The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hestia's Sorta Mentor - Okay I'm really trying here - Kallistrates

Go down

Hestia's Sorta Mentor - Okay I'm really trying here - Kallistrates Empty Hestia's Sorta Mentor - Okay I'm really trying here - Kallistrates

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Thanks to Mnem for looking after everyone for me when I'm... elsewhere...

Hestia's Sorta Mentor - Okay I'm really trying here - Kallistrates Kallistrates___AoW_by_AngelaDeLaCruz

I'm going to be teaching (and when I say teaching I mean writing up a few vague notes on a blackboard then leaving the rest to my little sister Tahi) Wind Magic

Back to top Go down

Hestia's Sorta Mentor - Okay I'm really trying here - Kallistrates Empty Re: Hestia's Sorta Mentor - Okay I'm really trying here - Kallistrates

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:06 pm

lol.

<3

Hello stunner.

*smacks you like Adratos remember xD*

That is a great method for teaching <3

Back to top Go down

Hestia's Sorta Mentor - Okay I'm really trying here - Kallistrates Empty Re: Hestia's Sorta Mentor - Okay I'm really trying here - Kallistrates

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:15 am

*smiles* It's nice to finally meet my Wind Magic teacher~ X3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:16 am

Finally a wind mentor! YAY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:22 am

Why thank you both. I look forward to teaching both of you (and when I say teaching I mean writing a few enigmatic comments on the blackboard and then leaving the rest to my sister). And speaking of my dear dear DEAR baby sister Tahirah - I expect you AUGUSTIN to be on your BEST behavior around her. If I hear one HINT from her that you have made ANY advances on her behalf I believe I will have to show you the full power of Hestia's finest immortal champion, a full fledged Nephelae wind mage. Are we clear?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:23 am

O_O' L-Lord Kallistrates...you're a bit terrifying...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:28 am

"Oh, never to you Calla dear - never to you. My sister speaks very highly of you, and so does Lord Hermes" He winked at Calla.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:28 am

H-he does...? *flushes crimson*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:36 am

Kal! Stop embarrassing her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:39 am

*sigh*
"As you say, Lord" 'It's REAL? The prof of wind hates me?!'
"But i haven't done anything. Please just give me a chance"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:30 pm

And Kal - stop picking on the boys! He's the only one you haven't scared off and I don't want it to be just me and Severa in the fifth year here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down