The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding a Soul Setting it Free - Music

Go down

Finding a Soul Setting it Free - Music Empty Finding a Soul Setting it Free - Music

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Seti had finally found the band room, she had kown there had to be one. Apollo was a sponsor of the Atheneaum, he wouldn't let his pupils be here if there wasn't a place they could let loose their music and relax.

She was in search of sheet music, only because she couldn't choose what song to sing. At the moment she was humming a mix of rock and classical.

Clunk, cluck She turned around and realized she had knocked over a music stand with sheet music on it, she quickly picked the papers up, believing that no music should have to go through that. As she was looking through the papers she found band music that she thought she recognized, she hummed the notes to find that the song was Golden Years by David Bowie.

"Wow, I didn't know they printed this as band music," she said to herself incredulously, and started to sing.

((oh that title... I could think of anything =3= ))

Back to top Go down

Finding a Soul Setting it Free - Music Empty Re: Finding a Soul Setting it Free - Music

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:36 pm

Aazzi came tumbling out of a nearby cupboard, accompanied by fluttering music sheets and little wooden instruments. Her hinds legs wer tied up in a strange strings and the damaged harp next to her suggested the wire strings must have been replacements in the cupboard and have got tangled around her legs. She looked with a devious, outlandish grin at the girl in the room already. "Lil' help" she beamed, wriggling her tangled body. How she got in the cupboard nobody would know beside her.

Back to top Go down

Finding a Soul Setting it Free - Music Empty Re: Finding a Soul Setting it Free - Music

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Seti jumped as she heard a loud bang and the sound of many things falling to the floor, and the horrible sound of a broken harp.

"Lil' help," she heard and turned around. There was a girl tangled in in the broken harp wires. How the heck-? But she rushed over to the girls side and unraveled her, it took awile, but eventually she was free. Seti wondered how something like this could have happened, maybe this girl had seriously pissed off Apollo. But Seti doubted it.

"Are you ok?" Seti asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:10 pm

"Mmmhmmm" she gave the stranger a thumbs up and wriggled round so she was stood properly. "I was exploring and I got caught in replacement wires" she grinned wolfishly, ears flicking and she started prowling toward the one instrument she knew. The drums. "I'm just peachy" her tail swished around and her fur bristled at the cold draft from the door. "Who is my savior by the way?"she continued to beam toothily as she plopped down on her haunches and rolled the drum between her front lion legs and began to beat down a tribal rythm on the drumskin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Seti raised an eyebrow at the strange girl she had saved, she seemed fine for having been tied up and stuffed in a cuboard, peppy even.

"My name is Cosette, but please call me Seti. I'm a first year human under Apollo's sponsorship. And who are you, what are you?" she asked to the beat of a drum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:38 pm

"Seti hmm" The centaur pondered the name, still in two minds about it but she decided to think about it later. "I'm Aazzi, I suppose I'm first year too" Her smile remained lupine but she kept the drum beat, building intensity with hooks and loops. "I think I'm sponsered by Hephaestus, is his name...I call him Heps, Greeks have such hard names ya think?" Aaz didn't know what to think, but then again she had never been good at reading people. She'd be secretively cautious for now. "Apollo....who's that again? I forget"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Seti laughed at the pure joy Aazzi radiated.

"Well Heps has the hardest name, I think. Apollo is easier, he's the god of music and sunlight... and tripods, and prophecy. He has one of the easiest names but they gave him all the odd jobs." Seti smiled as she tried to explain Apollo. She wanted to do it well seeing as how he was her sponsor and knew all... the fact that she was in love with him didn't help. Her cheeks turned pink at the mention of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Her drumming stopped abruptly, the devilish smile remained, she pouted and her eyebrows shot up as she rolled the drum away and swayed back onto all fours. "Ah hah~ I think somebody has a lil' crush going on with music boy?" she said cheerfully, amber eyes twinkling in glee and she padded, slightly danced around Cosette a purr rumbling in her vocals. "I always liked Apollo's music, the new stuff is garbage". She wrinkled her nose and stuck out her tongue comically as her human half disappeared in another cupboard, tails swishing and hind quarters wiggling
"Seti and Apollo sitting in a tree
K.I.S.S.I.N.G
Doing things they shouldn't be"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:16 pm

"Whaaa?!" Cosette's face turned an alarming shade of red. "No he's - he's my Sponsor and I'm gratful for him bringing me here and all but but... I don't. He's a thousand year old god, he has betters things to think about." She was as much trying to talk herself out of it as she was Aazzi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:36 pm

"Mmhmmm, don't kid yourself hun" Aazzi withdrew from the cupboard with a very long red ribbon. Why did she have a ribbon? Even she didn't know...something to play around with maybe. "Well being a thousand year old didn't stop him, how many demi-gods are there?" She didn't wait for an answer "Yup exactly" Aazzi danced around with the ribbon like a cat with string...oh wait. Jumping over instruments she bounced around the room, the space inside the four walls spiking with energy. "A little boring though ain't it...this Athenaeum"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Seti turned her body so she was facing Aazzi, and kept turning. The centuar had alot of spunk.

"Well the year hasn't officially started yet, classes should be soon..." she ignored Aazzi's prior comments... about there being alot of demigods....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:50 pm

"The classes better be good" Aaz folded her arms under her breasts and pouted, looking around the dusty room, crammed with intsruments that had experienced varying levels of use and age. "I don't wanna be kept in a stuffy room allll daaaaayy~" Rocking around on her paws, she ran a hand through her short, wild tawny hair and then scratched at the skin underneath her necklace. "Hmmmm soooo~" Racking her brain for idea's to start conversation, she slumped forward, elbows on the tall drum and a frown on her face, lazily blowing a strand of hair out of her amber eyes. "Ahh I dunno, its not you I just get bored easily....I need to do something...like...now, got any idea's hun?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Cosette thought about it for a second...

"I've been wanting to take a look at the gardens," she told Aazzi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Taking the other girls hand without much warning she started off walking building up to a run toward the open doors. "TO DA GARDENNSSS!!" she smiled and in the form of a charge started to run and probably was dragging Cosette behind her.

((Cosette could so totally jump on her back now, she wouldn't mind xDD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:30 pm

((Is gonna go for it))

Cosette was literally dragged a few feet by the energetic centaur, she tripped and stumbled a bit. Deciding to swing her leg over Aazzi's large cat-ish torso, hoping she wouldn't mind very much.

((TO THA' GARDENS!!! FFFF!!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Beaming toothily she reached round to pat the small tuft of fur where her lion body attatched to her back and then sped off toward the gardens, jumping over the small wall that separated the corridors from the outside and then tore across the grass toward the gardens.

((xDD to tha gardens xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down