The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impending Lessons

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Impending Lessons Empty Impending Lessons

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Eri sighed rather melodramatically allowing the book she was "studying" to flop over her face. Had anyone entered the lounge at the moment, they would have seen a strange sight indeed. Not that Eri moaning over studying was a strange occurrence in the least, but lying backwards on the couch with one's feet dangling over the back was a bit strange even for her.

Books and papers lay scattered about her all across the floor, couch, and a nearby table. It was all good work, but obviously done with great reluctance and distraction -As evidenced by a number of amusing doodle of various teachers breathing fire and the like-.

"It must be a Monday" she muttered, her words muffled by the mass of paper and leather lying across her face as she rand a hand through her loose hair. "I never liked Mondays...."

(yes... I hate Mondays too XD... though only cause I have to be at work at 8 am XD)

Back to top Go down

Impending Lessons Empty Re: Impending Lessons

Post by Eos Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Eos stood in the doorway leading into the warrior's lounge. He was there to look for Eri. Though he really didn't want to, he had to talk with her. Or else she'd think she could walk all over him and nothing would happen. Which was pretty much true... but Eos didn't want her to know that.

He waited, arms crossed and one eyebrow raised, for her to notice he was in the room. She was sprawled on the couch in a precarious position, he felt that if he made a noise she would fall head-first onto the floor. Even if she was annoying, he didn't want that to happen.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Impending Lessons Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Impending Lessons Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:18 pm

Eri gave another melodramatic sigh and the book slid off her face and onto the floor. As she leaned farther back, her hands fishing for a book... any book ,really... to continue her work, she noticed a tall figure with blond hair standing in the doorway. Upon farther inspection, she saw that it was Eos, her favorite teacher to torment.

She allowed him one bored glance before returning to fishing her hands around behind her looking for a book again. "Was there something you needed, or do you just like to watch girls lie around on couches?" she drawled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:24 pm

Eos' face got almost as pink as the bit of hair he had carefully hidden behind one ear. (He had found the dye and was curious.) He didn't know what to say, sometimes he just wanted to cut her tongue out.

"Here's your dye back," he tossed the still mostly full bottle of pink dye at her. "I'll let you keep it if you dye Kallistrates hair."
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Impending Lessons Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Impending Lessons Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Eri smirked at his pink face, raising an eyebrow as she noticed his "unusual" hair style... Unusual for him anyway. "Aaaaaah so I was right, eh? Tch I shoulda known.." she scoffed, enjoying her powers of annoyance far more than was healthy.

She caught the bottle he tossed to her lazily, refusing to move from her unorthodox perch, and grinning evilly as he stated his conditions> "Nothing would amuse me more." she said before looking at the bottle with a sigh. "Though I had hoped to use it on the mousy boy..." she said with a shrug, shoving it into the front of her jacket/vest with a sigh and using her arms as a pillow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Eos grit his teeth, or course he didn't... GAH the girl was so infuriating.

"And why did you want to dye my hair Eri?" he asked, very unsure why the girl disliked him so much. Or maybe she just had a problem with authority in general, she didn't put up much of a fight with the Kal thing... "And who's the mousy boy?" he asked more curious than anything.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Eri grinned widely seeing that she had indeed, managed to anger him farther. It was so easy with him.... like shooting fish in a barrel, which she had tried recently and found to be extremely entertaining.

Eri smirked and shrugged. "I wanted to see how you'd react."

She grinned even more broadly at his next question. "Phrixos of course" she laughed. "The little mouse thinks he's so smart and elite." She sniffed, flipping her long bangs out of her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:09 pm

"And that's reason enough to incite the wrath of the mighty mentor of Zeus?" he teased, vaguely aware that he was making fun of himself in the process.

Eos kept his mouth shut at the Phrixos comment... if it had anything to do with Tahira, he decided, he should stay well enough away.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Eri snorted. "As if your wrath could be any worse than my father's has ever been," she said, her grin only slightly strained. She waved her hand airily in his direction closing her eyes with a haughty air. "Fear of anger is for children. Wrath doesn't scare me in the slightest anymore."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Eos just shrugged, glad she was being neither annoying or openly hostile.

"So you don't have the greatest relationship with your father either?"
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:28 pm

"Oh he hates me" she said airily, idly playing with her bangs and digging the sharp heel of one of her boots into the wall behind the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:32 pm

"I doubt that..." Eos replied gently. He knew how hard it was for a father to hate his own child... even if said child deserved it. But Eri didn't, what could she have possibly done? "Nothing could make a parent hate their own child, nothing you could have done at least."
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:38 pm

Eri rolled her eyes. "Whatever.... I know he hated me. Why do you think I agreed to come here?" she said, turning to give him a cold, hard smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:42 pm

Eos ruffed the little lampad's hair. So that was why she was like this... she wanted attention, attention and affection. But he shook his head with a sad smile.

"Silly girl, you thought he hated you."

Eos picked up the piece of paper he had accidentally stepped on, and facepalmed when he saw it a was a doodle of Eri's... of him spitting fire.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:52 pm

Eri gave him a petulant look as he mussed her hair, but didn't pull away. 'Well locking me in my room for a month was a funny way of showing he liked me" she muttered under her breath.

She noticed Eos' reaction to the paper and raised herself up to get a look; aloowing herself to flop back onto the cushions with a snort of laughter when she caught a glimpse. "I thought it was a pretty good likeness myself." she grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:58 pm

"He was probably only doing what he thought was best Eri... everyone has a one or two strange ways of expressing their emotions."

He crumpled up the piece of paper and shoved it in his pocket, planning on disposing of it later. "It's like looking into a mirror," he said, realizing that she did what she does to make him mad... and that if he stopped fighting fire with fire, she would probably stop teasing him so mercilessly.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:04 am

Eri huffed, looking unconvinced and refusing to honor such a preposterous idea with a response.

She gave him a pouty look as he crumpled the paper. "heeeey I was very proud of that one, thank you very much. I was gonna put it on my wall." she said a shadow of her devil grin coming back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:13 am

Eos ignored her huff, if she was too stubborn to listen to him that was her own fault.

"You can draw another one," he told her. "Now... why did your father lock you in your room for a month?" that did seem like a rather strange punishment...
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:29 am

Eri was about to return to pouting, when Eos asked her the one question she did not like answering. "That's not important." She sniffed, her face going a bit blank. "Now did you have a reason to come in here bugging me or not?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:35 am

"I did actually," he said knowing that look on her face... he wouldn't push her. "But I have problems reprimanding people... so just don't try and dye my hair again please."
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:40 am

Eri rolled her eyes. "I make no promi-...Wait... IS THAT PINK IN YOUR HAIR?" she exclaimed, sitting up rapidly at the sight of a tiny bit of pink showing from behind his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:42 am

Eos blushed slightly and quickly pushed his side bang back behind his ear.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:45 am

Eri launched out of her seat, pulling his side bang into full view and exploding into giggles at the sight of the pink blotch.

"Now it matches your face!" she choked out, holding her sides, her eyes tearing in her amusement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:49 am

Eos grumbles and flinched away from her, but not quick enough, he hid the bit of pink behind his ear again.

"What? I was curious as to what you were trying to do to my hair..." he explained. The label had been ripped off the dye bottle and curiosity was his fatal weakness. If he was Pandora, the box would have been opened a lot sooner.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:52 am

Eri fought to control a fresh burst of laughter. "Oh wow... I had thought maybe you mixed it up with your shampoo or something, but THIS... Oh THIS is Sooooooo much better! You actually did it on purpose!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next