The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lions do swim

Go down

Lions do swim Empty Lions do swim

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:56 pm

Right this was a place on her list to visit and after all the running through forests and fields she needed to unwind and clean up. She personally didn't have a problem with being dirty but it seems other did. All she had to take off was her necklace, her chest wrap and her bangles and she'd be all set. Its not like she wore trousers. Discarding them she didn't bother grabbing a towl just yet and focused on the calm light blue water baths. The baths looked more appealing the more she looked at them and excitement filled her head, she'd never been in a place so elaborate and fancy. Prowling along the edge she stuck out her concentration tongue before jumping high and sprawling before making a huge splash in the bath, going deep in the waters and relishing the warm feel. Doggy paddling through the depths she broke the surface, exclaiming a loud, delighted woop and continuing to swim around. "Gods I could get used to this"

Back to top Go down

Lions do swim Empty Re: Lions do swim

Post by Kai Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:37 pm

Kai had a towel wrapped tightly around her as she walked into the births bathing area, she dipped in one toe to check the tempurature. A little cold for her taste, but then again everything was. She was about the walk in when she heard the playful sounds coming from farther into the water. There close to the middle, was a lioness centuar. Kai hadn't even known such things exsited, but who was she to judge, the former circus preformer.

She shrugged and walked into the water anyway, setting her towel down, warming it a little with her inner fire.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Race: Charites
Sponsor: Hestia
Health Bar:
Lions do swim Left_bar_bleue159/200Lions do swim Empty_bar_bleue  (159/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Aazzi let out a contented sigh and let herself sink near the edge of the bath, her nose just above the water and her eyes were shut with a joyful smile on her face. "Mmhmm...?!" Feeling a ripple in the water and a change in temperature, the centaur opened one eye and caught sight of someone else in the bath across from her. "Oh wow! HIA!!" she yelled, beaming toothily and she bounded through the water, she wasn't shy about being naked, it was a natural state back in her homeland. She was over in seconds and slapped her tail on the water in curiousity. "Who are you, you strange winged little thing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Kai's eye got a little wide from the sheer hyperness of the lioness, as she bounded up to greet a complete stranger.

"Uh, hello." She said happily, Kai had nothign against meeting new people... it was a little weird when people called her a 'strange winged thing' though. "My name is Kai, second year, I'm a Charis," she told her and smiled, Kai knew she didn't mean anything by it. "Sponspord by Hestia."
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:22 pm

"Why does everyone introduce themselves like that?" Aazzi asked curiously with a slight scoff and paddled around the Charis. "Kai's a weird name but you look a little weird so it's okay" She continued to say, her smile always present. "I'm wierd aswell so it's all good" Pushing away she twirled in the water surprisingley gracefully and cocked her head at Kai. "What's a Charis?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:28 pm

Kai chuckled again, there was something about this girl that put her in a good mood.

"Because this is the Athenaeum, and it's kind of like... well our sponsor is a part of who we are, they bought us here, most of them giving a second chnace at life. Saving us from the outside world, wether it be people who want to hurt us or simply bordom." Kai smiled, Hestia had been like she imagined a mother would be like, kind and loving.

"We can be weird together... Charites are well they're basically humans with wings, soft humans, but to compensate we have usually have a strong magic, mine is fire." It was weird explaining what a Charis was, since Kai herself only knew what to call herself for a year, and had never actually tried to talk to another Charis because she thought they were all like Aphrodite, the only diety she didn't like.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:53 pm

"Oh riiiiiiight~" Aazzi nodded vigorously and folded her arms. "Yup, yup I get it now" Spacing out for a second she slapped her tail around on the surface for a bit before she snapped back into reality and her grin returned full force. "Sure we can be weird together, I mean why not, strength in numbers, yo" Then she dipped under the surface, straight to the bottom, pushed off strongly with her hind legs and jumped high out of the water, flipping halfly and landing back in the bath on her back, making a huge splash. "Gods!" she yelled excitedly, breaking the surface with a swish of her sodden hair. "That felt good! You should try" Her childish nature shone through her eyes and actions and she clapped excitedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:01 pm

Kai smiled at her new friend, but waded to where it was more shallow, she was a little afraid to get her wings wet. Last time it took forever for them to dry... but it was sunny out and it did look like fun, but she stalled.

"What;s your name, and who's your sponsor?" she asked.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:13 pm

"Your very direct ain't ya?" Aazzi pouted and her eyebrows shot up, but it was playful and she kept her hands busy by making shapes in the water. "I'm Aazzi and Heps is looking after me...well considering I helped him first, you have to give a lil' to get a lil'" Aazzi was lost in thought again and looked at the ceiling with a spacey smirk. "He was a little bugger as well, kept him from deaths door and then poof he vanished and left me a note, I mean c'mon!" She smiled warmly and interlaced her fingers, swishing her hips in the relaxing waters. "He taught me how to craft so he didn't leave me empty handed"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:43 am

"Hesphaestus? He taught you how to forge weapons," it was more of a staement than a question. The weapons this girl could make must be wonderful if Hesphaestus himself had taught her.

Kai slowly dipped her wings in the water, they were very sensative to the tempurture, the reason for her slowly raising the tempurature. She said as her back muscles relaxed.

"So Aazzi, do you like the Athenaeum so far?" Kai assumed she was a first year, seeing as how she hadn't seen her last year.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:49 pm

"Yah, I liked making weapons, spearheads, bows anything you name, it gave me something to do, but I can make jewellery aswell, I made my necklace" She gestured at her necklace, the top and bottom stones were turquiose and the middle was wooden, simple yet pretty.

Aazzi dipped into the water further, so only her head was visible. "Its a little boring...not much to do in the day. Night is exciting though, all that forest to explore" Her eyes glittered with the prospect of adventure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Kai nodded her head, although she had spent most of her life in a tent, and then the city, being at the Athenaeum was her first taste of nature and she loved it.

"That is a pretty necklace," Kai smiled and nodded.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down