The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

night-time swim

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

night-time swim - Page 2 Empty Re: night-time swim

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:25 am

It seems that they're not walking this way. She'd better not shout from here as it may catch a passing mentor's attention. Sylphie finally managed to crawl out of the bushes with some difficulty.

She decided to just fly to them first, and landed on the shore near Cedric.

"It's me, Sylphie. Good evening, everyone," she bowed and giggled a little, "Haha, sorry for scaring you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:31 am

Augustin looked to the young girl. Probably a charis? "Nice to meet you, I'm Augustin." he welcomed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:42 am

I'm Sylphaea, a Charis of Aphrodite's. Nice to meet you, too, August," she smiled. She could feel one more person nearby, so she waved, hoping that she didn't wave the wrong direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:48 pm

Adonia's tension turned to relief as she saw a young charis emerge floating silently toward them. After listening to her introduction, she replied with a small curtsy "It a pleasure to meet you Sylphaea. I am Adonia, third year siren of Hera." She looked around at the group before stifling a giggle saying "and here I thought I was the only one who couldn't sleep."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
night-time swim - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue380/400night-time swim - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:27 pm

"Ah Sylphie!" Cedric's mouth formed a happy smile. "Good to see you here, pretty night isn't it?" he said, politely and chuckled at Adonia's words.

"Well, I was already awake, I'm only here because I got caught in the fields beauty and I walked here and watched as the sun went down."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:27 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, too, Adonia," she said, giggling at the siren's comment.

"It most certainly is, Cedric. I think that the winds were so nice today that it would be a waste to spend the night indoors."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:06 pm

"Mainly if there's a babel indoors" Augustin added. He sighed. There weren't any chance in the quarters to think about anything. He nodded.

"So, if all of us told why he or she is here, then why not do something? Of course just if you don't want to go back." he offered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:08 pm

"Well there's no way I'll be able to sleep tonight" Adonia laughed lightly. "and I would welcome some company."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
night-time swim - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue380/400night-time swim - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:17 pm

"Okay, then I have one adventurous" he smiled "Do you have any idea about what to do?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:23 pm

"Me?" Adonia asked with surprise. "I wouldn't know where to begin. My whole life all I've done for amusement is practice magic, play explore the ocean around my island, and occasionally sneak onto the mainland to watch the humans...." she paused, her eyes misting over a bit as if pained. "well that and music... singing mostly."She realized he was drifting and gave herself a small sake of the head, smiling and saying. "But I'm sure there are other things that would be of more interest to all of you."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:07 pm

"Practice magic?" Cedric tilted his head and then shook "Nah, a mentor could catch us and we would be in big trouble..." he said, sweat dropped. "Maybe we could talk a bit about ourselves?" he suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:38 pm

"Old, scary stories, about childhood?" AUgustin smiled. "No, but really, about our world when it was when we were child, that could be interesting." the thought.

"Cedric, you never told me how could it happen that your nation belive in that one God. I thought that this was an other civilisation, who's dead already." he asked. He didn't knew much about Jewish people. There weren't really books about them, just that one, their Bible or what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Adonia's interest perked up immediately. She had never known anything of religion, having lived alone as long as she could remember. She had always vaguely wondered about such things, and had watched humans go about their rituals and religious meetings during her various covert trips onto the mainland.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2