The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reading... - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading...

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:06 am

Tahi looked at Jace puzzled. What he had said made no sense.

No other way for me to fix that is there? Fix what? Fix what had happened to his sister? Or fix that he was brooding?

It's the only way I can deal with it. That she was pretty sure was referring to brooding.

I don't need anyone telling me that. Telling him that brooding only makes it worse? But he just said that brooding was the only way he could deal with things.

It doesn't help anything. Okay - so he knew that brooding didn't help - but at the same time it was the only way he could deal with it - thus helping him deal with his problems.

How puzzling. This boy was a contradiction, and she wasn't in the mood to be confused right now. She sighed.

"I have no idea what you mean by that, but I stand by what I said." She withdrew her hand, and gathered up her sewing. "And as the only sane fifth year - one of them's a mad roman, and the other one's mad for having a crush on her - it's my job to be a big sister to the younger students. Once you've figured yourself out, and want to talk to someone - you're welcome to come find me, or one of the other mentors."

And with that she climbed the stairs up into the girls wing of the warriors quarters where he wasn't allowed to follow.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2