The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking Free

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Walking Free - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking Free

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 2:15 pm

Eri smiled. "I can understand that.... I had to hide the fact that I was using magic for my forging. People thought I was just really really good with metal-working.... but then the people in the metal works also thought I was a boy." she said looking contemplative.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Fin laughed, " That would have been, well, interesting. I would also hate it but you are a different person with a different personality so." She said trailing off. Fin closed her hand and all the flames went out. She turned and looked out over the field before looking back to erin and smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Eri grinned sheepishly. "Well..... the reason they thought I was a boy was because I was pretending to be one. Back home, girl's had a place, and it was in the home and kitchen... and I wanted to try boy things... soooo" she shrugged. "So I would sneak out dressed like a boy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Fin nodded, it made sense now. " I see, it wasn't like that where I lived. The girls didn't really have a set place, and the men usually hunted." she said thinking back to where she called home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 11:48 pm

Eri smiled mischievously "I'll bet you never had to wear corsets either" she giggled. "Though I must admit there's a part of me that likes those... They're bloody difficult to breathe in though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Fin looked slightly confused. " um a corset? I've never heard of them. We sow our own clothes from plant fibers and we make almost all of out weapons, if we don't make them usually we have found them." She said smiling, remembering all the fun she had had with her friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 9:49 pm

"Come by my room sometime and I'll show you one" Eri laughed. "All the girls back where I come from wear them... rather annoying things really..." she said with a shrug, still grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:41 am

Fin nodded it sounded interesting. " Why is it annoying if everyone wears them where you are from? Where I'm from we almost always wear clothes that are comfortable so we can fight or hunt at any second." She said to her a confused, yet interested, look on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Eri gave the centaur a crooked smile.
"Well its made to make women look beautiful... or at least look like what is generally accepted as beautiful." She said with a shrug. "As for why they're uncomfortable... well, you would understand if you'd ever seen one."

"We fight and hunt back home too- after a fashion, that is. However, our ways of doing so are very tricky and subtle- something I was never skilled at. My father used to refer to me as a 'blunt instrument'" she said giving a wider smile, though her eyes had adopted a distant and almost cold appearance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum