The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD) Empty After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:20 am

Eri had spent the day doing what she normally did... slept through her classes, practiced with her glaive, finished her homework, and even managed to have a fight with Eos.

After tossing her study materials haphazardly onto her bed, she had grabbed her sword and dagger, strapping them on and stalking out to no-where in particular, her blood boiling.

Even after going so far away from home, she couldn't escape that man. She had left London, England, and even the Earth behind, but his influence still followed her. She looked at the lantern hanging from her waist with disdain, kicking small clumps of grass and moss as she went farther and farther into the gloomy cover of the trees.

She hated everything that reminded her of him. She hated that she had inherited his height, one of his red eyes, his temper, his stubbornness, his Lampad lineage.... she could write a list taller than she was of their similarities.

She finally stopped by a large tree, tossing her sword belt off on the ground and stabbing her dagger into the trunk before slumping down to mope at the base.

(he he... Angst much?.... Approach at you own risk ^^; )

Back to top Go down

After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD) Empty Re: After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD)

Post by Eos Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:23 pm

(why is he here? I have no idea... but I promised Kat a brawl and she shall get one)

Eos grabbed the hilt of Eri's dagger and pulled it gently out of the tree trunk... Eri must have been very upset. Or he didn't think the little Lampad would do such a thing.

"What if there was a dryad attached to this tree?" He chastised her.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD) Empty Re: After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:28 pm

"I doubt it... I'm part dryad so I can feel if it has real life attached to it." she said rapping the trunk behind her with her knuckles. "This one's as dead as they come...." She glared up at him. "Whaddya want this time?"

(pffff brawl tiiime XD yey! Why? erm... good question XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Eos hadn't known Eri was part Dryad, so he just shrugged and handed her back her dagger. He sat on the other side of the large tree so she couldn't glare at him.

"Nothing... just making sure you're not tormenting anyone else... I can't let everything you do slide... we are going to run into Tahi eventually."
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000After studying (cause I'm out of title ideas XD) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Eri rolled her eyes, snatching back the offered dagger and stabbing it into the ground next to her.

"Yeah yeah, I know, be nice, don't pick fights, don't cause trouble, be a lady, blah blah blah blah" she growled moving her hand in a poor imitation of Eos' mouth. "I've heard it all before. Its funny how all of you keep saying you'll do something about it and then you never do. Its so pathetically predictable" she spat.

"You're all such a miserable pack of wimps." she said with a cold laugh. "Even the metal workers back home had more guts than the whole lot of ya put together."

(pfff Eri... the only character I have who will talk quite like that.. though Finn comes close)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Eos had to bite his own tongue to keep from yelling at the stupid girl... so she thought she knew him? He leaned to the side and flicked her on the forehead, happy he stopped wearing those gloves. He found his power could come in handy sometimes.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Eri slapped his hand away in annoyance (wearing her gloves btw). "Look, I'm not in the best of moods right now, so I'd appreciate it if you'd just get lost. "she snapped through gritted teeth. "Go moon over Tahirah and your non-existent romance in some dark corner or something."

(T3T I apologize for her rudeness... she's still upset he sided with her father.. she hates that man)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:51 pm

(Oh well... brawl time.)

Eos looked her in her strange colored eyes and held her vocal chords still, if they couldn't vibrate, she couldn't talk... which he decided was better than cutting out her tongue.

"Do you EVER shut up Eri?" he said with a slightly sadistic grin, knowing she couldn't answer.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:09 pm

(kewl... Eri's not gonna like this XD)

Eri was about to yell something about him getting out of her face, only to find that though her moved, no sound came out. Her hand flew to her throat, and her eyes grew wide in shock as she tried to work out what had happened.

When she saw the grin Eos' face, she knew he had to be doing this. She wasn't sure how, but she didn't like it. Furious, she swung her fist at his face, aiming to break his nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Eos didn't bother trying to block her fist, it was easier to freeze the muscles in her arm, and just roll his eyes. His grin widened when he saw a bit of fear in her eyes, then chastised himself for enjoying such a thing....

"Of all the stupid things... trying to hit a mentor?"
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:34 pm

As she swung her fist at him; her hand came to a rather sudden halt in mi-air, and try as she might, she could not budge it. Though Eri hadn't been truly afraid before, she had to admit she was now. Just what kind of power did he have?

She was about to call it quits, but then he sat there rolling his eyes and... Stupid? Had he just called her stupid? She gritted her teeth and glared at him. Oh how she hated to be called that.

Before she could stop herself, her temper flared again and she sent her other fist at him, looking murderous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:39 pm

"If it didn't work the first time, what makes you think trying it again will make a difference?" he growled at her and moved her arms to her side.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:47 pm

Now her arms were moving on their own. She definitely didn't like that, and she was starting to feel mildly panicked and helpless as she wriggled about trying, without success, to move her arms.

She finally, in frustration, gave a completely silent shriek of fury, slumping back against the tree again, glaring at the ground, refusing to look at the wretched man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:57 pm

"See Eri, I'm not a complete pushover," he said with a smirk. "Now be good or this'll happen again. I might just march you into the dungeon next time..." he wasn't above threats.

He let her go, knowing he'd lose control soon because he didn't have eye contact.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:13 am

Eri, finding that her vocal chords and arms were working again, scrambled away from him a ways looking daggers at him before forcing a slightly demented version of her usual Cheshire grin onto her face.

"Go ahead! I go down there all the time. In fact, its my favorite spot." she laughed, crossing her arms and continuing to grin at him.

Though she was definitely rattled... all right fine, she was afraid of Eos' power. But she refused to back down from him. She'd had worse run-ins with the guys back home.... right?...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:10 am

Eos just shrugged and smiled, she was afraid of him, that much he could see. Which meant he didn't need to be tough with the girl anymore, she got the point. He went back to leaning against the tree.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:41 am

Eri's blood boiled. First he sided with her father, then he took control of her body, and now he was just sitting there again smiling placidly like he had done nothing. She had had it with this guy.

Losing her temper completely, she pulled off one glove and slammed her hand onto the ground to try draining Eos.

As the energy she took from him hit her, which was far more than she had meant to take, her knees buckled and she fell forward onto her hands and knees, twitching violently.

"S-shoot... It still-" she doubled over again, wheezing a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:57 am

Eos doubled over as coughs wracked his body. The last time he coughed like that was before he had gained immortality, though he had throat problems throughout his life. He felt like he suddenly had all his supernatural power drained... so was that Eri's ability?

He looked over at the girl, who seemed no better than he was at the moment.

"So you can't control it?" he asked between coughs.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:10 am

Eri tried and failed to reply. Her body was twitching too much and she couldn't breathe. Whatever life energy Eos had, it was far too much for her body to handle.

She finally allowed herself to fall onto her side and sent a large jet of flame above her for as long as she could, before flopping onto her back gasping. Her hands still twitched, but she could at least speak now. "U-unfortunately.. no..." she said, pushing herself up into a shaky sitting position, still coughing and twitching a bit.

"Just what ARE you?" she said looking at him smirking as she saw he was coughing as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:29 am

After Eos' coughs died down, he leaned back against the tree, still feeling tired.

"A demigod," he said matter-of-fact and watched as she twitched and coughed.

"I might be able to teach you how to control that..." he mused without thinking, without meaning to say it out loud.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:41 am

Eri looked at him in surprise. "E-excuse m-" she starting coughing again, releasing another little jet of flame from one of her hands which finally ceased their twitching.

She leaned up against the tree, trying to steady her breathing. She glared at him suspiciously as he accidentally offered her help. "Why would you wanna help me?" she scoffed.

She was generally suspicious of men, no matter how much she might love men and be jealous of their freedom back home, her recent life had taught her to distrust them in general.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am

"Because you're a warrior and I'm a mentor... it's what I do; teach," he explained with a shrug. His body had gotten over whatever Eri had done to him, but his throat still felt slightly more scratchy than usual. "Also... I'm curious," he said with a sheepish grin.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:52 am

Eri still looked skeptical, but the prospect of being able to control this cursed power was too good an opportunity to throw away so easily.

"How?" she asked, giving him a distrustful glare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:02 am

"My power works roughly the same way... through touch right? But you were able to work it through the ground?" he sounded truly curious, his intelligent green eyes lighting up with ideas. He grinned at Eri, momentarily forgetting all the crap she put him through.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:32 am

Eri was surprised that he was showing so much interest after all her tormenting him. She was even more surprised that he had guessed so much about her power from seeing it only once.

"Yeah, actually" she said raising an eyebrow and pulling her glove back on in a weary way feeling sore and stiff. "I can drain things through direct contact, which causes me pain, and I can drain things through other objects as well... as long as they're connected and not too far away... I've never tried draining a human though" she admitted sheepishly. "Much less a demi-god...."

She bit her lip a moment. "S-sorry... I... I lost my temper." She muttered, looking slightly mutinous and slumping against the tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum