The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Augustin Cloelus Equilinius (another BOY!!!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Augustin Cloelus Equilinius (another BOY!!!) Empty Augustin Cloelus Equilinius (another BOY!!!)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:22 am

Augustin Cloelus Equilinius (another BOY!!!) Aow__August_by_lilith194

Name: Augustin Cloelus Equilinius
Species: Pegasus
Sponsor: Apollo
Personality: He's conscious, he always knows what he wants. He likes girls, and he doesn't make a secret about this. He feels himself cool after all, and he doesn't show any fear. He's a very good hand-to-hand fighter, thanks for apollo's gift. If you try to beat him in, you will fail.
However August has enough embarassing moment, specially because his unpowered wings. Unlike the others, he can't fly at all, that's because he can transform his wings smaller, and bigger. Augustin sometimes just can't accept things, and that's all kind of loss.
History: He's the son of a pegasus and a mortal human-princess women. That's woman had a khm, night with his father, so in the palace he was a really undesired creature. Because of their belief in gods, they didn't kill him, but he had to stay in his room for years. Without playmates, grass, anything. Vecause he had wings, and his father war a simple woody creature.
When he grew up, he started to think about these girls that he saw from the window. A day Apollo saw him, and he was in a funny mood (he's always in a funny mood), so though why not.
Preferred Weapon: Hand-to-Hand
Ability: Because of his unpowered wings he got the power of exact anticipations, after Apollo's oracle.
Classes:
- Rituals and Temple Works
- Mathematics
- Healing
- Magic: Wind
- Fightning: Spears and Axes
- Fightning: Hand-to-hand
Roommate: -

Back to top Go down

Augustin Cloelus Equilinius (another BOY!!!) Empty Re: Augustin Cloelus Equilinius (another BOY!!!)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:38 am

Hurray Another Boy 8D

Back to top Go down

Augustin Cloelus Equilinius (another BOY!!!) Empty Re: Augustin Cloelus Equilinius (another BOY!!!)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:52 am

There's not so many XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:01 pm

Haha we need more guys! So lovely to see another!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:07 pm

Thanks C:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:58 pm

You're welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Anemone and Augustin have like... 4 out of 6 classes together XDDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:43 am

That's cool XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:56 pm

Augustin and Zephyra are also in a lot of the classes together

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:15 am

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:55 am

Everybody's hitting on Augustin xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:56 am

Dont be jealous Adratos XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:58 am

Pfft, I'm not >>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:36 am

I think you are.....XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:37 am

I agree XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:41 am

So if two people agree that he is in fact jealous, then he most certainly is jealous.....XD <----- I love that expression!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:44 am

No, I'm not TT_TT Now stop it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:45 am

Fine, you're not jealous. Smile No tears!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:47 am

Go, go, shoo. Go to the party >>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:49 am

Only if you go with me *eyebrowwaggling*.....just kidding!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:50 am

*shivers* You go with whoever you want >>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:50 am

I was just kidding....I'm going stag, unless someone asks me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:52 am

Lmao...Come play with us Raivynne...I'll dance with you Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:53 am

Okay, you sure you wanna dance with me? I uh wasn't known in the underworld for dancing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:56 am

Yeah come one to the party

(Cause were flooding poor Augustins bio XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum