The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your not worshipping properly, filthy pagan!

2 posters

Go down

Your not worshipping properly, filthy pagan! Empty Your not worshipping properly, filthy pagan!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:36 pm

((WARNING GRAPHIC PAIN AND BLOOD AND STUFF....AND A LITTLE BAD LANGUAGE! OKAY!
I'll tell you whee this stems from, i wanted a beat a douche so hard today and since Bjorn is the most readily available douche this post was born! I borrowed Ares for a little while, hope you guys don't mind.))

The painful *CLANG* of chains reverberated through the small basement level room. They descended from their cast iron bonds on the ceiling, draping like industrial vines in midair. Usually they lived a life, more like a prolonged existence without purpose, swinging nearly silently in the stale air in the dungeon.

Which usually remained vacant and pitch black.

Containing nothing more than old blood splatters and a monster or two that hung in the shadows, and the lanky chains that held their place within this room.

But today, on this very morning, the resilient chains found their purpose, in restraining a rather wily blonde, who spat more curses than he could count on both hands.

He remained suspended in the barely inhabitable space, stripped of his tunic and necklace, his only cover being trousers that hugged his waistline. He paid no mind to the frigid air, his body neither shook nor shivered. The only expression on his face was one of blind rage.

The clasps bonded to the chains on the ceiling held tight to the pagan man's hands, chafing his pale skin cruelly as his weight and gravity worked as one to work gashes into his wrists.

He could see nothing, all he knew was what he felt. He was aware he was chained, robbed of movement, absolutely helpless in the darkness and only a dim light shining through the room from a dim candle above.

A soft voice broke the silence, one that the viking captive was enraged to hear.

"You almost look fit for a warrior, all bloodied and chained like that, but i've always been a little bit of a sadist"

"Gå ud og fuk dig selv!" Bjorn snapped, struggling to keep as still as possible, with every movement, the clasps buried deeper into his skin. It was nerve-wracking in the darkness to be subjected to such a mocking voice, in addition to the chain's commanding grip on his limbs.

"Oh, you." The voice cooed, traveling closer and closer, heavy footfalls approaching the blonde captive from where he hung in midair. "It's somewhat unlike you to hang around this dungeon room, isn't it?"

Bjorn could hear the cruel smirk within that comment, baring his teeth like an animal. "Vi begge ved, at du fanget mig i her .... Ares, græsk gud" he spat, accenting the last name of his captor with a tone of disgust. "Hvad ... har du løber tør for villige deltagere for deres liv, du beskidt, feje græsk?" the viking shouted at the bathos darkness.

Ehuhu!" Ares giggled, approaching the vicious pagan with gusto. "Bjorn, you are in love with the same bloodlust as I and yet you criticize me? " the God mused aloud, "Also I know you speak english so I would like you to use a civil tongue when addressing a god of something as mighty as war itself. You are one of my best warriors but your not praying properly, i haven't heard words for me pass from your lips...I need to break you in" he whispered the last part in the viking's ear.

Bjorn snarled, struggling to escape his position. He began growling loudly at the white hot pain from his mangled fist and his wrists, which had been punctured by the clasp's brittle edges, and left fresh cuts on his milky skin. "Søn af en tæve, når jeg kommer ud herfra, jeg vil-"

All Bjorn's ears heard was a light whistling noise as, to his surprise, a blunt object sliced through the air at startling speed, connecting with his chest. He recoiled violently, the clasps raking deeper into his wrists, blood dripping down his arms at a steady pace. He wheezed, desperate to recollect the air he lost and cope with the blinding pain of possibly damaged ribs.

"So your invincible now?" Ares asked mockingly, stifling a laugh. "Well, pardon this 'son of a b$tch' with the obvious advantage here, but it is to my understanding that, in most cases when you fight you think your untouchable" Ares leaned forward, using a familiarly stiff mace to lift the vikings jaw to meet his sponsers gaze, "that something as minor as, say, the swift strike of a metal, spiked mace, couldn't affect you?" Ares sneered.

Bjorn closed his eyes only briefly, his sole concentration was fixed onto remaining alive. He readjusted himself, his waist now at a higher angle than his head, the main weight of his body now shifting to his ankles, relieving the pressure on his wrists. Blood trickled at a slower pace now, and the impending dizziness set in, and the blonde needed to regain and conserve oxygen.

"Answer me, you pathetic, arrogant excuse for a pawn." Ares growled, losing his calm tone, an air of contempt thick in his voice

Bjorn spat in response into the darkness, unconcerned with where it landed. Much to his joy, and his misfortune, it hit Ares' cheek with a wet sound, trailing down the Gods face.

Ares loomed over the pagan, whom even under pressure as a captive, maintained a flimsy façade of stability. He lowered a gloved hand, yanking hard on the chains suspending Bjorns wrists, causing them to cut further into the pale flesh. Bjorn couldn't help a loud pained wail, drawing a giggle from the sadistic war god.

"Hehe, we'll continue this later...Rome wasn't built in a day after all" After 5 more minutes what was left hanging in the change was a bloodied mess of a body, one arm bent in a impossible way and lips and left eye puffed up and his nose broken, blood dribbling, the body writhing attempting to catch as much oxygen as undoubtedly damaged lungs to gather. "I'll leave you to hang around" the god clapped a hand to his forehead and he laughed "Gods I'm so funny".

((Can someone save the bad guy, he might like you if you do xDD))

Back to top Go down

Your not worshipping properly, filthy pagan! Empty Re: Your not worshipping properly, filthy pagan!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:46 pm

((Ignore me if you think I'm hogging Bjorn time Wink he's just soooo prehteh and evil and I <3 hiiiiim ohtrolololo Sets is now 17 because it was too hard for me to play a younger character... letting everyone know.))

Seti walked through the dungeon, being led on by an idea for an idea. There were a lot of monsters in the dungeon, and she was looking to find one. And that's how she was going to choose which religion to make her rituals class lesson about. Maybe she could get some ideas for what she was doing for that class.... She was an adventurous girl.

She was prepared with her bow and a quiver full of arrows. Now all she had to do was explore.

But as she walked through the stone halls she heard voices, angry voices. Who could that be? She knew she probably shouldn't go looking for trouble, but she kind of already was. So what harm could it do? Her curiosity got the best of her, and she followed the voices, but they were too far away for her to make out the words. Even after the voices stopped she followed the tugging feeling in her gut.

She heard a brief wail of pain and started running faster toward the sound.

If someone needed help she wasn't going to leave them to hurt, or to die. There was only a brief small inkling of doubt in the back of her mind, but she pushed it away.

Back to top Go down

Your not worshipping properly, filthy pagan! Empty Re: Your not worshipping properly, filthy pagan!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Bjorn coughed up a copious amount of blood. His lung or both must have been punctured because with every breath blood dripped from his mouth. Ares sat in a darkened corner the viking not knowing that the god was still there. His body mangled and suspended only by corroded chains the wounded pagan struggled to escape the acidic restraints.

"Are you ready to worship me yet?" Ares spoke up softly, a hint of sadistic laughter tinting the questions adding a innocent edge.

"A-aldrig" Bjorn replied stubbornly yet weakly, his mouth covered with bloody froth and he kicked out feebly with a leg, making his wrists grind into the cuffs and the remaining slivers of skin to scrape away.

"Pity" was all the god replied and with another merciless hit followed by a stomach churning crunch there went another rib, it almost splintering inside his chest. The normally stoic Bjorn couldn't help scream in pain, making his sponser giggle again.

Then there was footsteps and Ares twirled round to look at the door to the room. "Ooooh visiters?" he laughed and then skipped over to the shadows to meld into the corner, while Bjorn hung there, life and blood slowly ebbing out of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Seti slowed as she saw a large doorway and walked in cautiously. Her eyes roamed the room, taking in the dark corners of the dimly lit room.

She gasped in horror.

There, dangling by chains, was the blond she had accidently walked in on while he was taking a bath. He looked horrible. There was blood all over him, his chest, his wrists, his arms. He looked close to death and his eyes were half closed, which worried her.

She dropped her bow without thinking and ran toward him, trying to see if she could unbind the chains, but there wasn't enough time. She placed her hands on the worst looking parts of him and summoned all the healing power she could. Which was a good amount after three years of classes.

"Ce qui s'est passé pour vous?!" she asked in French remembering that he didn't speak English.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Bjorn wheezed, attempting to speak but all that dripped from his lips was more blood.

"Bjorn is not dead yet, but continue to disobey and frustrate me, and that will be quickly changed." Ares giggled from the shadows but with a dangerous edge to his voice, tapping his boot impatiently.
"But you shouldn't fret over him, i'm doing him a favor afterall" The god mused to himself thoughtfully, the dreadul smile stretched on his face.

The viking looked at the girl, pain evident in his eyes and then he looked at the greek in the corner and gave the best evil glare he could. He felt like he was burning from the inside and violent coughs shook his frame.

"He's tenacious mind you" The war god chirped again, walking forward in his dull red armour to prod the vikings body with the spiky mace. "He'll make a marvellous warrior" Then the god advanced and hissed a whisper in the blonde's ear "Once i'v broken him"

"A-al-aldrig" the feeble resistance was met with another hit to the shin and tears started to form at his melted ice eyes.

"You want a turn I assure you it is most relaxing" Ares offered the club to the girl, a sweet smirk on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Seti jumped as a large imposing man walked out of the shadows. The things he said and the sheer evil written all over his face made her shiver. When he offered her the club... it was the last straw. She grabbed at her shoulder expecting to find her bow, but instead clutched only air. The bow was laying on the floor behind the man. She could feel her face contorting into fear for a split second before she composed herself.

"How dare you," she growled and glared up into his redish brown eyes that gleamed with something that made her want to puke. She stood in front of the blond in a protective way, standing tall, and trying her best to look like she was an actual warrior warrior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Ares pouted and crossed his arms like a spoilt child....he even acted like one, sticking his tongue out at the protective child.
"Do you even know who your talking to" he asked childishly but while he awaited the aswer his concentration slipped on the chains and they snapped at the ceiling, sending Bjorn crashing to the floor where he coiled up protectively focusing on staying alive.

Shuffling around comically till he was stood in line with the defensive viking he chuckled as the pagan tried to get up off the floor, one of his legs looking like it was limp yet not broken. "Yes i cracked your kneecap" The god clarified and mid chuckled was completely unaware that the viking had dug extremely deep down and forced himself to his feet to almost fall towards his sponser. Maybe it was the fact he couldn't stomach a girl protecting him...or maybe it was because he didn't want her to get hurt.

Ares took a step back but Bjorn crashed into him, his only usable arm gripping at the cape latches on the Gods chestplate before he dropped to his knee's...his broken kneecap ready to splinter and shatter completly.

The god picked the vikings hand off like it was something that hadn't been disinfected properly and lowered his head slightly. "Are you ready to pray to me now?"

The answer...was a swift yet awful sounding fist in the jaw and some of Ares teeth came out of his gum to litter the floor around the dying viking...he would have smirked if he wasn't feel a hellish pain.

Ares rubbed his jaw and then with a quick boot to the blonde's chest sent his skittering across the floor to lay like a discarded ragdoll at the girls feet. "Well at least you were on your knee's" the war god spat and with a smile at the girl he vanished

"Ciao"

Leaving his latest warrior crumpled on the floor, moaning to himself feebly as he felt his chest about to collapse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:52 pm

Seti started to shake as she understood. That was a god. A god.

And a nasty one at that. Nothing like her Lord Apollo, who was nice, civilized, and polite. That must have been Ares. Who else would destroy the giant Dane like that? Who could do such a thing other than the god of war himself?

"E-essayez de ne pas bouger..." Seti said as she knelt down next to the blond and started using her healing magic again. One hand on his chest, her magic knitting a few bones and his flesh back together, and the other on his knee, healing the parts of his knee cap that were in the right spot and trying her best not to heal anything that was in the wrong spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Bjorn trembled, tears dribbling down his face as he winced in pain. Waiting for things to heal was bad enough but them being healed unnaturally fast was excruciating. You couldn't tell that the Viking was pale anymore, bruises were spread across his skin like ink blotches and his some of his bones wouldn't be healed with magic...just time and most probably some messing around with them.

He gulped dryly, eyes going in and out of focus as he ignored the girls instructions and tried to get up, putting his weight on his regular arm, attempting to get onto his side. The viking could sense the monsters coming, the smelled the powerful presence leave and the delicious scent of blood...and they weren't coming alone.

"nous devons aller de" he tried to say but blood come out and gargled the words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:15 pm

"Baiser..." she grumbled. "Prise sur." Just a few more seconds and the worst of his wounds would be.. bearable at least. She had healed the ribs that threatened to puncture his lungs, but didn't have time to heal two that would be fine if he didn't push himself. She focused on his knee. " Cette situation nuira," she warned and started moving the still unhealed bone fragments so she could heal them the correct way.

"Désolé," she said and stood, offering him her hand to help him up. He should've been able to stand... but he would be hurting, and she felt bad for not being able to heal him completely. Parts of him were still bleeding, his wrists and a few holes in his torso, and the two ribs were fractured but holding on, as long as he didn't break them more they weren't in danger of cutting his lung and drowning him in his own blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Bjorn struggled to his feet, his kneecap reformed but still had as many cracks as a smashed egg. His arm was still bent in at a awful angle and as soon as he got to his feet his bodies defenses kicked in, sending wave after wave of trauma aftershock rippling through his body and sent his back down on his hands and knee's again, his broken arm cracking again and his wrist threatening to snap for real this time. He gritted his teeth after emitting a pained growl, his breath in his raw throat as he started to sweat bullets. Unconsciousness was near and the viking almost forgot to breath as he felt something dislocate inside of him and the awful feeling of running water in his lung his pupils shrinking as a cough in his hand coated it with slick crimson. He brought his heavy head up and saw a ungodly white face peeking round the door to the dungeon room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:02 pm

"Crap... crap, crap," Seti muttered as she grabbed her bow off the floor and strung an arrow. Then bent back down next to Bjorn and saw him coughing up blood. She tried her best to stop the bleeding in his lung at least, then tried to fix his arm, but her magic was running low and they had to move.

"Nous avons pour se rendre à l'infirmerie," she told him. Too afraid she'd hurt him if she touched him to help him up. "S'il vous plaît soyez prudent," she pleaded and found the courage to gently place her hand on his shoulder. Her voice was about to break. It was hard for her to see the man hurt, and she really didn't want to see him die.

She turned so her back was to him and she was facing the door, not at all surprised to see something lurking in the shadows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:34 pm

"J-J-Ja" he managed to gargle and swung to his feet, coughing out a decent amout of sputum as he swayed unsteadily and then leaned onto the smaller girl, not meaning to but putting all his weight against her. He felt so weak and feeble and it killed him even more than his wounds.

Bjorn the took a heavy step forward and stood on something metallic on the floor and upon looking down saw his necklace covered in blood, dirt and grime. His heart constricted be it either from his injuries or seeing his precious necklace discarded upon a dungeon floor so carelessly...probably both and against his bodies objection he bent to to pick it off the floor, he had to clutch underneath his ribs to stop him feeling like they were going to shatter like glass in his chest.

But picking up the necklace made him feel like he had renewed vigor that quickly vanished the moment he tried walking naturally, almost keeling over again. The fact dawned in his fuzzy, pain clouded mind that he would probably be needed constant supervision when he got to that damn infirmary...he would need to endure being kept 'safe' by a greek because he would only go to Valhalla if he died in battle...dying down here, like a pitiful, pathetic dog...it didn't even bare thinking about where he would go.

((YAYYY who wants to play nurse/carer to the poor blondie xDD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:10 pm

((pwoor Bjorny))

Seti gasped as he bent over to pick up something off the floor. He had been doing fine, walking leaning against her. Though he was pretty heavy, Seti could handle it...

As he got back up and started to walk, then wobbled while wincing without having her to lean on, she wrapped an arm around him and pulled him forward. She didn't even know his name. But she knew he was hurt and she needed to get him to the infirmary, and that was enough for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:26 pm

The face at the corner stared at him and a sickly green tongue flicked out to lick over black, rotten teeth. It was just staring at him with its pupilless eyes but all Bjorn saw was mocking and he didn't like it one bit. Using his weight as a advantage he carelessly fell forward where the wall blocked his fall, picked the dangerous creature up with a hand painfully and turned it face him, the viking's breath coming out ragged ad pained from the effort and the reckless move had increased the feeling of sloshing liquid inside his chest. He stared at the struggling creature with a smile on his face and while he watched he crushed its skull slowly, it emitting pained wails before Bjorn stopped, kept it locked in his hands in the dents he created in the bone and then smashed it into the concrete wall repeatedly. Bjorn felt white hot pain shoot through his arms via his knuckles and wrist and once he couldn't take the agony anymore he dropped the mangled pulp of the creature and ambled before falling out into the corridor, hitting another wall and vomiting blood facing away from the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:40 am

((;3; Don't die Bjorn! We'll be all out of violent crazy men then TAT))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Your not worshipping properly, filthy pagan! Left_bar_bleue380/400Your not worshipping properly, filthy pagan! Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:10 am

((D: I don't know how to reply to that... Bjorn's freakin' me out. ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Achlys Adonia Argyris Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:22 pm

((ASDFGHJ Do something Settiiiii ;A; ))
Achlys Adonia Argyris
Achlys Adonia Argyris

Character Sheet
Race: Siren
Sponsor: Hera
Health Bar:
Your not worshipping properly, filthy pagan! Left_bar_bleue380/400Your not worshipping properly, filthy pagan! Empty_bar_bleue  (380/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:17 am

((Like what?!))
Kai
Kai

Character Sheet
Race: Charites
Sponsor: Hestia
Health Bar:
Your not worshipping properly, filthy pagan! Left_bar_bleue159/200Your not worshipping properly, filthy pagan! Empty_bar_bleue  (159/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:01 am

((ASDFGHJ I dunno TAT I don't know Setti's abilitieees ;3; ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Cosette fell to her knees, tired and hurt.

"Stop, just stop." The blood he was so painfully coughing up made her shudder. She had to get him to the infirmary. But he was making it difficult. It seemed the man had a death wish. The glee he got from smashing the small monster's head in also made her worry. She couldn't carry him, she could hold most of his weight as he shuffled though, and she tried her best to help him up and used the sheer limit of her healing power to try and mend some of his lung.

"Come on... please please, don't die on me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:54 am

((Timeskip...to da infirmareeeh!!! xDDD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:13 pm

((Whoop!!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum