The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Date[PRIVATE]

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Date[PRIVATE] Empty The Date[PRIVATE]

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:36 am

This Rp is for Amaranth, Adratos, Calix, and Raivynne.

Amaranth smiled as she got dressed, she wanted to look great for her Adratos. She honestly couldn't wait for raivynne to get here so Amaranth could do her hair(LOL) and makeup, then they could start cooking because there going to have a lovely picnic in the gardens after dark, illuminated by the fire flies. How romantic.

Amaranth got everything prepared all the food prep was done, all that was left to do was mix and cook.

Back to top Go down

The Date[PRIVATE] Empty Re: The Date[PRIVATE]

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:53 am

Raivynne was told by Amaranth to meet her at her room. She walked to the mentor's room dreading what the woman would do to her. (haha she hates makeup) Glancing at her arm, it was still very sore and she still couldn't use it.

When she arrived to Amaranth's room, she knocked on the door waiting for her to respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Amaranth smiled and opened the door pulling Rai into a big bear hug. "Hey there." Amaranth glanced down and gasped, Rai's injured. "Here, let me heal that." Amaranth focused on the wound and water surronded it until it healed. Amaranth smiled. "Now that thats done lets get you all dolled up." Amaranth dragged her into the bathroom where she fixed Rai's hair and put light makeup on her. "Well dinners ready, lets go meet the boys."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:53 am

Adratos left his room to go meet up with Calix. He knew where they were going but wasn't sure if Calix knew. It was a double date after all but Calix, well looking at him so calm seemed that he didn't have a clue.

He combed his hair one more time, checking for any nots and adjusted his neck clothing, looking at Calix's room door and knocked "Come on out, Calix we are going to be late!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:52 am

Amaranth smiled, dragging Raivynne with her to the gardens, they set everything up. It was dark but the fireflies glow and the moon provided light, and cast a very romantic aura. Amaranth giggled. "I'm excited Rai...Do you think I made enough food?" amaranth spread out the blanket on the grass and sat down smiling and waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Calix smiled as he opened the door wide, looking down at Adratos and blinked "Why are you so fancy?" he asked before perking "Maybe Im under dressed" He said before moving to grab a sash of black and purple and tying it to his waist. His gold bracelets going on after which didnt take him to long. "Well then now Im ready" He beamed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:48 pm

"It's a fancy gathering, got to be pretty, right?" he said with a smirk and started to trot his way on the hallway. "Come, they must be already waiting for us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:53 pm

"Oh...I was told it was just a gathering" He smiled moving to follow after. He kept in step perking to his friends little trot "Are we happy for some reason?" He chuckled. "OH wait" He rushed back into his room, returning with flowers

"Here...." he smiled holding a bouquet to Adratos and held one with black orchids in his own. "So you can give Amaranth"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:55 pm

"Well, meeting up with Amaranth is always good.... I guess." he said, scratching his head. As Calix suddenly turned around, he blinked his eyes.

As he came back with the flower bouquet, he couldn't help but to smirk "You shouldn't... have you brought something for Raivynne as well?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:16 pm

"Course...I figured shed like these" He smiled showing Adratos the flowers before moving to head off ahead of him some. "How are things with Ama?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:18 pm

Adratos rolled his eyes "You won't believe it but Aphrodite showed up a few days ago and turned me into a human. Fortunatly, I was turned back to normal the next time... Gosh, what the hell was she thinking?" he said, shaking his head and moving outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:21 pm

"A human?" Calix couldn't believe it, and soon "AHAHAHAHHAHA I would have loved to have seen that" He snickered heading outside. "You as a human...you must have been tiny" He laughed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Adratos glared at his friend "Shut up, it was not funny! I ended up naked and unable to walk!" he growled and turned his look away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:25 pm

"......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" Calix was cracking up, this was just to good to imagine. "Oh heavens thats funny" he laughed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Amaranth giggled, she could hear Calix's laugh all the way from the gardens. She turned to Raivynne. "I think Cal's making fun of Adratos."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Adratos slapped Calix in the back of his head, playfully "You shut up, moron, I wish it happened the same to you!" he smirked as he walked through the gardens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Calix was laughing his horsey ass off, that was to funny. When Adratos smacked him over, he shut up biting his tongue" Hey oww" He pouted. "Id probably still be taller" He teased

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:34 pm

"Oh just shut your mouth. We are almost there..." he said as he kept trotting soon eying the two females. "Hello Amaranth, Raivynne." he said, showing the flowers to the siren "For you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Amaranth smiled and stood up to give Adratos a hug she blushed as he gave her the flowers. "Thank you." amaranth kissed him on the cheek and then sat down motioning for him to join her on the very large blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:59 pm

((ohmigod, I'm sooooo sorry I couldn't get on til now))

Raivynne let herself get fixed by Amaranth and all made up in makeup. She was dragged to the gardens by Amaranth. Nodding at Adratos when he addressed her.

"Hello, Calix." Raivynne said with a smile. Hoping she wasn't under dressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Calix smiled as he came up and waved "Hello Miss Amaranth." His attention turning to Rai. He smikred holding out the bouquet of black orchids and winked. "For you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Raivynne smiled when he handed her the flowers. It didn't hit her what kind of flowers they were until Calix winked. Black orchids, she blushed and looked up to him. "Thank you." Raivynne said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:12 pm

Adratos sat beside Amaranth and glanced over to the two picnic baskets. "Are you afraid that I die from hunger? You over cocked, once again..." he said, eying to the siren.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Amaranth blushed.

"Sorry...It's not just for you, it's for Cal and Rai too, and besides Rai helped me cook."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:42 pm

Rai heard her name coming from Amaranth. She took Calix's hand then walked over to the blanket, sitting down across from the other two. "I heard my name. May I ask why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next