The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to stop getting into fights...

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Need to stop getting into fights... - Page 2 Empty Re: Need to stop getting into fights...

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:41 am

"Its not your fault" she spat out as she continued to put her supplies away, her back turned, but her body visibly stiff. "All I've ever done is mess up my life and the lives of innocent men... in one way or another.." she muttered returning with a roll of bandages, still hollow-eyed and looking at the floor.

She carefully bandaged his legs, her eyes misting and stomach clenching painfully, as she noticed the glint of incomplete bracelet on her wrist. She had secured it to her wrist with a small length of blue ribbon due to the lack of a clasp.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Need to stop getting into fights... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue380/400Need to stop getting into fights... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Need to stop getting into fights... - Page 2 Empty Re: Need to stop getting into fights...

Post by Eos Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:48 am

"Yes it is," he told her and grabbed her elbow. "Addi, if you want to talk about it... I-I don't know if I can help. But I can try..."

He noticed her glancing at the bracelet on her wrist and saw the tears about to fall out of her eyes. He had seen Adonia cry far too much.

"Please, please, don't cry." He couldn't deal with that, he just couldn't. Girls crying, anyone crying, freaked him out. He wrapped an arm around her trying to get her to calm down. Aware that this kind of situation was what got them into this mess.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Need to stop getting into fights... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Need to stop getting into fights... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:01 am

Adonia shook her head mutely, but allowed him to give her a one-armed hug. Her mouth was a thin white line as she worked to control this sudden onset of despair.

She forced herself to straighten up, squaring her shoulders and all business once again. "I don't know what else there is to say," she said as she tossed the roll of bandage into a basket nearby. "I have no idea what to do... and it was me who hugged you Eos... not the other way around... I'm to blame for this entire debacle... And I've hurt Jack..."

She shuddered a bit, but her stubbornness prevailed and she still managed to not let herself cry. "Bloody.... I swear I could just..." she let the sentence trail off. She didn't even know what she had been saying. She felt completely dead, other than the weight in her chest.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Need to stop getting into fights... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue380/400Need to stop getting into fights... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:11 am

Eos really had no idea how to make the siren feel better and then, duh, she's a siren.

"Addi, wanna go tot the music room? I found some sheet music the other day that I thought you'd like."
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Need to stop getting into fights... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Need to stop getting into fights... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:18 am

Addi looked at him gloomily, but her ears perked up and a bit of her usual life was creeping back into her eyes. "Sure... why not?" she sighed in a rather melancholy way.

"Though.... you might want to get dressed first" she said with a half-hearted attempt at a mischievous grin. "You really should be resting after all this though..." she said looking at him skeptically. "Can you even walk like this?"
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:27 am

"Sure I can," he said with a smile as he stood up. Ignoring the dull throb. He chuckled... "good point. We'll make a detour." He put his pants back on and started walking toward his room. "Meet me at the band room." He said with a slightly forced smile.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:34 am

"Whatever you say Eos..." she said, turning pink again and turning away as he got dressed and then watching him speed off in the direction of his room.

"Well..." she muttered, picking up the book she had dropped earlier. "Guess I should get a move on."

And with that, she headed toward her room to get her violin.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum