The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiding the Marks

3 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hiding the Marks - Page 12 Empty Re: Hiding the Marks

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:09 am

As the ball of water came towards him, Cedric closed his eyes prepared to be wet but Adonia stopped it. That caused Dawn to glare at the water man, crossing her arms as her fire grew slightly bigger.

"Now, now Dawn don't be mad at Mister Damien, I was the one making fun of him." Cedric said with a small chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:02 pm

Damien responded to the entire situation by crossing him arms rather sullenly. If it weren't for the fact that he was made of water, One would have thought he looked rather a rather grouchy plushie. "Oh don't be so sensitive Damien." she giggled hugging him close he pouted.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Hiding the Marks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue380/400Hiding the Marks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Jane rolled her eyes. "Sorry I mentioned anything, no need to go around throwing melted snowballs. You might douse your friend there." Then she chuckled. "If she even can get put out by regular water."

[ Sorry I was gone ><; ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:21 pm

"Yes, be careful or you might damage your new friend Damien" Addi scolded the little man, tapping his nose. The little guy looked horrified and sat looking very sheepish on her lap.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Hiding the Marks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue380/400Hiding the Marks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:06 am

Dawn's fire slowed down and reduced lightly, seeming to be a little less angry with Damien. Cedric kneeled to her and Dawn walked to him, sitting down on his knee, looking to Damien.

"Well, I don't know if she can be put out that way.... either way, I don't want to try it." Cedric said, looking to the small ballerina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Damien snuggled up like a child in Addi's lap looking rather sheepish indeed, pulling some of Addi's long hair around his body in an attempt to hide himself. "Oh NOW you're all bashful?" she giggled poking at his nose as she tried to push her hand away. "He's such a stubborn little thing... You should see him when He's full size. He's only mildly more grown up then." she laughed.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:21 am

"Well, I should hope not. It could be dangerous for a little ballerina all alone in the world." Jane smiled, tilting her head to the side slightly and focusing on Dawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Dawn looked to Adonia and Jane and then turned to Cedric with a thoughtful grin. "Oh, Dawn was never that big.... I never tried and as far as I can see, she's fairly curious to see herself full-size too. She's a curious little creature." Cedric said, tapping the top of the ballerina's head softly as if he was patting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:58 pm

Addi smiled and snuggled the little water boy. "Yes... I guess he sort of grew up with me" she said giving the small boy a smile and then looking at Cedric again. "But These days.. I think I like him best as a child. I do still let him get big sometimes... but he's more difficult to 'maintain' at full size."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:40 am

When Adonia snuggled Damien, he reminded Jane of some kind of plushie. Only made of water, and with a personality of his own. How her views of the world had changed in a year. "Well, he's more cuddly and lovable when he's smaller," she said teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:57 am

Adonia smiled at the little boy. "He is isn't he?" she giggled as Damien gave her a rather annoyed look. "Oh don't be offended. Its a compliment" she giggled giving him another squeeze.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:54 pm

"So you tend to keep him small size? I never actually tried to make Dawn bigger..." Cedric glanced to the small ballerina with a thoughtful look while she looked back to him with a small nod.

Cedric nodded too and moved his fingers and wrist, twirling it on the air, while Dawn grew to the size of an average woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Damien's mouth hung open in shock, like the child he was, before he turned to Addi with a pouty look.

Addi rolled her eyes. "Now Damien, I'm running low on magic here... You don't want to push me too far do you?"

Damien's response was an adorable pout of the sort that no woman could ever resist.

"Oh fine then" Addi sighed, shooing him off her lap; and,with a flick of her hand, causing Damien to grow to a height of just under 6 feet. "He got rather tall over the years didn't he?"
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Jane folded her arms, looking up at Damien. "He's making me feel short," she said from her vantage point on the ground. "And yes, he has grown rather tall. It seems like everyone has."

She thought about these companions, wondering if she could make one herself. The only magic class she was in was wind magic, which she was just as unused to as the quirk Artemis had given her. So not yet, definitely, but maybe later she could try...

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Addi looked up at him with a half smile. "Yes... he makes me feel short too.. He really is different this way though.." she said watching as he bowed in a rather gentlemanly fashion to Dawn.

Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Cedric watched as Adonia made Damien grow and smiled lightly "Well, our friends grow with us... it wouldn't surprise me that Dawn and Damien have too." he said, adjusting his glasses.

Dawn glanced at the grown up Damien with a small grin over her face and she giggled as he bowed to her. She bowed back gracefully like the ballerina she was and giggled some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Damien grinned widely, shoving his hands in his pockets. "He's definitely much better behaved when he's this size" Addi teased, earning her an annoyed look from Damien. "Its too bad I've never been able to figure out a way to make him speak."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Jane chuckled. "He's certainly more of a gentleman. And I guess that water vocal chords just don't work as well as normal ones, hm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Addi grinned sheepishly. "Well... actually, he doesn't have any vocal chords... I don't know what they look like so I don't know how to make them" she said looking thoughtful. "Maybe if I could find some illustrations in Iva's medical notes... She's been teaching me traditional healing techniques.. so maybe..."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Jane lifted her eyebrows. "Well, that might work. He can't exactly talk if he has vocal chords." Then she thought for a second, wondering aloud, "It would be strange to hear what he has to say, though. I bet it would be easier for him to tease you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Damien grinned wickedly at the mention of teasing, nodding happily at the thought.

"Well don't look so enthusiastic or I may reconsider trying to give you a voice at all Damien" Addi teased, giving him a pouty look.

Damien's grin instantly vanished and he moved his hands in front of him in a manner clearly stating such threats were not necessary.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Cedric laughed lightly at Damien's reaction and remained thoughtfully for another second. "Vocal chords, huh? Now that's something I don't know if I'm able to do... and I wonder what would Dawn say to.. everybody." he said, glancing to the ballerina.

Dawn turned her head to Cedric, a soft smile appearing in her face as she giggled silently to Damien.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Add grinned. "Well.. We can always go check Iva's journals. There must be a section on the vocal chords somewhere in there. "
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:46 pm

"Yeah. Or maybe they have a copy of Gray's Anatomy in the library or something," Jane said. "I mean, there has to be vocal chords somewhere."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:25 pm

"Gray's Anatomy?" Cedric blinked his eyes lightly, confused with the name "What's that?" he asked, not once have heard of that name.

((Cedric was born in 1837 and the book is only from 1858 xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum