The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight Rituals

Go down

Midnight Rituals Empty Midnight Rituals

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Feathers in her hair she twirled in the inky darkness, illuminated beautifully in the pallid moonlight that streamed onto the grounds. Having a snake tail was nice but Chico still enjoyed having human legs from time to time. Now was one of them times as she jumped around a swayed, letting her body move with primal grace and savage power. A person had mistook her for a slave girl early....and that of course riled the lamia who had once been revered as a god! So she had switched back to her serpentine form and sent the little man scurrying in fear, the poor thing, he wouldn't dare go back for the books he dropped. Her style of dress may have hinted at promiscuity...what with just a length of cloth around her breasts and a loincloth, but people dressed like that in her homeland so she wasn't going to bundle herself up in stifling clothing just for the sake of other peoples eyes and their view of what was 'proper'. I mean the pure gold pieces dangling from her cloth should have indicated she was partially important and not anything as meager as a slave. Just because she was dark skinned and dressed like one didn't mean she was one. Plus she didn't want to wear her gold bangles or necklace recently since they clinked against her skin and gave away her element of surprise. "I wonder if anyone is out?" she asked Ehécatl as he ruffled her gradiant hair affectionately. Her eyes glowed a creepy yet oddly hypnotic orange as she fiddled with the feathers in her hair and plopped down where she stood, smiling at the nocturnal scenery, it held a haunting beauty that Chicomecoatl had never really experienced before, the way moonlight glittered off the lake and how still everything was...

((btw Ehécatl is the Aztec god of wind and stuff xDD))

Back to top Go down

Midnight Rituals Empty Re: Midnight Rituals

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Galene stepped the grass barefoot, moving her toes with a smile of satisfaction. It had been a while since she walked barefoot around the fields and it seemed that the night was perfect for a walk.
As she walked down to the lake with her eyes being blessed with the moonlight (since she thought nobody would be around), she spotted a big shape near the lake. Was that... a human? No, it was way to big and... oh, snake tail. It was a lamia, most for sure.

Before the lamia would see her, Galene grabbed her blindfold and covered her eyes. She sighed a little bit sad but approached the lamia as her snakes started to feel the scent and received the new commoner warmly. One of them. Or partly, one of them.

"Good night?" she asked softly, unsure to get an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:26 pm

"Buenas noches!" Chicomecoatl replied cheerily and rose from her seated position to see the new person that was approaching her. It was a women with snakes for hair. Snakes! something in common already and the lamia took it as a good sign. Why did she wear a blindfold? What creature was she? Did she intrigue her? Yes.

"Who are you?" she opened a conversation with a question, if it was intrusive or not the aztec didn't care but she said it nicely so that would make it better right?

((sorry for the late reply ^^Wink)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:33 pm

((That's okay ^^))

Galene was surprised by the cheerfulness of the voice and bowed lightly, not fully understanding her first words. Buenas? Maybe that was the feminine form of Bueno which was... Good? Noches, she wasn't really sure but she assumed it was a way of saying hello.

"I'm Galene Nike, 4th year student of Poseidon and Amphitrite. And you?" she replied, tilting her head lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:39 pm

Her face was full of optimism as the girl replied but was confused by the bowing. She was used to it at home but...here?

"Hola Galene, I'm Chicomecoatl..." she pondered the words she had said next. "Aaand i guessssss i'm 2nd year for Huitzilopochtli or is it Ares here?" She blew her cheeks out with air as she shrugged and started to loop her tail around itself, almost suceeding in tying it in a knot. "What brings you out on this maravilloso noches?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Galene tilted her head to the name of the lady in front of her. Chico... what? She almost forgot but didn't want to sound rude to the lamia "Nice to meet you, Chicome...coa..tl." She managed to say "And that would be Ares. He's the greek god of war." Galene explained, hearing the unknown and strange name and shook her head. "Oh, I just came out for a walk barefoot. Sometimes, it feels really nice." Galene said with a small smile. "What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:40 pm

"I came out to dance!" Chico smiled showing slightly sharpened teeth behind the dazzling smile and she started to moves around gracefully with her tail, slithering around Galene a few times. "Walking barefoot is nice...dancing nicer though...can you dance?" Her talking was excited and she held onto Galenes hands, her eyes looking at the girls serpentine hair from time to time and resisting the urge to pet the smiling creatures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:00 pm

Hearing the reason that made the lamia come out on that night made Galene tilt her head. Dancing? Well, she know how to dance, she was not the best dancer in the world and certainly not the worse. "Yes, I know some moves..." Galene said, dancing with Chico. Barefoot and dancing - perfect combination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down