The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God/Goddess Designs!

Go down

God/Goddess Designs! Empty God/Goddess Designs!

Post by Mnemosyne Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:10 am

Okay, so we've had a bit of talk going for the designs of the Gods/Goddesses, but I've barely seen anyone draw D< This makes an ANGRY Dutchie!

There have been some designs, so I tip my head to those that have designed Gods/Goddesses, you're awesome! But there are far too many deities without a face, and that makes THEM angry too, and you do NOT want an angry deity coming after you! D:

Just a reminder, designs of the deities should go in the events folder, since it's an event.

Just an explanation of why I haven't drawn the deities either (Before I get branded a hypocrite D:), I am reluctant to design them since I already have mine own series of Godlings, and I don't want things to get messed up. So if I end up having to draw most of these, I shan't be a happy camper!
Mnemosyne
Mnemosyne
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Dryad
Sponsor: Apollo
Health Bar:
God/Goddess Designs! Left_bar_bleue5000/5000God/Goddess Designs! Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

https://athenaeum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

God/Goddess Designs! Empty Re: God/Goddess Designs!

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:12 am

I can't draw Hepheatus D: He's tiny and has muscles and I suck at drawing it D< BUT I WILL TRY HARDER >D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:01 pm

I HAVE A SKETCH OF ATHENA IN MY SKETCHDUMP! ;A; TIA IS A GOOD GIRL...*cries in emo corner*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down