The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roulette of Love[PRIVATE]

Go down

Roulette of Love[PRIVATE] Empty Roulette of Love[PRIVATE]

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:03 pm

This is a PRIVATE rp<3
Who: Lyra and Phoenix
Where: the Lake
When: After the start of the new year
Time: 6:30 am just before sunrise.

Yes I totally got the name from Baila Mi Corazon, sue me i love that song xD

Lyra sighed and smiled as she walked through the forrest on a wandering path down to the lake. It was still dark out, but the sun would rise soon. This had become sort of a tradition for her, to wake up early and come for a swim and watch the sun rise. It had been lonely since most of the warriors left for home durning the summer, Zeph left and went with her mom the twins...Phoenix, she blushed thinking about him and Jericho left with their father for their village..the only warrior around was Rai who stayed because like herself Rai had no where to go really.

Lyra sighed as she reached the shore of the lake, the water glistening under the glow of the moon that would soon be the light of the sun. Lyra smiled and took off her shoes, choosing today to swim later on when it would be hotter...the sun was red as it set the previous day today would be a scorcher. Lyra smiled and hiked up her long dress, she had not finished making her new outfit for the new year yet so she'd wear her old one and she sat leting the waves hit her feet.

Lyra sighed, thinking about Nix..had he returned yet? Was he sleeping or awake...how was his summer? So many thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Roulette of Love[PRIVATE] Empty Re: Roulette of Love[PRIVATE]

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Nix and Jerry sighed as their heads finally hit their pillows back in their given room. It had been one hell of a summer, one hell of a summer indeed. Their father had found out about these women in their lives. Devils he had called them. Lieing selfish she devils. For their disobedience he had beaten them well. Made sure they never forgot their lesson about siding with the enemy.

Both bodies covered in scars from the beatings they had received over the summer break. When they arrived their father had to nerve to tell the school that there had been a battle back home reason the boys were as so. When asked why he was untouched he admitted to being a better warrior.

Nix sighed heavy, his brother fast asleep upon his bed. He shook his head moving to get up and head out. He needed to walk this off, get his heady empty and just...move. His body did just that, leading him out and onto the field and soon to the lake where the soft wing blew at his feathers and hair. He eyed the area perking to the form before him. Was it? It was..."Lyra" He had spoke allowed unknowingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Lyra sighed watching the sun rise, the gentle breeze blowing her hair which was loose instead of contained by her usual braid. It was then she heard him..."Nix?" She question aloud...no it couldn't be. She blinked and stood turning around her eyes widened seeing him once more...how she missed him. He didn't miss ehr though...not likely...not at all. She blinked. "Phoenix...welcome back." stated warmly and offered him a soft smile before looking him over almost a look of horror caught her face. It was true then? The rumors she had heard...Nix's village had been attacked but she blinked remember something from the previous year about his father beating him...but those were just bruises..these were...
Lyra had been walking towards him stopping before him as her mind took in everything and she contemplated all the possibilites of how those scars came about. She reached out and touched his chest, frowning and then pulling him into a hug without thinking. She blinked and blushed waking from her thoughts. "I-I...um...sorry." She bit her lip and sighed. "Your up very early." She looked to him sadly eyeing the scars as if knowing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:22 pm

Nix eyes widen he moment Lyra had moved to him and suddenly pulled him into a hug. Didnt she hate his every beating? Why was she hugging him. He looked her way as she pulled away, offering him a look that said she near pitied what he looked like now.

He frowned looking her way. "You dont have to look at me if I disgust you" He finally said. "I couldn't sleep...I decided to go for a walk" He moved over to the lake moving to toss his robes and head straight into the cold morning water. He winced but he didnt care, it was numbing and thats what he wanted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:38 pm

Lyra frowned as Nix spoke to her. "You don't disguist me Phoenix, you never could." she pouted and blinked turning around and blushing as he disrobed. Lyra giggled and moved over to a rock over looking him she laid on her stomach and smiled down. "Nix...Im happy your back." She blushed and smiled disrobing as well and jumping in she landed next to him and came up shivering. "Gyah its cold..." she laughed and looked to him and playfully splashed him. "Im happy you decided to take a walk. "She blushed and moved to walk a circle around him getting used to the cold water she smiled and looked to him annd then to the sky the sun began to rise and she moved close to him standing tall looking up to him she grinned. "I missed you this summer Phoenix...alot." she smiled and moved finger tracing the scars over his chest then down his abs, she looked to the one around his neck and leaned in kissing it she pulled back and looked to the one on his lip and pouted. There father was evil for scaring him, his perfect body and perfect face. She smiled and looked up kissing his lips. "I hope your father didn't see that." She mumbled and pulled back blushing. "Lets swim." she laughed and dove under swimming out a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:53 pm

Nix swam about for a while before perking as Lyra splashed her way in. He moved to stand up as she made circles around him like a hawk. His ears perked as she said she had missed him. "Missed me?" He asked confused.

Her hand brushing against his skin, he shivered before perking to the kiss and then...another. "Lyra?" He asked confused before perking "How did you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:15 am

Lyra blinked hearing him say her name she turned to him and swam back to him and pulled him into a hug. "Nix...do you remember the fight we had last year Nix? When Zephyra and I almost killed Jerry playing that prank here at the lake...when you and i sparred and you lost...when i broke my arm and you healed it in the forrest and took me to that cave?" She frowned "He beats you doesn't he...I'm not sure but i have a feeling it has to do with woman he must be sexist or something. He didn't like that you lost to me." She frowned and held him close. "Those were just bruises though...this..." She frowned and kissed his scar in his chest. "Is so much worse then that." She frowned and hugged him and let go looking to him. "I don't want to see you hurt anymore Phoenix...not because of me...I can't be selfish either." She frowned and let the tears fall. "I love you Phoenix...but...I won't be the one to cause you anymore pain." She frowned and held him one more kiss wouldnt hurt them...would it? She leaned in and their lips connected, she held him close not wanting to pull away but she'd have to. She sighed and pulled back resting her forehead to his, their noses touching. "I should go now..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:25 am

Nix frowned as Lyra had put the puzzle together, so that's how she found out. He lowered his eyes ashamed that she had learned all this in just the years time they were together. He sighed moving to speak but her tears caught him off guard once more.

"Lyra...." He frowned as she kissed him once more, as she tired to move his arms reacted and quickly warpped around her tightly. "No...Dont...Dont leave" He frowned moving to cling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:33 am

Lyra blinked and gasped as his arms wrapped around her...he didnt want her to leave. Lyra smiled and hugged him close, enjoying the embrace. "I love you Phoenix." She smiled and eskimo kissed him, their noses rubbing. She looked into those eyes of his amd smiled and caressed his face. "I really truly missed you this summer." she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:57 am

Phoenix moved to hold her tight, frowning before opening his eyes and looking deep into hers. "I'm sorry I made you hate me...I did it...to keep you safe. I didnt want to see you die by the hands of my father. I dont want to see that ever again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:04 am

Lyra blinked and blusheed as he searched through her eyees with his she frowned, understanding she nodded. "I understand Nix...im not angry with you...I don't think i could be ever." she smiled and enjoyed their embrace she smiled the sun half way into the sky now, it was like it rose just for them. Lyra looked to Nix and snuggled loving his strong arms holding her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:22 am

Nix gently reached up, moving to caress her face with the back of his fingers before moving to press into a loving kiss. "I wanted you to live...I wanted you whole. I never want to see what happened to the last woman I said ...I ...I love you to....Die before my eyes." He frowned before moving to snuggle her close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:33 am

Lyra smiled and stared lovingly up at her Nix as he caressed her cheek and kissed her, she wrapped her arms around his neck careful not to hurt him or open any wounds or hurt bruises she kissed him back just as lovingly. She frowned to his words and blushed as he said I love you to her and hugged him close. "It won't happen Nix...we're safe..." She held him and prayed to the goddess Aphrodite to cast a veil over them for the time being so his father couldn't see them...or if he was sleeping he couldnt anyway...she wanted to be with him and hold him close love him like no ther could without daddy dearist getting in the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Nix snuggled and held her till his body began to shiver, it was clearly the water was to cold so he smirked and held her close before suddenly spreading those and UP They went. His wings once wet now dry and on fire. He was the Phoenix as his name had told, drying them quickly with that warm blaze before coming to hover way above the grounds. "I rather die now...than loose you. You're a ball of fire I never want to see put out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:03 pm

Lyra blushed and smiled softly feeling him shiver she pressed up against him hoping to transfer some body heat, but well...that was put to rest as "eeeeeiiiiiii" she squealed up they went into the air. She was mesmerized by his beautiful wings set aflame like the legendary bird he was named after he lived up to that name. She clung close to him, blushing her feet dangeling in the warm morning air. Lyra blushed as he spooke to her, she gently caressed his cheek. "I would rather die then see you die Nix. I love you too much to have to see you die." She snuggled cloose and blushed to his comment. "I won't die anytime soon, Im with you Nix nothing can harm me, or you." She smiled and leaned in capturing his lips in a soft and tender kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Nix smirked looking to her , moving to hold her close before letting the wind sway them to and fro as if they were dancing in the sky. He smiled more to her words pressing into that kiss. When it was broken he began to hum before singing to her.

Just one look into your eyes
One look and I'm crying
'Cause you're so beautiful

Just one kiss and I'm alive
One kiss and I'm ready to die

Just one touch and I'm on fire
One touch and I'm crying

Just one smile and I'm wild
One smile and I'm ready to die

Oh and you're so beautiful
My darling
Oh you're so beautiful
You're so beautiful
Oh my baby
You're so beautiful
And you're so beautiful
Oh my darling
Oh my baby
And you're so beautiful

(C) HIM - Beautiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Lyra blushed clinging to Nix as the wind swayed them dancing. She smiled and pressed back into the kiss her arms around his neck. He broke the kiss and he began to hum eventually singing to her. She blushed if she were standing her knee's would be weak, she wouldnt be able to stand. She just gazed lovingly into his eyes, lovestruck. When he finished singing she blushed and pressed into a sweet kiss, breaking it. "Oh gods Nix I love you so much." She blushed. She never ever felt beautiful before, mostly because growing up she was never complimented or anything but when he sang to her her heart soared she felt beautiful. Lyra smiled and snuggled to him. "my love." She rested her head on his chest and sighed with content.

The sun was fully risen in the sky now, the warmth already comming through it would be one hot as heck day this fine day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:46 am

Nix smiled moving to kiss her lazily before letting them slowly glide down, the fire of his wings gone showing those beautiful white wings as they came to touch the ground. He smiled stroking her cheek before moving to offer his hand and lead her back to their things. "You're beautiful to me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Lyra smiled as her feet touched the ground, her legs completly wobbly she was grateful to be in Nix's embrace. As he said she's beautiful she blushed red. "Thank you my love." She chuckled softly and kissed his lips snuggeling him close and gently stroked the feathers of his wings. "Your wings are beautiful." She smiled and pulled away chickeling. "Im hot, care for another dip or should we go back and get a snack in the mess hall...maybe if we find Ama we can get her to bake something for us." She beamed happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:18 am

"Oh I'm sorry I didnt mean to heat things up for you" He teased moving to kiss her again before seeing the Sun. "Why dont we go spy on Ama and see what shes will be making for us?' He smirked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Lyra giggled as Nix appologised. "no need to appologise" she smiled cutely. "I love that idea but first I think we should get dressed." she winked and giggled moving to put all her clothes back on before blushing at nix and handing him his tunic. "yours." she blushed pink and looked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down