The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seperate Lessons

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Seperate Lessons - Page 2 Empty Re: Seperate Lessons

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Adonia was slightly shocked to see the amazon cut her arm without so much as a wince, and watched carefully as she bandaged her arm. "Goodness... So you just put it right on it?" she asked swallowing hard hoping she looked unfazed by her teacher's actions. "You don't need to dilute it or anything?"
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Seperate Lessons - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue380/400Seperate Lessons - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:13 pm

Iva looked to Adonia, she obviously did not take to well to her cutting her arm. "Oh I'm sorry Adonia! I should've made sure you were okay with this first....I'm sorry!" She apologized rather quickly before nodding. "Yep, all you have to do if place it on the wound or wounds. No diluting needed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Adonia smiled at her teacher. "No no, its Ok" she said sheepishly. "I was just surprised is all. I need to get used to such things anyway if I'm going to be doing any healing in the future" she grinned.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Seperate Lessons - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue380/400Seperate Lessons - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:59 pm

Iva sighed relieved that she wasn't too bothered or bothered at all by what she had done. "I really am sorry I should've warned you first..." The Amazon tailed off. Though Adonia was right when she said she needed to get used to seeing such injuries.

Iva stood up and glanced about the rest of the field. "Well then, I guess we are done with the first lesson? I must be getting back to the Infirmary. I don't want any warriors to show up when I'm not there, especially when one of them is Ruairi." Iva said shaking her head, thinking of the redhead and how she pretty much had a permanent cot for him in there.

((I blame school, sorry for taking so long.
Is it okay if we just end this topic?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Adonia smiled at her teacher. "Oh please don't let me keep you!" she said insistently. "I'll be sure to study what we learned before we meet again." she said stowing her supplies in her bag, taking care not to crush her loose papers and random sketches.

((Oh there's no problem. X3 We can end it there. Hope thing are going well in school :3 ))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:37 pm

"Well, I think today's lesson went well." Iva said with a smile. She knelt down to fold up the mat with the herbs on it and to pick up her own sheets of notes scribbled on them. "I'll see you around Adonia." She bid her student a farewell and then went to make her way back to the infirmary.

((Thank you, school is going pretty well actually.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2