The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go back to your solitude...

Go down

Go back to your solitude... Empty Go back to your solitude...

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:07 am

Who: Aimee and the guys/girls who were in MSN with me (others may join too~!)
When: After the fight with Leo and getting scolded by Hermes ( MSN ;3; )

Aimee was still confused why she acted like that earlier that day. Four years she was able to keep away from the others student, no friends, just being by herself. What made her leave her solitude?"Aaaaargh!!" She yelled out rolling on her back , she looked up at the clouds with a look that wanted to beat someone up.

This year things didn't go as planned. Now she was getting interest in the Victorian boy. 'Stupid....don't fall for anyone, because once this is over its back to Parral.' She threw her daggers up at the sky hoping one would poke here eye out when it came back falling. "Ugh.....why....why!?" Angry she threw all of her dagger, all of them missed hitting her. "Ugh!!"

She punched Cedric on the nose...twice,picked a fight with Leo,but worse....she disrespected Hermes!!
'Yes...mother.' Aimee gave out an other shout of anger when she remembered how she behaved.

Back to top Go down

Go back to your solitude... Empty Re: Go back to your solitude...

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:02 am

Adonia walked out across the field blearily. "Why do classes have to be during the day?" she muttered as she trudged along. "I'm nocturnal darn it...."
As she continued along, a nearby shout nearly made her jump out of her skin. She saw the young woman she had met in the library before... What was her name again?... Oh yes, it was-
"Miss Aimee?" she called to the young woman. "Are you all right?"
She walked over cautiously, noting the daggers strewn about the ground.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Go back to your solitude... Left_bar_bleue380/400Go back to your solitude... Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Aimée was cursing under her breath to notices the Siren come close. She gave and out shout this time with more anger and pain. "I should have stayed alone!!" Placing her hands over her eyes she began to cry silently." Por que....

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Alarmed by the older girl's sudden breakdown, Adonia came forward to kneel next to her. "Miss Aimee!" she gasped. Aimee's next words made her freeze. Should have stayed alone.... Now wasn't that subject close to home..."What do you mean?... 'stayed alone'" she asked hesitantly.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:
Go back to your solitude... Left_bar_bleue380/400Go back to your solitude... Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Aimée wasn't startled by the Siren's presence" It...its just...when you get close to someone.....at one point , you know you can't be together and...and...." She did her best not to cry out instead she put her hand over her mouth before she began to talk. "Like here....I did my best ....not to become friends with anyone...because when this is over...we will never see each other....I know I wont...and....thats why I should have stayed alone...."The bitterness of those last words she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Adonia's heart ached to hear those words, because she had felt the same. "I can understand what you mean.." she said quietly... "But isn't it better to enjoy and take advantage of the time that you have with someone while you can?... Even if you'll never see them again.... you'll still have the memory of them."
She gazed across the field for a moment before continuing "Once this is all over, I'll be sent back to my island. I'll be back to hiding my presence from the world and continuing to live in fear of my own voice for the rest of my life... I'm enjoying being around others as much as I can while I still have the chance, because once this is over..... well... I always be alone" she finished with a sad smile.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Aimée laughed or at least tried to. "The only thing that those memories will do is bring me pain, and wish for something I can never have....soon they will become dreams after that into nightmares..." There was so much hate in her voice. What made her feel that way or why? Sitting up she looked at the Siren or at least tried her eyes were a bit swollen from crying. "Its like these Gods are fooling with us before the tournament....keh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Adonia bit her lip at Aimee's last comment. "I can't deny that the gods have an unhealthy love of toying with us...." She swallowed hard before continuing... "L-lady Hera..." She began, but then stopped, staring stonily out at the field.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:52 pm

"Let them laugh all they want....my time here will be over and I will be back home..." Aimée took out a knife from her vest pocket and started to stab the ground." So Here is you god? Mine is Hermes... the god of...." She paused actually didn't much about the Greek gods, she was Catholic. "Uh...the god of something.....messages ...something like that." If Hermes heard her, he would probably send her to her time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:47 pm

"Hmmm yes... Hera... goddess of Marriage.." She gave a short derisive laugh. "Strange when one considers that she and her husband hate each other." She knew she shouldn't say such things, but her bitterness towards Hera's treatment of her had become much more dominant in her mind since the ball.
"Yes Hermes is the messenger of the gods..." she said smiling.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:34 pm

"I read a bit of Mythology back in my town..." Aimee sat up and picked up some her of daggers close to her. ""It made me wonder how...these gods never got into fights and such...I mean...how many times did Hera found out Zeus had an other Demo god running around earth?" She chuckled. "I'm I keep forgetting your name.....I know it starts with an 'A'...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Adonia couldn't help but grin at the mention of the gods' less than admirable moral standards. "It happened so many times in the tales that I never bothered to count them," she said with a giggle. "Oh, that's quite all right. My name is Adonia... My full name is Achlys Adonia Argyris, but I go by Adonia."
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:01 pm

"Ah..Alright I was confused a bit." Aimee scratched her head. "What classes do you have here?" She didn't look at her anymore instead she looked at the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:34 pm

"Classes? Let's see here" the siren said thinking through her schedule. "I have Spears and Axes classes... that's for my scythe... I have Whips classes, water and fire magic classes, Battle Strategy classes, and Rituals and Temple Works." She said counting them off on her fingers as she said their names. "How about you?"
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum