The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love my Life

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love my Life Empty Love my Life

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:54 pm

She loved her life.

Althea glared up at the sky, orange hair whipping her face. How did she end up near the lake, lost beyond lost? How could she start on a path, and end up walking off the beaten road???
Was it that hard to find her room?
Of course it wasn't, but Althea wasn't exactly the best at following directions. Growling, she pulled out her whip, directing her anger towards the lake. Weapon hitting the water, it splashed up, soaking Althea. Twitching slightly, she glared back at the sky, cursing Zeus.
Yes, she really, really loved her life.

((Sarcasm does not suit you, Althea =___= Anyway, open to anyone ^^))

Back to top Go down

Love my Life Empty Re: Love my Life

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:00 pm

Kamoa the mentor for Hades was walking towards the lake when she heard some noises from that direction. "Now what could that be?" As he got there she noticed one of her Lampad students there, Althea. Angrily she was whipping the water.

The Nephelae stood a few feet behind the small Lampad. She cleared her throat before she spoke out. "Althea dear,...is something the matter?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Althea turned around, glaring at the mentor. "Is something the matter?" she repeated, voice sharp as a knife, "I've been wandering around for an hour, and I can't get to the stupid dorms!!! On top of that, I'm next to a lake! A lake!!! Why the hell am I next to a lake??? Lakes are to me as fire is to trees!"
She raised the whip, slapping the water only to be soaked again "So yes, something is the matter!"

((Althea is mean >___>;;Wink)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Kamoa sighed. "Lord Hades why must you send me the ill manner Lampads?" Shaking her head Kamoa looked at her student.

"Maybe if you payed attention or asked directions you would not be here Althea." Replied with a serious voice to her. "Watch you temper too ,young lady." Kamoa wasn't going to let Althea's attitude off the hook.

((Kamoa will work that out XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:39 pm

"Hmph..." Althea looked away, pouting. Crossing her arms, she glanced at the teacher, "I apologize, ma'am, but I was following directions, and they led me here! So the directions are obviously faulty."
Even as she spoke, Althea's hair seemed to straighten out, even if it was wet. The water was soaking through her clothes, and her orange hair dulled, losing its shine and falling flat.

((Please and thank you XD;; ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:45 pm

"I guess you should stay here,letting you relax a bit." Kamoa walked and stood next to her student. "If I take you to your dorm now you might take out your anger at the other students and start whipping them." She smiled and moved some of Althea's hair off her face. "Something besides getting lost is bothering you...."

((If that doesn't work then we can summons Lord Hades too~!! LMAO))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:53 pm

"Ah....." Althea slumped forward, falling down to her knees. She fixed herself, sitting so that she was facing the lake. "Something else? Well, it isn't like my life is exactly perfect right now.... forced to stay here, only so I could stay on Earth........"
She sighed, resting her chin on her knees, "I should have never come..... this was a waste of my time.... I could have just returned to..... Hecate...." she shuddered at the name, remembering her time with the goddess, "It would have been better for everyone...."

((Ohhh, wouldn't that be something XDDD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:04 pm

Kamoa felt a great pain in her heart. "I ..see." She placed her hand over her heart and sat down next to Althea." It wasn't your choice to come here too was it." The Nephelae her eyes, there was a faint smile of her face but it did not hide the sadness.Slowly she lifted her hand and placed it over the Lampad's shoulder to comfort her. "Time here will go by much faster than the Underworld my dear...don't forget that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:14 pm

"Who cares if time passes quicker!" Althea shrugged the mentor's hand away, holding her head between her hands, "I can't leave this place!!! No matter if I win or lose, there is no way that Lord Hades will allow me to return! I can't be anywhere that Lady Persephone is at! I am a goddess's bane!"
She growled, pounding her fists against the earth, "I will have to return to Hecate!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 pm

Kamoa let out a bitter laugh."Oh the irony...You want to return to the Underworld with Lady Hecate, and I want to leave the Underworld and Lord Hades...never return there." She grinned and looked up at the sky cursing at Zeus. The winds around them began to blow hard, that Altea's hair was on her face. "Of course I can't since I'm his slave...." Bitter...those last word came out bitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:34 pm

"Well, I would rather be his slave than his enemy!" Althea stood up, her power bursting from its seams, the small lantern at her hip glowing as her anger grew, "How could you speak of Lord Hades like that?! He is better than Lord Poseidon, better than that retched Zeus! Much better than Hecate! He should be the ruler of the gods, not his good for nothing brother!"
Orange hair was wild, a few strands freed from their bind and flying in the air like small flames.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:37 pm

Kamoa looked at the girl with an emotionless face. "You don't understand...and I won't explain to you why." She didn't need to explain herself to her. The girl knew nothing of Hades and his true nature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:39 pm

((Oh hey Kamoa here XD I read this post totally wrong about Hetace XD ))

Althea wrote:"Ah....." Althea slumped forward, falling down to her knees. She fixed herself, sitting so that she was facing the lake. "Something else? Well, it isn't like my life is exactly perfect right now.... forced to stay here, only so I could stay on Earth........"
She sighed, resting her chin on her knees, "I should have never come..... this was a waste of my time.... I could have just returned to..... Hecate...." she shuddered at the name, remembering her time with the goddess, "It would have been better for everyone...."

((Ohhh, wouldn't that be something XDDD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:46 pm

"I don't understand?!?!" Althea's voice went up a few notches, "He saved me! He gave me a home when I ran away from one I didn't want, and you don't think I understand?!?! Just because you are not favored by him does not mean that he is not good by nature! He deserves more than he has, and he did nothing for all the weight that has been placed upon his shoulders!!!"

((Someone slap her .____.
Lol, that's alright, I got the gist of what you meant XD
Just keep trucking forward XD!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:10 am

"Because I am a slave Althea, slaves are not loved nor cared for!!" Kamoa stood up yelling at the girl. The wind blew very hard that her hair lifted up as if it had its own mind."What I think he deserves does not matter...I can't give him what he wants...I...the only way I could 'help' is by letting myself take his brothers anger out at me...that is my purpose as his slave Althea!!"

((Sorry I got three accounts here now OTL))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:17 am

"Well then, be grateful that you are able to serve him as such!" Althea spat, "Seeing as I am just a useless little lampad who no longer has a purpose in this world!"

((Lol, it's fine XD The more the merrier :L
I was thinking of making a male OC.... less tsundere XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:20 am

"What did you do?" She asked a bit relaxed but still annoyed.

((Please do XD ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:26 am

"What, the reason I'm here???" Althea scoffed, shaking her head, before looking straight at the mentor, "I killed a son of Zeus. The bastard... he deserved it too. And both Hades and Hera kept me from getting killed. I owe my life to the both of them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:32 am

"Eh Zeus...good for nothing god...well just goo at cheating his wife." Kamoa looked around just in case anyone else beside Althea heard her."Here helped?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:35 am

((Lol, I'm going to assume that is Hera XDDD Correct me if I'm wrong XD))

Althea shrugged. "Of course she did," the girl said, "After all, the boy was not hers, so it was just another bastard child. She's not that bad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:37 am

"I'm sure she wanted him dead...and the rest of Zeus bastard children." Kamoa coughed and looked at her. "Are you calmed or do you need to whip the water a bit more?"

((Yeah it is XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:42 am

"Che, even if I did want to whip the water, it would only result in my clothes getting soaked again..." she sat down slowly, bare feet folded underneath her. By now, a light blush covered her features, embarrassed by her previous actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:09 am

((Getting off for the night =w=;;;
I'll see if I can get on tomorrow morning ^^))

Back to top Go down

Post by Septima Severa Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:46 am

((Dude, both of you are going to get smited by Zeus if you keep this up D: *glances around nervously*))
Septima Severa
Septima Severa
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Sponsor: Ares
Health Bar:
Love my Life Left_bar_bleue500/500Love my Life Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:28 pm

((LOL I'm still wondering why he hasn't thrown lightning at us. I think he is too busy fooling around with some random mortal woman atm))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next