The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phrixos and Oni's Room

Go down

Phrixos and Oni's Room Empty Phrixos and Oni's Room

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:43 am

Phrixos' half of the room is rather austere - but has a certain elegance to it. There is a small bookshelf with books on various types of battle techniques and strategies, and a chest containing most of his weapons, and tools to clean said weapons. The chest is locked, and Phrixos is the only one that has the key. Because in the chest - almost more important than the weapons is a little secret of his - a picture of his mother Bellanca, and his twin Myrina. Phrixos may not have much - but that picture means the world to him. His closet is full of mainly greek clothes, a few sets of armor - one for formal occasions and one for more practical use.

Back to top Go down

Phrixos and Oni's Room Empty Re: Phrixos and Oni's Room

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:56 pm

To Oni's side of the room, there was a satchel that seems to be carrying some books inside, along with it carrying a scent of rainbow pony kinds of herbs. There was also one of those standing coat rack where he put his tophat and coat whenever he arrives. Oni wasn't a male who would want to horde in whatever he wants. He only took what was needed, which helped out with rearranging his side of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:38 pm

((*glomps Phrix* happy birthday o' wonderfully pretty fictional character. Can I braid your hair? :3 if you do I'll help you destroy Kal- I mean! YOU HAVE NO PROOF!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:15 am

((Hmm..... I'm considering it... And I would have replied sooner if someone hadn't put my birthday during finals week *glares*

Me: Sorry bud - school's more important than you. Deal with it.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:30 am

((That's fine... as long as I maybe get to braid some hair C: ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:34 am

((Phrix: So how exactly would you propose we eliminate my brother?

Me: PHRIX!

Phrix: *shrugs* You made me like this))

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:44 am

((Not eliminate, destroy. And I already have a plan in motion with the mentor of Zeus... *thumbs up* He's very protective of his little sister.))
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Race: Charites
Sponsor: Hestia
Health Bar:
Phrixos and Oni's Room Left_bar_bleue159/200Phrixos and Oni's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (159/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:56 am

((Phrixos: hmm - so we put my brother in a compromising position with Adonia? Interesting... But would that sap go along with it if the mutt were against it?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:02 am

((*Facepalm* I meant Kal is protective of Tahi... but that actually works too! >D ))
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Race: Charites
Sponsor: Hestia
Health Bar:
Phrixos and Oni's Room Left_bar_bleue159/200Phrixos and Oni's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (159/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:16 pm

((Sap eh? XD Ouch poor Addi XDDD Love you Phrix, you nasty little man... who could probably turn me inside out at a moments notice... I should be nicer to you ^^;. XD
Addi: ;3; ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum