The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lack of Sleep

Go down

Lack of Sleep Empty Lack of Sleep

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Adonia staggered into the armory wincing. "I knew I should have held off on practicing until I'd slept again." she muttered to herself, limping to stow her whips before sinking down to sit for a moment and assess the damage.

There was a large, angry-looking whip-mark on her left side showing through where bits of her scales had been ripped off by the force of her own whip-stroke. "Just brilliant" she said laughing at the absurdity of it all. "I knew I should have just gone in for a nap after classes and gone out to practice at night. I'd have been better off taking on the night-beasts in the forest entirely awake than to face off with myself asleep on my feet." She looked back down at her side once more. "At least I haven't lost my strength" she muttered sarcastically looking at the long mark.

She shook her head a bit in an attempt to clear the fog in her eyes as she leaned back against the wall. straining to stay awake. After weeks in the Athenaeum, she still had not managed to shake her nocturnal habits, and she was beginning to wonder if she would ever be able to stay awake a full day.

She was so tired... and it was so quiet in the armory... Her head was telling her she should go back to her room and rest, but her body was beyond complying. She slumped against the wall exhausted and fell unwillingly asleep.

Last edited by Achlys Adonia Argyris on Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Slight alteration)
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Lack of Sleep Left_bar_bleue380/400Lack of Sleep Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum