The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to Her Roots

Go down

Back to Her Roots Empty Back to Her Roots

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:08 pm

((ASLDFJASLFJASF My mom made me go to the store before I could post this so I have to do it all over again from memory asdlfjasfads
You all should know by now how horrible my memory is alsdjflaksf ))

Most of the time, little Lucinda tried to keep to herself to avoid unnecessary attention. She was prone to getting into trouble just for being at a given location at times... Today however, she needed attention, though not from her peers.

Lucinda was born in a tower that existed separate from conventional space and time, and far from where the Athenaeum was located. It is a dreadful place initially created to house Traitors during a Great Magical War where mortals tried to rival the Gods themselves. The most noteworthy inhabitant of this tower was a creature known as the Caged Lady.

The Caged Lady was Lucinda's mother.

It is unknown who or what her father is, or if Lucinda even has a father as very little light has been shed on the reproduction of Lamia. Other inhabitants of the Tower include rogue bands of orcs, goblins, and trolls, all fighting over territory within. Lucinda spent much of her life interacting with these creatures, and at times misses them.

This was one of those times, and thus she ventures into the dark reaches of the Dungeon to seek the companionship of a people that most would dare not approach in a kind manner.

Back to top Go down

Back to Her Roots Empty Re: Back to Her Roots

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:17 pm

Lucinda made sure to gather supplies in case of an emergency. She had no clue what could be waiting for her in the depths of the dungeons. For all she knew, there was a dragon waiting for his next meal, though she doubted a dragon would eat a fellow serpent-kin there have been occasions where this has happened.

She decided to be safe and only venture to the third floor at the most, at least for now...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum