The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For my goddess

Go down

For my goddess Empty For my goddess

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Open to all ^^

Amaranth smiled softly as she walked to the temple bearing a bouquet of roses as an offering for her patron goddess. So many things were on her mind, many of which she did not know what to do about or was just confused, she knew her lady would have helpful anwsers and suggestions for her.

Amaranth sighed and smiledcas she entered the large marble structure, face to face with a large statue of her lady. Amaranth smiled and bowed before the statue, "Anoffering for my lady." she mumbled softly placing the red roses at the feet of the statue, she kneeled there and entangled her fingers praying for anwsers. "Addy and I will be married soon my lady...I'm nervous, he has asked me to meet his family but I am nervous. I am a siren my race is one infamous to killing males...and with the way addy treated me when we first met I fear to meet his father, calix has told me that they are very alike." she mumbled, sighing and voicing another issue.

"I am also worried about Ashlyne, I rarely ever see her anymore, i am selfish in wishing she was one of my students under your sponsership instead of..." she grit her teeth thinking about the hazel haired womanizing god, how she hates him it took everything not to insult him. "...lord ares." she stated emotionlessly. Ama sighed and finished her prayer, standing she bowed to the statue and stretched...perhaps shed go see Mnem and Adelphie, she was another young one she hadn't seen in ages, Mnems oldest daughter...her goddaughter, like her family, her Brice. amaranth sighed and gazed upon the statue before bowing her head and turning around heading to the door.

Back to top Go down

For my goddess Empty Re: For my goddess

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:58 pm

I'm joining you...mainly because Ana needed to get dug out the whole she was buried in XD

Anastasia made her way to Poseidon and Amphitrite's temple room. She had cleaning supplies in her hands and in box balanced on her hip she had little viles of freshwater and saltwater, and small container of varied shells. Humming to herself as she made her way past the other Gods and Goddesses temple rooms. Upon passing Lady Aphrodite's room, Amaranth was heading out of it.

"Hello Amaranth, I'd hug you but my hands are full." The Nereid grinned sheepishly. "How have you been lately? I've been working on lesson plans and other things that I haven't gotten out much." ((my excuse for forgetting bout her))

Back to top Go down