained so he resembled a stone statue but tears were streaming freely down his cheeks. "The worst was they made me clean up the day after...they didn't look like them...I couldn't tell them apart from the ashen ruins" His blank expressions slipped and he fell to his knee's in front of his teacher. "No father should have to bury their own son!" He yelled at the grass, vision blurry from tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Jack's scream made Galene cover her ears. "No more..... please..." she said, shaking her head and sobbed hard. So many sad stories.... she felt so small thinking that hers were such a big deal. 50 years old and already lost wife and child. 75 and had to kill her own lover.

Galene's snakes smelled the air, feeling the sadness in the air, hissing a bit but not from anger. From everybody's sadness. She didn't know if she should tell them her story, since it wasn't such big deal compared to the rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Anastasia slowly knelt to the ground to be at the same level as Jack. Tears for herself and tears for her warrior poured down her face. With a shaky hand she reached out to touch Jack. His sorrow filled her up and before she knew it, Anastasia had pulled Jack into a hug. She held her crying student tight to her. Both of them had sorrow so similar, that maybe comfort could be found in each other. She also felt compelled to hug Galene, who was also crying, as well but she couldn't leave Jack something about how terrible an experience his story was tugged at her heart to make her stay hugging him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:46 pm

((Awww this is so..heartwarming <3))

Jack didn't object to the hug, he just wrapped his arms round his mentor and hugged her back, face buried in her shoulder like a infant...not the 50 year old he was. He just felt...so...empty. Remembering them wasn't a happy experience, so thats why he kept himself preoccupied and happy go lucky all the time, because he knew that if he had a spare second to himself, he'd end up thinking about them again. The pirate was trembling from trying to stifle his tears and he was failing miserably, just giving out random, violent shudders instead. He never cried loudly though, he was very quite about the matter since he didn't like the sound someone made when they were crying, so he kept the noise in, which normally involved no one knowing he was crying unless they saw the tears or he told them. Jacks ears perked up when he heard more crying and didn't need to turn his head to know it was Galene. "Stupid fecking boy" he grumbled and insulted himself. "Never good enough, never strong enough, never...man..enough" He bit down on his lower lip angrily, violently, making a jagged cut and blood dribble from the wound steadily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:51 pm

Galene stood up, leaving her blindfold on the floor. "T-that's it...." she said between sobs. The tears kept rolling down her face, letting her yellow snakey eyes shine. "J-jack.... you said.. that..." she shudder a bit "We should...... move on and...." she sobbed "Live on..." she turned her head to them, closing her eyes in order not to turn them into stone. "T-that's what we should do..." she said, sobbing, not holding her tears back.

((Ikr <3 drama xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Anastasia pulled away from Jack, as much as she would want to simply sit there hugging the male nereid sobbing her eyes out about her life, his life, and everyone who had such shitty experiences. She wiped her eyes and looked over to Galene, "You're perfectly right but sometimes, you can't let go...it's just...." Tears came pouring down her face again. "N-not possible." Anastasia sobbed, she bent her head down to hide her face as she sobbed like a child, feeling so utterly small in front of her students.

(Gotta love it XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:07 pm

((Drama NAO! XD <33))

"I did didn't I" he laughed humourlessly and curled his fingers into his palm, pressing the nails into the skin making small cresent shaped wounds re-open...looks like this wasn't the first time he'd dug his nails in his hand. Jack stood slowly, hesitant to open his squinted, tear soaked eyes in case they were red-rimmed as well. He opened them and yes they were red-rimmed and a little bloodshot. Then he walked over to Galene to hug her as well. "Don't put a fireball at me again cos I hugged yer okay" he smiled with a little humour but it was strained. He just wanted everyone to feel better again and in doing so...he would make himself feel better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:15 pm

As Jack hugged her, she gasped ready to pull him away but restrained herself from doing it. Instead, she hugged him back and dug her head on his chest, feeling the hot blood over her. "Stop cutting yourself...." she whispered, letting some of her snakes lick the blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Anastasia had pulled herself together. She lifted her head to see her warriors hugging. A small smiled lifted the corners of her mouth as she watched Galene scold Jack, about who knows what, she didn't hear. She stood up and brushed her clothes off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:54 pm

Jack pouted childishly and looked down at his wounds the wounds on his hands that were already starting to scab over. He blushed slightly, the snakes tickled and it took all his restraint not to laugh. So instead without saying a word he planted a quick kiss on Galene's forehead before dashing back afew yards to a safe distance, an innocent smile etched on his face. You wouldn't have thought he'd been crying less that five minutes ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Galene was in peace for a moment, scolding her snakes lightly "Shoo... shoo..." she whispered to them but then she felt a warm kiss over her forehead and felt her cheeks go rosie. She touched her forehead and blinked her eyes, slightly embarrassed. "Erm... your welcome?" she mumbled, looking at the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:49 pm

"Pleasure was all mine miss" Jack continued with his innocent facade and did a small formal bow to the gorgon, mainly to hide the small pink tint to his cheeks. Hopefully she was blushing too otherwise he'd feel a right idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Galene looked through her veil to Jack's bow and covered her mouth from a smile. That seemed so out of character of him that it made her smile but she mainly covered her face to hide her blush as well. "I have to say that my story is way happier compared to your and our mentor...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next