The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiding the Marks

3 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Hiding the Marks - Page 13 Empty Re: Hiding the Marks

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Addi cocked her head curiously, not certain what Jane meant. Perhaps it was a human thing?...

((hee hee Addi is from sometime between the 1800s and modern day... not entirely certain when XD but... she obviously did not have access to TV. Poor Addi... the things she misses out on XD))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Hiding the Marks - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue380/400Hiding the Marks - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:22 pm

[ xD I thought it would be past Ced's time, and I wasn't sure about Addi, but it's the kind of thing Jane just doesn't think about. ]

Jane felt slightly embarrassed. "It's a book. Possibly several volumes, I'm not sure, but...it has all the human anatomy and stuff." She was certainly doing better than she used to, but it was still hard not to mention things that would confuse other people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Addi brightened up a bit at the mention of a possible solution. "That sounds perfect!" she aid happily grinning at Damien as he plopped down to sit cross-legged on the grass, looking curious.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Hiding the Marks - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue380/400Hiding the Marks - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:49 pm

"Really? I must check that book... it seems fairly interesting." Cedric said, nodding his head with a small smile. Meanwhile, Dawn walked around Damien, curious about his matter. She leaned her finger closer to Damien's cheek and when the fire hit the water, Dawn quickly retracted, seeing as the fire was being extinguish, making a silent scream.

"Dawn! You can't touch him!" Cedric said with a small frown, causing the ballerina to grab her hand to lit the fire again and pout lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Jane was surprised at Dawn for touching Damien, but you never knew with magic, she supposed. At least the ballerina seemed okay...

"Well, it's certainly very useful. Not the kind of book you sit down and read, but a great reference," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Damien just watched her hand inching towards his cheek with a mildly apprehensive look, looking shocked and then rather guilty as his watery skin put out part of her hand.

Adonia jumped at the sounds of fire hissing out, turning to see Dawn pulling her hand away from Damien, evidently screaming. "Is she all right?" She asked with concern.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:34 am

Cedric walked towards Dawn checking her hand. It was normal by now, the fire had lit again. "She seems fine..." he said to Adonia and Jane and turned his head again to Dawn. "You can't touch him... he's water and you're fire, if you touch him, you might disappear into vapour..." he said, sadly while the ballerina looked at the ground with a small nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Damien sat there, looking the very picture of guilt and discomfort, fixing the ground with a gloomy stare and (seemingly) grudgingly allowed Addi to give him a hug.

"It's ok Damien, she's fine, see?" Addi said smiling gently and pointing to Dawn's newly regrown fingers.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:44 pm

"Come on Damien, it's not your fault," Jane said comfortingly. Leaning her chin in her hands, she watched the two curiously. It was fascinating, they seemed so similar to normal people...

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Damien just sat there, stubbornly persisting in his morose penance.

Addi gave him a pat on his shoulder before shrinking him back to child size. "Sorry Damien" she said in response to his childish glare. "I don't have enough magic left to keep you that size... not after wave running earlier. I'll let you roam around big size tomorrow ok?"

Damien's response was to curl up in her lap still looking ashamed but also a tad rebellious. Addi grinned and fuzzed his hair. "You really are a funny one Damien."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:35 pm

Hearing Addi mention 'roaming around' made Jane think of something. "How far away can he get from you?" she asked. "I mean, does he have to stay within a certain radius or something? Or can he run off if he wants to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Addi though about that a moment. "I'm honestly not sure. I do know that I've never let him out of sight and hearing range. As long as I can sense him, I can maintain him."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Dawn looked up to Damien with a small smile and a nod, making sure that everything was alright and that there was no heart feelings.

Cedric watched as Adonia shrank Damien back to his small size but let the ballerina in her normal size. "I never tried to get too far from Dawn... And I don't think I could handle that much with this size..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu May 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Addi nodded. "I don't think I could keep this one big at a distance either" she said ruffling Damien's hair affectionately. "Sorry Dawn.... I'd let him stay larger longer if I weren't so low on magic at the moment." she said sheepishly.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum