The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sketching alone

2 posters

Go down

Sketching alone Empty Sketching alone

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Tue May 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Adonia sat curled up in Iva's chair by her desk in the infirmary, staring intently at the page she was doodling on. Iva was out for the day, so Addi had volunteered, as her student, to keep an eye on the infirmary for her. It had been a slow day and every inch of the page was filled with doodles.

With a sigh, she stretched out a bit before curling up once more to start on a fresh page.

(just needed something new for Addi to do XD)
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Sketching alone Left_bar_bleue380/400Sketching alone Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Sketching alone Empty Re: Sketching alone

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 6:12 pm

((mind if I scribble on this page and ruin the chance of a good RP ^^))

The Aztec slithered her way into the new room.
There was still much exploring to do and the smooth marble tiles felt nice and cool on her scales. They had absorbed massive amounts of heat and moving along cold stone felt amazing. She pushed open the doors and had a peek inside, seeing a blue girl sat in a chair, absorbed in whatever she was doing with the paper in her lap. The lamia smiled and her eyes twinkled since the prospect of talking to a new person was just too much to ignore. Chicomecoatl pushed her way along the floor and through the doors towards the girl, to curl up and sit on her tail next to her, quietly observing the fin eared girls doodles. The Aztec must admit, they were pretty good doodles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed May 11, 2011 6:46 pm

(by all means, please feel free to join me! XD You won't ruin it I assure you Wink )

Adonia stared intently at her current doodle, her nose mere inches from the page, erasing a section in frustration and sketching it anew. As she pulled back from the page to view her handiwork, her eyes were drawn to a blue-ish blur of movement. As she focused on it, it seemed to be a ... tail. Following the tail with her eyes, she was rather surprised to find it belonged to a rather pretty Lamia.

"Oh! Hello there! Er... I'm sorry, I didn't hear you come in. Can I help you?" She asked, eying the girl curiously. She didn't seem to have any injuries, but Addi was grateful for the company all the same.
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 6:52 pm

The lamia beamed at being spotted and tapped a rather long yet painted nail on the sketchpad, tapping repeatedly at a section of the doodle.
"Draw?" Chicomecoatl asked, looking genuingly intrigued in the girls drawing. The girl was pretty and soft-spoken which the lamia hadn't seen before at the same time, so it struck her as odd. A good odd but odd none the less.
"Good drawing, si"

((Oh i think you better rethink that statement, i can kill threads like its my goal in life ^^; ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Wed May 11, 2011 7:08 pm

((ha ha XD Well, You're more than welcome to try your best. >D I'll just take that as a challenge to overcome! ;D))

Adonia cocked her head curiously. English did not seem to be the girl's first language, but she smiled gently, nodding to answer the her question.

"Thank you" she said, blushing faintly at the girl's praise. "I do try... Oh!... My name is Adonia, by the way" she said, smiling and gesturing to herself. "What's your name?"
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 4:31 pm

"Hola Adonia" The lamia beamed and outstretched a manicured hand, wiggling her fingers "I'm Chicomecoatl, but you can call me Chic, si?"

Chicomecoatl looked at some more of the small doodles, her interest growing with every picture she saw, until he saw one she really like and tapped the doodle gently, grinning brightly.

"Who is this?" she asked, looking at Adonia with orange eyes, question marks buzzing around inside her skull.

((sorry it was late and lame, i get distracted waaaaay too easily ^^ ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Fri May 27, 2011 1:37 am

Adonia grinned and took the Lamia's offered hand. "Pleasure to meet you Chic" She said smiling as the Chic pointed out one of her doodles. "They're all pictures of my friends and acquaintances. That one is my big brother, Eos... Well, technically we're not related at all, but he's like a brother to me."

((oh please don't worry about it XD I'm a patient person Wink ))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eos Fri May 27, 2011 5:50 pm

>.> ((*lurks* What's this? BEEN MENTIONED. FEELS NICE.
Eos: *javelines me* You weren't mentioned, I was.... idiot.
Me: *cries in a corner*))
Eos
Eos
Admin

Character Sheet
Race: Demi-God
Sponsor: Zeus
Health Bar:
Sketching alone Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sketching alone Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat May 28, 2011 2:18 am

((pffffff oh you XD *pats you and tosses Eri at Eos* BE NICE!))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum