The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaxation[Private]

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Relaxation[Private] Empty Relaxation[Private]

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:02 pm

This is a private rp with ONLY THESE CHARACTERS YOU MAY NOT JOIN UNLESS INVITED BY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING.

Mnem
Amaranth
Calla
Rai
Gia
Sev
Adratos
Calix
Augistin
Leonidus
Tahi
and her amazing brother xD
And Morpheus, of course. (YAY ADMIN POWERS)
And Adena, because Calla wanted her there.

Last edited by Amaranth on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Relaxation[Private] Empty Re: Relaxation[Private]

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Amaranth stripped down and drapped a towel around herself before sinking into the lovely warm water. She sighed, smiling at how relaxing this is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:31 pm

Calla smiled and stretched her wings lightly. She was ready to get into the warm water and walked closer to step in, pulling her towel closer to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Raivynne had walked into the bathhouse. It had such a relaxing atmosphere, she simply discarded her clothes and neatly folded them up. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body, it had a hard time getting around her chest though. "Hello, Amaranth, Calla." Raivynne said slipping into the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Septima Severa Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:34 pm

The only reason Severa was here was because there was no other way. She had trained too hard the other day and almost pulled a muscle, now she was letting her leg soak in the warm water, trying to make the muscle aches go away.

She gently massaged the leg while secretly enjoying the warm scented water. Her hair was pinned up high so it wouldn't get into the water, though rebellious hydrophilic strands had fallen down, decided they loved the water more than the pins, yet she didn't mind. She was all alone in the bath, enjoying the beautiful ceramics and was contemplating getting a massage by a slave when a certain overly annoying mentor came in.

Please don't choose this bath, Severa prayed. Gods, if you pity me, please! Of course they didn't pity her as more people started to come in. But there were many baths, they could always choose another one!
Septima Severa
Septima Severa
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Sponsor: Ares
Health Bar:
Relaxation[Private] Left_bar_bleue500/500Relaxation[Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Awww what about me??? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Amaranth smiled sitting next to Severa.

"Hey whats up Severa, Calla, Rai?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:48 pm

(( Can Azurith join?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:55 pm

((Im sorry Azurith, I made this thread for my closest friends, I know almost everyone here on DA I watch them, or I talk to them outside of the forum. Please accept this, if you'd like i can make another public bathouse rp and you can be involved in that one, but this is for my closest friends, im so sorry.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:57 pm

(( Whatever. My digital life is just like my regular life, not good enough.))))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Raivynne looked at Amaranth and just said that everything was okay. She smiled sympathetically at Severa, the girl obviously didn't like the mentor to bug her. So she thought if she engaged the girl in a conversation Amaranth would leave her alone. "Hello Severa."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Calla sat on the opposite side of the large bath from them. She slid her legs in and sighed in content. The warm water was wonderful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Septima Severa Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Severa sighed as Amaranth sat next to her. Of course she would. "Amaranth," she nodded grudgingly, though respect was required. Especially from a Mentor of the Goddess of love. Severa would prefer to stay away from that one.

"Salve Raivynne," She bowed her head in a nod. "How do you do?"
Septima Severa
Septima Severa
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Relaxation[Private] Left_bar_bleue500/500Relaxation[Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Leonidus sighed.

It was a long day of training and he pushed himself again, he was determined to be better than that damned Centaur(Adratos LOL) well he already was in his opinion but he needed to make sure he was the strongest male warrior at the athenaeum. he's spartan. Competition is in his blood.

He sighed and wrapped a towel around his waist, he sank into the soothing warm water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:21 pm

Amaranth smiled.

"Oh no, Calla, I completly forgot another towel for dyring off, will you please be a dear and go get me one?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:26 pm

"I'm good. How about yourself?" Raivynne asked girl. She quickly plunged her head under the water, so that her hair was wet. Raivynne didn't care about it being wet, when it was wet she could brush the curls easier. She was only under for a second and didn't miss anything if Severa had said anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Calla sighed. "If I have to..."
She got up and walked out of the room, going in search of another towel. She eventually found the storeroom filled with them and grabbed a few extra, in case someone else needed one as well. On her way back, she looked around.
"Great," she muttered to herself. "I'm lost..."
She wandered around and stopped to where she thought the other females were. She opened the door and looked inside. She blinked. No, the girls definitely weren't in there. But a certain male warrior named Leonidus was, and he was in the water with only a towel around his waist. Her face went from it's normal colouring to pink, then to a brighter pink, then to a light red, and finally finished at scarlet. She snapped back to reality.
"OH MY! I'M SO SORRY!" she exclaimed, slamming the door shut and turning away from it before covering her crimson face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Septima Severa Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:35 pm

She blinked as the nymph plunged her head underwater and came up again. The hopeless frizz smoothed out by he water she looked like a whole other person.

"I am... less than great," she replied. "I came dangerously close to pulling a muscle yesterday and my nerves are still paying the price," Severa admitted. "I am not one for taking extravagant baths, but this time it was necessary for the recovering I'm afraid.
Septima Severa
Septima Severa
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Everyone heard a scream.

Amaranth stood up, she was worried...that was Calla's voice.

"CALLA YOU OKAY?" she called

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Leonidus was relaxing when the door opened a half naked girl was standing there.

Leonidus's face flushed so many diffrent shades of red, he felt it.

Blood started gushing out of his nose his hands flew up covering it.

"Holy shit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:42 pm

"Pulling a muscle. What were you doing?" Raivynne asked a little concerned. Pulling a muscle sucked. She nodded at her comment about the baths but she was dragged here by Amaranth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Calla quickly ran back to where she heard Amaranth's voice and threw the towels at her before running and jumping into the bath, startling everyone. She waited a bit before surfacing and taking a deep breath. Her face was still bright red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:50 pm

Amaranth blinked.

"Calla, you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Calla looked at Amaranth.
"No I'm not okay! I got lost and couldn't remember where this room was, so I wandered around trying to remember! And then when I opened a door, thinking I found it, I walked in on some guy who was PRACTICALLY NAKED and it freaked me out!" she said, her words lout and rushed as she flailed her arms for extra emphasis.
She then stood there, trying to get her breathing under control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Septima Severa Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:56 pm

"I was training and I made a wrong move." Severa let herself fall a bit more underwater, so just her arms resting on the side and her head came above the water. No crime in enjoying it while she was here.

"Calm down Charis," Severa commented. "I'm sure he thought nothing of it, and this is the bathhouse after all."
Septima Severa
Septima Severa
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next