The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show you around[private]

Go down

Show you around[private] Empty Show you around[private]

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:20 pm

Who:Tommo + Helene
Where:in the field
When:a few days after the chat at the training square
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DAMMED PEGAZUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helene was pissed up.
He WANTED to be showed around,he WANTED to meet me and he REMEMBERED me to no forget this and now he is LATE
She sighted,and sweeped her bangs out of her face.
I do everything to be okay.I choose the highest place,I didn't late etc.,so it 'll be okay ,if I leave...OK I leave
And she started to walk back to the main building.

Back to top Go down

Show you around[private] Empty Re: Show you around[private]

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:11 pm

[Poor Helene xDDD
TOMMO IS JUST FASHIONABLY LATE 8D /shot]

Tommo flew faster than he ever thought possible, desperation driving him forward. Muscles rippling beneath glossy black feathers as his wings beat powerfully against the wind. I'm late, I'm late, she's gonna kill me...

As he neared the field where they'd arranged to meet, the pegasus spotted her, already retreating towards the main building. He shifted to his human form and dropped into a steep dive, calling out as he did.

"Helene! Helene, I'm sorry! Wait up!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:59 pm

(((Tommo is simply going to die o.O XD)))

Helene turned.She give Tommo an evil eyesight.
"Sorry,huh?"she said in an emotionless voice"Well,it's a pity"she turned back."You better to search somebody else"and she contunied walking away.
"Oh and"her voice become louder"if you come after me-
I'LL PULL ALL YOUR FEATHERS FROM YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"she shouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:22 pm

Tommo stopped short, staring down at her dubiously. After just a few seconds, though, he grinned broadly. "Well, if you say so," he shrugged, brightening considerably. "If you're not in the mood, that just means I can go hang out with Allie again..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:53 pm

"DON'T TALK TO ME!"Helene shouted."IF YOU FEEL LIKE JUST DO IT!!!"she turned.
Don't attack him,don't attack him DON'T ATTACK HIM!He is more qualified than me,he is MORE QUAFILED than me
"WHATCH YOUR WINGS BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"she jumped to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:22 pm

"Hey, whoa, what are you-" Tommo started, cut off as the Aphrodite girl jumped onto his back. But his shocked expression vanished in an instant, and suddenly the pegasus was ready for battle, eyes darkening in wicked anticipation. "Looks like you've picked a fight with the wrong warrior, Helene," he commented airily, then folded in his wings completely, grinning broadly as they fell in a steep, spiraling dive.

"Good luck hanging on~"

[FREEFALLING 8D /shot
...it is a very bad idea to challenge Tommo 8D]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:15 pm

(((Helene is so stubbor-she never gives up even she knows she is gonna' lose.
And if something goes wrong she uses her khm "cuteness".That will be a funny fight Very Happy)))

So you fight me..great in the fields
Helene thought and stepped back.
Well let"s see pegazus..air..so I better to stay near the ground... she slided to left.anyway..air is not too strong in distance,so I keep it.But..I'll never be able to kick his ass if he is not't enough close to me...BUT I made him annoyed-he will come to me
"So dear Pegazus"said in a scornfully voice."Are you really think that you are much powerful than me?"she sneered."Because I don't think so~"she giggled."Oh what a shame!A younger female defeated a strongel male"she sneered again."That's going to be the best joke in the whole athenaeum."she laughed a very creepy way,and stepped back.
Make him annoyed,make him annoyed-then he can't concentrate on fighting
"So 'll you fightwith me?Or my beauty 'd just beated you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:15 pm

[Um, I could be wrong, but I thought they were both in the air... should I just go with it? xD
Sorry, I probably just got myself lost over-thinking it xDD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:36 am

(((pfff ...I am so stupid...I thought Tommo wan't in the air.o.O.However when Tommo noticed her she justped out of him.<=Let's say that so everyone 'll be correct)))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down