The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding a Snack

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Finding a Snack Empty Finding a Snack

Post by Kai Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Adonia led Kai through the Athenaeum, to the Mess Hall, and into the kitchen. Kai looked around until she found a refridgerator, and then stared at it in shock, she didn't think the Greco-Roman world allowed technolegy like that.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Race: Charites
Sponsor: Hestia
Health Bar:
Finding a Snack Left_bar_bleue159/200Finding a Snack Empty_bar_bleue  (159/200)

Back to top Go down

Finding a Snack Empty Re: Finding a Snack

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:21 pm

Adonia looked around sneakily. "Keep an eye out for the cook." she warned. "Strictly speaking we're not supposed to be in here...." she said with a grin.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Finding a Snack Left_bar_bleue380/400Finding a Snack Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:50 pm

Kai smiled happily, the year hadn't even started yet and she was already sneaking around the kitchen. While Adonia watched for teh cook, Kai slowly opened the fridge, there were a lot of fruits in there but not much else, Kai picked up an two peaches and an apple for herself.

"What do you want Adonia?" she whispered, holding the door open with her foot.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:03 pm

"Uuuhhhh. how about a handful of strawberries and a peach?" she said distractedly looking out the door still. "Oh! And a pomegranate if you can find one" she said bringing her head back in and grinning for a moment before looking back out again.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Calix smiled as he made his way back to the mess hall. A big guy like him needs food to fill him an so a sneak to the kitchen wasn't so bad every now ant then. As he turned the corner to the mess hall he perked to see hair then a leg. "Whats this?" He asked coming up along aside Adonia as she moved to look back out again. "Whatcha doing?" He smiled looking down to her.

(Hope you dont mind me joining ^^)

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:01 pm

Adonia squeaked in alarm at the sound of the young man's voice. As she turned to look at him, she had to look almost strait up to see his face. "Er hello there... um I don't believe we've met." she said nervously, shutting the door to the kitchen a bit more to hide Kai from view. "I'm Adonia, fourth year siren of Hera...." she said with a small bow. "Aaaaand I take it I'm in trouble now?" she asked sheepishly.

((Please do! The more the merrier XD))

Last edited by Achlys Adonia Argyris on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a footnote)
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:47 pm

Kai almost fell onto her back when she heard the unexpected male voice, but a flap of her wings brought her back on balance.

"Oh jeez... uhm hi," she said and grabbed a few stawberries, a peach, and the only pomagranate she could find.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:54 pm

"Why would you be in trouble?" Calix laughed moving to push the door open and usher Adonia inside. "I'm Calix" He smiled "Fifth year of Dionysus." He chuckled as he came inside. "I thought I heard someone else in..."It was then he heard Kai's little hi. "Ah there you are...So can I ask why are you sneaking around?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:06 pm

"I-.... well I was afraid you were the cook..." she admitted sheepishly. "I've heard he can be a bit.... well unpleasant." she said grinning. "Glad to meet you" she said stepping into the kitchen. "Hey, Kai, we have company! " she grinned.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Kai stepped out form behind the refridgereater door.
"Hi, my naem is Kai, second year Charis of Hestia," she introduced herself, as she handed Adonia her fruit.
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Calix smiled down at the two women before him, giggling some before moving to the fridge to look in. "With all that you have we can make ourselves a fruit salad" He rummaged through the fruit in the fridge and began to stuff his arms with a bit of this and that.

"No need to worry about the cook...Once you get on his good side you can make them melt like butter" He smirked moving over to get a bowl and a knife and began to cut the fruit into a salad after rinsing them in water. "Yet now I know why you were both sneaking around" He teased them before looking up and held up the large bowl "Tada"

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:52 pm

"Ooooh that looks delicious!" the siren said eyeing the bowl. "Where did you learn to do that?" she asked looking at the knife curiously.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:58 pm

Kai looked into the bowl and was surprised by all the colors. She had never eaten fruit salad before and was excited by the prospect of something new.

"Thanks," she said happily to Calix. "Now where can we go to eat this?"
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:01 pm

"I learned from my father when I was younger to prepare meals on my own." Calix said with such pride before moving to put the knife he held away before looking around. "Come on...We can sit at the tables. If the cook comes and says something We can say I brought you here" He smiled moving to table that was just about the right size for him to sit his large horsey bum on the floor and be at level with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:07 pm

"Wow! Thanks!" Adonia said trotting along to follow him happily. She sat daintily at the table watching with interest as he seated himself.

"Pardon me if its rude to ask" Adonia said shyly. "Is it difficult to get around with four legs?" she asked curiously.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:29 pm

"So what's going on here?" Eos asked as he walked into the kitchen and saw three students sitting at a table eating.. something. One Siren, one Charis, and one Centuar, a varied rag-tag bunch. He grinned when they stared at him worried.

"Don't worry I won't tell if you won't." he told them to calm them, but they way they stared at him made him doubt it worked.

He opened a cabbinet, sighed, then walked over to the kids table, and stole a peice of pineapple.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Finding a Snack Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Finding a Snack Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:43 pm

At first, Adonia felt panicked, but hearing the man's ressurance, she breathe a sigh of relief. "Thank you." She said quietly. "We were just getting a snack to share. I'm Adonia, by the way. I'm a fourth year siren of Hera" she said bowing her head in lieu of getting up to bow properly. "Pleasure to meet you," she said smiling.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Calix looked to Adonia as she asked her question making him chuckle. "Well...Let me ask...Is it diffcult to get around with only two?" He giggled
Its natural to me so its no real trouble" He smiled before he perked also to the voice at the door seeing Eros. His ears perked before coming to smile as he assured they would be fine. "I'm Calix" He beamed happily before moving to push the bowl more his way. "Please join us" He smiled that even his tail wagged slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:51 pm

Though she turned pink from embarrassment, Adonia giggled at his question. "No, not particularly" she said. "Sorry for asking something so awkward." she said looking down.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:44 pm

"I'm Eos, the new spear training instructor and mentor for Zeus," he gave a little bow to Adonia and shook Calix's hand.

Eos shrugged and sat when Calix offered.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Finding a Snack Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Finding a Snack Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Kai stared at the Mentor for a few seconds before she built up the courage to introduce herself.

"I-I'm Kai, second year, Charis of Hestia."
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:59 pm

Calix was full smiles as he always was, it was nice to have people together to eat even though these people were classmates and mentor. His attention back to Adonia before shaking his head, "It wasn't silly." He smiled before patting her shoulder "I still like to know what it would be like to have two legs rather than four. Then again it makes me wonder how I would manage to reach the top shelves in my room" he laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:07 pm

"So what did you guys do to end up at the Athenaeum?" Eos asked trying to make conversation with the students.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:27 am

"Thanks" Adonia said giving Calix a smile. "Yes I imagine your shelves are rather high up" she said taking in his height once more.

As Eos asked about how they came to be in the Athenaeum, Adonia fought to hide her grimace. She had become accustomed to her life in the Athetnaeum, but she was still upset with Hera for luring her here under false pretenses.

"Lady Hera," she said as evenly as she could, "brought me here mostly because I have the strange combination of fire and water magics. Water is my strong suit, but I am capable of fire....though I'm not very good at it. I also taught myself the basics of scythe combat."

"I didn't start working with whips until I arrived here" she said sheepishly remembering how she had injured herself while training with her whips.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:46 am

Calix chuckled and nodded in agreement to his shelves but then his attention turned to Eros and then Adonia. He took a moment to think before smiling, "Well lets see...Dionysus Just came to me one night during a festival back home. It was sorta like a coming of age party where we ran about. We did a lot of training then and Dionysus said I was the one. He came to me offering me adventure I've been waiting for and so...here I am" He laughed. "Nothing to special"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next