The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sisterly Love

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sisterly Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Sisterly Love

Post by Eos Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:46 am

He shrugged. "I don't really know who you are. Right now you're just a name and a pretty face," he said and smiled at her. "Who saved me from an Amazon. And who, as far as I've seen, has a sweet disposition."

Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Sisterly Love - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sisterly Love - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:55 am

Tahi rolled her eyes.

"I suppose you're right. Mr. cute-yet-clueless-Demigod-with-a-knack-for-finding-trouble-and-getting-into-fights"

"But, there are more subtle ways you know," she said her eyes flashing white, and the breezes whirling around them, carrying whispers of the night air. And that's when it hit her. She had spent the entire day using all of her magic chasing down her brother, and even when she had found him, she was extremely weak. But this small use of magic pushed her over the edge, and wave after wave of tiredness swept over her. Each of the opals she wore on her belt had been tapped out by the day's activities - she had no reserves of power to help her.

She had overreached herself - pushed past the boundaries of her own human tainted powers, and with a small "Oh," she slipped out of consciousness, and into sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:11 am

Meanwhile - Kal had been doing his nightly meditation in his room. It was emptier now that Tahi had moved her stuff into her own room - and that might have disturbed him more than he would have liked. His sister was growing up, and he wasn't sure how to handle that. He was just about to go to bed for the night when a sudden gust blew though his stained glass window, carrying with them a small plaintive cry - from his sister.

Gods damn it. He knew how exhausted she was after searching for him, and now she was probably trying to spy on Phrixos. If she pushed her magic too far she'd overreach herself, and would remain passed out somewhere until her magic had restored itself. It was his fault too. She pushed herself too far to try and find him and he knew it.

Following the wind he headed to the field only to find that his sister wasn't alone. She was with... HIM.

"What did you do to her?!" He asked, his voice icy cold. Not bothering to wait for an answer, he moved towards his sister, pulling her up in to his arms and checking her pulse. It was slow but steady. She was just asleep. He let out a small sigh.

Kal fixed Eos with a glare, waiting for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:17 am

Damn... it all... to Tartarus. Eos thought rather darkly as Kal gathered up Tahi and glared at him. He quickly capped all the emotions he was letting loose while talking to Tahi and made his face that of a mask.

"Nothing... she just passed out. I think she was using her wind magic." he offered. Right before she fainted her eyes turned white, he knew enough about magic to know that she was using it.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Sisterly Love - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sisterly Love - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:26 am

Kal winced. So she had overused her powers. But this wasn't entirely his fault, and he focused on that aspect. "She's overreached herself. It happens when a magic user pushes past the limits of their powers, and leaves them unconscious until their body can restore itself. She exerted herself a great deal today." His voice became cold. "She should have been resting. Yet instead she was out here cavorting with you - pushing her limits. I told you before - if you hurt my sister, there will be repercussions."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:33 am

"I didn't do anything," he repeated. In case the wind-nymph was hard of hearing. Eos stood up so he was looking Kallistrates in the eye, he was unhappy about being caught without his dory. Then he remembered that he wasn't allowed to fight the wind nymph, and second he probably shouldn't be fighting anyone while he was still healing. "She was already out here," he added.
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:38 am

Kal snorted. "You didn't stop her either. You didn't tell her to return to her room. Yes. You didn't do anything." Kal muttered icily. But his sister was his main concern. He needed to get her to bed.

With a final glare at Eos, he turned his back on the man, and headed up towards the mentor's quarters. Some things were best saved for another day...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:48 am

Eos watched Kal go... he didn't want to follow him back to the main building, but what else was he supposed to do? His stuborness won out though, and he lay back down in the feild. Waiting for dawn, or to fall asleep.

But he couldn't stop thinking about Tahi. The silly girl, she had made herself pass out from exaustion, magic related exaustion. If he had known that could happen to magic users, and that Tahi had been tiring herself out, he would have done something. Told her to go to sleep, or... done something. But he knew little to nothing about magic, and it's repercutions, seeing as how he couldn't use it.

She had looked so helpless, falling into the grass, eyes going from bright white to a dull hazy green. She had looked so... soft. And he guessed that's what he liked about her. At that moment he wanted to put her in a corner and stand in front of her, protecting her form the world. But Tahi didn't seem like the kind of girl who liked that kind of thing, especially since it seemed she got enough of that from her brother. Tahi seemed stong too, of will, and magic. She didn't need him.

But why the hell did he care what Tahi thought about him?!

He drifted off to sleep, strange questions echoing through his head, the head he was trying so hard to empty. If he wasn't careful these weird feeling could travel to his numb heart. What would it be like, to feel something again? He imagined it would start to hurt.

Eos continued wadding through the knee hight mud. It got harder and harder to walk through as it rose, making it's way to his hip. What the hell was with this crap? For the first time he looked down, away from his goal, and saw the dark red color that coated him. The red spread out like sea of blood. Slowly rising, suffocating him. He opened his mouth to yell for help, but couldn't as the red rose higher. He had to shut his mouth tight, afraid of getting it in his mouth. Afraid of what it would taste like. It's smell made him want to puke, the bitter smell of iron. He saw only dark red for a few seconds until he fell into a deeper kind of darkness. He fell facefoward into coldness, relieved it was solid land. Or at least that's what he thought it was until he tried to stand. That's when he realized he was on a small hill, made mostly of a very pale peach color, with tints of very light blue. The color of death. He skittered away from the bodies as fast as he could.

He woke up and looked around, extremely happy to see his home. Well that was hprrible, he thought to himself. He got up to tell Jolynn about his strange nightmare. She could always make him feel better.... He found her on the couch asleep, probably having fallen asleep at some ungodly time while watching paid programs, suffering from insomnia again. He ran his fingers through her wavy brown hair, slightly disturbed when he didn't feel anything. No, he thought to himself, you're still dreaming. He closed his eyes tight, knowing what would happen next, and more than anything in the world wished it wouldn't. Wake yourself up! He yelled in his mind. He opened his eyes, still the same scene, only this time there was a little red smear dribbling under her nose. Such a small amount of blood, and yet it was the only proof. He closed his eyes tight again, hoping with all his might that the dream would end. F*ck....

Eos woke up in a cold sweat, he didn't jumo up or flinch, far too used to being shoved forcefully out of sleep. He curled up on his side. Too tired to move anymoret than that, and closed his eyes, but didn't sleep.

((A long post worthy of an RP with Angela XD Makes go, why yes, I can call myself a 'writer'))

Last edited by Eos on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added things... read a psychology book :3 got ideas NIGHTMARE TIIIME FTW!)
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:26 pm

((It's a dream within a dream.... INCEPTION TIIIIIME!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkvNmb9tMII&feature=autoplay&list=PL12D62470349F0A87&index=3&playnext=1 <-- mood music. XDDD FFFFFF, I love the Inception sound track. I wrote that ^ just before going to bed... and no didn't wake up in the middle of the night, turn upsidedown in bed, so that my head was where my feet normally are, then wake up off and on until I decided to turn backaround... and I don't remember what the dream was that made me get up in the first place, but I think it was a nightmare.... Nooo that totally DIDN'T happen =3= ))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum