The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD) - Page 2 Empty Re: After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD)

Post by Eos Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:37 pm

((Awwww I mean... *javlined* heh heh I'll think of something....))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD) - Page 2 Empty Re: After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD)

Post by Eos Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:21 pm

Eos smiled at her wondering if his 'be nice, and she'll be nice back' plan had worked. "It's fine Eri..." he said and carefully stood. "We'll start tomorrow,: he let her know and ruffed her dark hair as he walked past. Trying to get a sense of what made her different. He needed time to think over her power....

((Careful Eos... or do you want to be a 'daddy' figure? *javelined*))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Eri stared stonily ahead, determined not to appear weak in front of her teacher. She was, however, very surprised by his immediate offer... no his decision to teach her. She was even more surprised to feel his hand ruffle her hair as he walked past.

She had never been overly... well all right, she had never been kind at all to Eos. She had tormented him incessantly, poking fun at everything from his non-confrontational manner, to his feelings for her mentor, Tahi; and yet he still was offering to help her.

"...Right...." she muttered blankly, watching him walk away, still puzzling over the strange turn the fight had taken. "...When and where?.." she asked sheepishly, looking at the ground again; firmly fixing her stony, stubborn glare in place once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:55 am

Eos stopped and thought for a second. "The magic ring, after pole-arm class," he said matter-of-fact. Completely unaware of how his little plot was tearing at Eri's brain.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:38 am

Eri raised an eyebrow, and peered up at him ever slightly, still trying not to show interest. "Great... another class to take up my time.... fine then.... I'll be there...."

Though she was feigning disinterest, and a mall part of her still worried that Eos was just messing with her; she was, in fact, already wondering what Eos could possibly have in store for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum