The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captains Quarters

Go down

Captains Quarters Empty Captains Quarters

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Kicking the door open to his new room, Jack sauntered in, slamming a empty rum bottle on a nearby counter. The room startled him, it looked exactly like his cabin on the old ship and even though he hadn't brought any of his old belongings with him on the unexpected trip, there they were littered over the floor and various counters. "Looks like Poseidon didn't cut corners" he muttered a smile stretching across his face.

The room was a stange shape but it looked cosy if it wasn't for the bullseye etched on the back of the door, with various knives and daggers stuck into the hand painted target. At the far end of the room was his hammock that stretched from wall to wall, Jack lunged at it and lounged on the surprisingly comfortable stretch of cloth. Observing the rest of the room, with its various cabinets sprawled with trinkets made of different metals, stone and jewels, Jack could swear he heard the familier slosh of the ocean oustide but that of course was stupid, the only thing next door was another room and another warrior.

Folding his hands behind his head, he swayed in his makeshift bed making him feel more like he was on a actual ship again. Closing his eyes, he held up his hands and started waving them about in un-corodinated fashion.

"Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack,
Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack,

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We kindle and char, inflame and ignite,
We burn up the city, we're really a fright,

We're rascals, scoundrels, villans, and knaves,
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,

Last edited by Morpheus on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : paragraphs)

Back to top Go down

Captains Quarters Empty Re: Captains Quarters

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:00 pm

((Do you think you can put that in paragraphs? It's a tad hard to hard like it is.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:12 pm

((yeh sure XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:23 pm

((thank you :3 ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content