The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking Free

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Walking Free Empty Walking Free

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:44 am

Findildosia continued walking slowly, carefully. Thinking and walking went hand in hand for her. Spreading her wings the pulled out a loose feather and began fiddling with it. The feather shone in the sun shining like it had a pearly coating to it. She smiled and stuck the feather in her hair into the braid she had made earlier to free her from boredom wile thinking. That was before she came here. The place between a few of her other favorite places, it reminded her of home sometimes. The trees, the peacefulness, the light breezes that somehow winded their ways around the tree trunks.She closed her eyes and smiled now this was a perfect place to think and get carried away in memories and happy thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Walking Free Empty Re: Walking Free

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Eri lay out in the middle of the field, her too tight coat rolled up in a ball next to her. She had spent the entire afternoon snoozing instead of practicing her Earth magic like she should have. In a momentary rush of guilt, she halfheartedly made the grass around her grow a few inches so that she could tell her brother she had practiced, smiling at the thought of so easily deceiving him.

(hi there... This is Eri. Feel free to ignore her presence if you wish XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Fin ( her nickname) made a small flame in her hands smiling at the small flickering movements it made. She looked up having noticed movement and saw Eri. Smiling she headed over to her. " Hello." She said reaching her and laying down next to her. She put out the flame and looked at Eri smiling once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Eri did only a slight double take at the sight of the centaur that had sat next to her. She still wasn't quite used to seeing other non-humans, but she was starting to become accustomed to it.

"'Allo there" She said, giving the other girl a Cheshire grin and propping herself up on her elbows. "I take it you're a centaur? I'm Eri, Lampad and warrior of Hestia."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Fin nodded. " yea nice to meet you Im Findildosia but you can call my fin or finy." She said stretching out her wings a bit. " Its nice to see other non-humans here. I haven't been around humans much since I used to live in the woods but..." She said trailing off releasing Eri might not want to listen to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Eri grinned. "Nice to meet you Finy"

She cocked her head looking up at the tall girl as she stopped speaking. "Really? I've only ever seen humans until I came here...well.. other than my family that is... they're not human... but anyway, you were saying?" she said waiting for Finy to continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Fin shrugged. " We stay well hidden, well my clan does, we can fly away from anyone we hear coming and Hidlehorn, my father, can tell if a human or any other creature is near. Thats why he's the leader." she told her shrugging again and smiling. "It's what I'm used to I really didn't know of cities or anything until Kindlysilt told me about it, she's a dear friend of mine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Eri's grinned turned a bit forced at the mention of family and friends. "Me and my family live in a human city." She pointed to her mismatched eyes sheepishly. "My father and I had to wear colored lenses to blend in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:12 am

Fin shuddered. " I would hate to hide from others. It would also be really hard to hide because of the legs. " She said smiling a little her eyes far off trying to think of trying to hid from humans. It would be almost impossible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:59 am

Eri nodded. "I don't imagine that would be easy..." She shrugged, grinning again. "I have to admit, those lenses were a pain to wear... they itched something fierce," she said with a laugh. "But they were necessary. You wouldn't believe how hard it was to explain my lantern" She said rolling her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:59 pm

Fin nodded. " I bet not and I would hate to wear things to hide my true identity. A lantern, I can't come up with anything but I still don't know much about humans but it seems like they do not grasp what they don't understand." She said talking in a formal way not realizing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Eri frowned thoughtfully, shrugging as she lay back on the grass her arms behind her head. "I suppose so... but then, everyone is that way to some extent, human or otherwise. Or at least in my experience they are..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:32 pm

Fin shrugged and smiled. " Yes and no, but thats probably what anyone would say." She replied getting up the blood rushing to her legs all of a sudden, just like horses if she lay down for to long she could die but it took a wile longer for centaurs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Eri grinned. "I suppose so," she said, sitting up with a sigh and brushing of her vest/coat before shrugging it back on. "So.." she looked up at the tall centaur with a sheepish grin. "What year are you? I'm a first year."

(sorry for the long wait T3T For some reason I didn't get a notification that you had replied ^^; )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Fin smiled, "Oh I'm the same year as you!" She said smiling, now she knew someone in here year. This was great, she was no longer a loner, well now she had a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Eri grinned. "Really? Great! What classes are you in?" she asked as she fumbled with the buttons on the vest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Fin thought for amoment trying to remember her scedual. " I have fire and wind magic, archery and swords and daggers. After I have Ritual and temple and then mythology and history." She said to her nodding after words, possibly that was right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:01 am

Eri brightened at the girl's words.

"Really? I have fire and Swords and daggers as well!" she said with a mischievous grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 2:03 am

Fin smiled. " really! Then we will or maybe have classes together!" she said smiling not showing her worry to the mischievous grin on Eri's face. This was probably going to be quite interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Eri's grin grew wider. "I suppose so! This should prove most interesting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Fin nodded in agreement. Eri's grin somewhat frightening her. A slightly weird grin from one person made her head spin and she would then not know what was happening. Almost like what was happening. Fin nodded again and smiled, a much less mischievous grin then Eri's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 12:10 pm

"Personally, I can't wait to get started on fire magic" Eri said, still grinning. "I have earth magic as well, but I've never been nearly as good with that as I am with fire."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Fin nodded smiling a bit more, "Other centaurs of my kind have water and earth but apparently I have fire and wind." She said shrugging and fiddling with her fingers before making a small flame on the end of her right hands fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Eri grinned, watching the little flame. "I used to use my fire magic for metal working back home. It was tricky work, but I eventually managed to figure it out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:53 pm

Fin shrugged, " I never really used to show it, most of my people thought I wasn't gifted with magic. I preferred it that way. " She said fiddling with her fingers of flame, literally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next