The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMNOMNOMYOURMOM (Private 8D)

Go down

OMNOMNOMYOURMOM (Private 8D) Empty OMNOMNOMYOURMOM (Private 8D)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:47 pm

((I dunno, I couldn't think of a good title 8D))

Thymos grinned as he fly around, Cosmos and Aurora attracting the electric particles in the air. If it was dark out, he would have looked like a shooting star, the lightning trailing behind him like a tail. Changing his angle, he dived to the ground, before coming up, an inch off the ground.
This was what he lived for, this rush, and he loved it.

Last edited by Thymos on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

OMNOMNOMYOURMOM (Private 8D) Empty Re: OMNOMNOMYOURMOM (Private 8D)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Calla was walking through the Fields and on her way to the Temple. She had planned on praying to her goddess Aphrodite, making her usual offering. She looked up when she saw a flash of light and noticed her brother flying around. She smiled slightly before continuing in the direction of the temple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Thymos looked down, spotting Calla, and flew down, floating next to her, the lightning causing the air to crack. "Hey there, princess," he said, smirking, "Going off to make offerings to that little chick you call a goddess?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:48 pm

Calla frowned at her brother.
"I say nothing of it being Zeus's fault for his worshippers killing our mother, so you should not go insulting my goddess," she stated.
One of the only things that really irked her was when he spoke that way about her sponsor. Calla loved Aphrodite like a second mother, so she was very defensive about her. In her hands was an assortment of roses, myrtle, and laurel, three plants that symbolized her goddess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:52 pm

"Hey, not my fault she sleeps around..." Thymos grinned, "Course, so does Zeus, but ya know, he's the pimp master and all. Gotta keep his title." He flew around, moving to the other side of her, "And she's your mum. My mum is Hera, not some lady I don't know from a hole in the wall."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Calla flinched. "Well if you feel that way about Mother...," she started quietly, her hair falling into her eyes, "then I feel the same about that man you call your father. You can just forget the fact that I'm your sister if you feel that way."
With that, she quickened her pace to a sprint and disappeared inside the Temple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Thymos just watched her go, before shaking his head, smirking. "Stupid girls..." he muttered, turning around, "They're so easy to break.... she'll be just as fun as Al was...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:14 pm

Calla sat there in Aphrodite's temple, her face buried in her knees as she was crying quietly. After awhile, she slowly calmed down, looking up at the statue of the goddess with reddened eyes. She smiled slightly and set the arrangement in front of her.
"I'm sorry I came to offer you this while in the state I was in," she apologized. "It's just...my brother is just so cruel to me at times...please give me the strength I need to continue to be strong here."
She bowed to the goddess before walking out, the sun hurting her eyes which were still sensitive from crying. She sniffled a bit before rubbing her eyes, irritating them more. She really hoped her brother didn't see her like this...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:22 pm

"You think he's cruel to you? You haven't known him long then..." the lampad stepped out of the shadows, into the sunlight. Hair whipping at her face, bandages were wrapped around her forehead, making her look like a patient at a hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Calla jumped and looked at the Lampad.
"W-were you listening to me?" she asked, her eyes widening.'
She flushed and quickly looked away, rubbing her arm lightly. She knew he wasn't kind to some people, but weren't siblings supposed to sorta get along...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:31 pm

"Che, of course I wasn't listening..." Althea shook her head, glaring at the girl, "I was hiding from that dear brother of yours. You two can't possibly be siblings, you're too weak..."
She raised a hand to her forehead, a headache forming, until she touched the bruise. Hissing, she dropped her hand, crossing them over her chest instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Calla flinched. "And what's THAT supposed to mean?" she snapped.
She paused then and looked away. "Sorry...," she said quietly. The Charis then created a small breeze around herself, almost like a comfort mechanism when she was starting to get upset. She really just wanted to go back to her room right then and look over all the things hidden in her trunk her mother left her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:44 pm

"It means that you're weak, is what it means..." Althea glared at the girl, before pulling at the bandages on her forehead. The skin was bruised, surrounding a long gash. It was still red, dried blood flaking around it. "Do you think you would have ever been able to do this? You have no guts, all you warriors are weak, no backbone at all...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:47 pm

Calla's eyes flashed and the winds slashed a shallow cut into the girl's arm. "You may think that, but you should still be respectful to those older than you," she stated, her tone even and flat, but her eyes showing that she was definitely not in the mood.
The Charis then sighed quietly to herself and walked off to the Warrior's quarters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Althea watched as the girl left, fixing her bandages, before she felt a presence behind her. "I can't believe you're bringing her into this, Thy, aren't Tommie and I enough for you sick pleasures?"

The pegasus laughed, wrapping his arms around Althea's waist. "Of course you are..." he said, "But she's so young, so easily crushed. She could be so useful to me..... besides, you shouldn't have shown it to her... I may have to punish you for that...." His arms slid up, wrapping around Althea's neck as she gasped for breath, clawing at his hands, "But.... I'll be kind, and wait for tonight...."
He let go of her, and she lurched forward, trying to fill her lungs with the vital gas known as oxygen.
"Don't forget, Al, I love you the most with short hair~"

((Althea only has short hair when she is extremely weak
so he enjoys seeing her in pain 8D
Hahaha, hidden meaning there 8D
*shot*))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:20 am

Calla walked toward the forest, pausing before entering the darkened woods alone. No one was around, so they wouldn't see her in this part of the woods. She kept walking and walking, not really having a destination in mind. After a couple hours, her legs hurt so bad she dropped down against a tree, leaning against the trunk. Truth be told, she wasn't sure how far she walked, but her legs were throbbing badly from all the walking. She hugged her knees and rested her chin on her arms, hoping she'd stay alone and no one would find her.
"Will Brother ever be that cruel to me...?" she asked herself quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:28 am

"Yes... yes I would...." Thymos appeared above Calla, lightning trailing behind him again, "But Calla, you have to understand! Allie was a gift.... from Zeus! She's mine to play with, and I have certain.... games that I play with her! Don't worry your blonde little head off at all!"
As he was saying that, bits of lightning escaped, zapping next to Calla, almost touching her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:34 am

Calla's eyes widened and she pushed herself away from the lightning. She bit her lip.
"But...why do you have to be so cruel...? Or have you been around that heartless god too much to even care what you do to others?" she asked, flinching after the words left her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down