The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expect the Unexpected

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Expect the Unexpected  - Page 2 Empty Re: Expect the Unexpected

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:31 am

Eri held up the lantern hanging from her waist and laughed.

"Geesh, you two. If you can't even keep from being bowled over by me, how're you gonna survive the tournaments?" she grinned cheekily getting up and shaking snow out of her hair.

"Now what's this thingamabob that Eos has us out here looking for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:55 pm

"In the tournament, I'll have my eye on my opponent constantly and won't have them burst out of nowhere while I'm distracted." Jane folded her arms. "And we're looking for an opal, it's supposed to do something with our magic. I didn't really pay attention, I'm just bored to be honest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Eri laughed flashing a cheeky grin at her friend. "Of course you will... As long as we don't end up going against each other, that is. That could be messy."

Eri's eyes lit up at the mention of the opal. "Hmm..." she mused looking particularly impish. "Now the only question is whether I'd rather find a magical opal, or Eos."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:15 am

"Well do you know what kind of place he might hide it in?" Jane asked. "I personally don't know him very well, so I can't get in his head and think of where he would hide it. It could be anywhere in this damn place." She looked around. "But if you think you know where he might hide it..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:56 am

When Adelphie had seen the snow, she'd been ecstatic. She loved snow, and it didn't snow often at the Athenaeum. So she'd immediately run outside, then ran inside realizing that wearing shorts and a top as she did she was quite prone to hypothermia, quickly changed into a long pair of pants and a huge wooly sweater she'd gotten from a warrior a few years ago, and ran back out. Snow was lovely. It was cold, yes, very cold, but to counter that huge con it was also pretty, and fluffy, and pretty. She'd allowed herself to fall down and create a snow-angel, or as she called it a snow-Charis, before hearing quite a bit of rookus.

It took about one second for Adelphie to realize that the noise unmistakably came from Eri. Who else could out noises so high and hyper as that girl? Walking in the general direction of squealing, Adelphie didn't take long to find the girl in question, along with Jane and Kei, who Adelphie'd seen around. She overheard Jane as she approached.

"One thing you need to remember, is that Eos -I never said any of this- is not very smart. Not this way at least. It would either be very difficult, or very easy, to get his mindset," she commented. She did know Eos, as Adelphie was familiar with all mentors of the Athenaeum (living there full-time had its perks).

"But what is this again that your looking for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:33 pm

"One thing you need to remember, is that Eos -I never said any of this- is not very smart. Not this way at least. It would either be very difficult, or very easy, to get his mindset," he heard Adelphie say from his hiding spot. Not very smart? Okay he had to admit when it came to simple things he could be a bit slow, and when dealing with people he was downright awkward at times. But strategy and planning? That was the one thing he would think he was smart at. But then again dumb people never thought themselves dumb....

((Couldn't help myself xD))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Expect the Unexpected  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Expect the Unexpected  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Eri bit her lip in a completely unsuccessful attempt to hide her amusement at Adelphie's remarks.

"He's definitely a bit slow on the uptake," she said with a positively girlish giggle - a giggle that seemed quite misplaced while dressed as "masculinely" as she was.

"But I wouldn't be surprised if even he managed to find a decent hiding place in a forest this big. He probably just buried it under some roots or stuck it up a tree or something. Oh, and its an opal by the way. A magic opal," she rattled off grinning a Cheshire grin, obviously intrigued by the thought of a magical object being within her grasp.

Never mind what kind of magic the object possessed, nor the fact that she knew nothing whatsoever about the manner in which one would use a magical opal. It was magical and made of something valuable, which was more than enough to spark her interest.

((Poor Eos XD... P.S. I might be redoing both Eri and Addi sooo .... there might be some new character sheets soon))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:07 pm

[ LIFE WHY? Sorry to take so long >< ]

Jane rolled her eyes. "Yes, a magical opal. And if he's so simple, where would the most obvious place to hide something in the forest be?" She tilted her head to the side. "Probably somewhere melodramatic, like...I don't know, on top of the tallest tree or something. Though honestly I don't think he's that simple..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:29 pm

((Oh jeez... thanks Larks. xDDDDD Poor Eos OTL))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Expect the Unexpected  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Expect the Unexpected  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:35 am

[ Hahahaha I thought it would be funny xD ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:37 am

Eri's eyes lit up at Jane's suggestion.

"Well in that case, that's perfect! Exactly what he would do!" she exclaimed looking about suddenly as if to check if the tallest tree was in the vicinity, and finding herself unable to quite make out the tops of any of them.

"Ah son of a biscuit" she muttered darkly as she stared stubbornly up into the boughs above, only to be rewarded with a number of still falling snowflakes landing on her face.

"I guess we'll have to climb up then?" she said questioningly peering towards what seemed to the largest tree in the immediate area. "Even if none of these trees are the right one, maybe we can see better from higher up."

[Haha I Love Jane XD Poor, poor Eos XD We really do wuv you Eos.... and I apologize for Eri's rudeness ^^;;;; ]

Last edited by Eri Iris on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:55 am

"I guess we should," she said, looking dubiously up at the trees. She'd never been much of a climber, but she could try... "Well, shall we?" She spun around a bit, trying to see through the snow which tree would be the easiest to climb, and picked one that seemed to go up pretty high with a lot of limbs.

[ Haha I love her too xD And poor Eos, the more we torture him the more we show him our love xD ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:55 pm

"Sure....Race you to the top." Eri laughed with a devilish grin, running to a tree with low hanging limbs and clambering up.

[Yes indeedy. With friends like us who needs enemies, eh Eos? hurr hurr XD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:11 am

Jane rolled her eyes and leaped for the tree she'd selected, clambering up it as quickly as she could. She wasn't that used to climbing up trees, but she was a very athletic person and easily took to climbing like she'd been doing it for much longer than she really had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:00 am

Eri was about as well versed in tree climbing as a fish out of water. Still, that didn't stop her from scrambling up her tree at a respectable, if not entirely speedy, pace; using her height to her advantage as she pulled herself higher and higher into the branches and reveling in the supreme lack of propriety required for such activities.

((such a child... otl))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum