The Athenaeum of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dream Weapon

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dream Weapon - Page 3 Empty Re: Dream Weapon

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:27 am

Eri grinned devilishly. "Oh yes, whenever you need help exacting revenge on anyone, do let me know." she said with a theatrical bow. "Its my pleasure to help a fellow vengeance-seeker." she giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:57 pm

Jane chuckled. "Luckily I don't have a grudge against anyone in here yet...but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. I mean, I can only go so far without accidentally offending someone or being offended. And when that happens, I'll be sure to come help out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:03 pm

Eri smiled crookedly. "I don't necessarily hold a grudge against anyone yet... but there are a couple people I would like to play a good prank on sometime." she said feigning a look of complete innocence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Jane nodded. "Well, if you think you can get away with it without getting caught...I might help out with what I can. A little mischief can't hurt, now can it?"

[ Famous last words... ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Eri grinned evilly. "Oh I know I can do it without being caught. Its a question of what kind of prank to pull.... and which person to take 'vengeance' on first"

["Last words" being the key bit of that statement XD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:29 pm

"So confident already? Well, I guess you are the one with experience here," Jane said with a chuckle. "So who are the intended targets?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Eri grinned evilly. "Let's just say that they're all blond men."

((hee hee I'll have to make sure its ok with the charas respective owner, but I would like to pull at least one prank XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:46 pm

"Ah," Jane said with a nod and a conspiratorial smile. "Do you have anything in mind?"

[ xD Yes, getting permission would be a good thing, but pulling pranks would definitely be fun~ ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:54 pm

Eri's gleeful expression melted into one of great thoughtfulness. "Not sure yet" she said. "Its needs to be a gooood one though... These guys deserve a well-though out prank. It would be an insult to them to not consider my options carefully" she said winking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:44 pm

"One of those ones where they know it was you, and that you were leaving them a message, but they can't actually prove anything?" Jane asked with a small, mischievous smile.

[ Eri is being a bad influence on Jane...oh boy xD ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:36 am

"Exactly" the younger girl replied, setting down her hammer and pacing the room with a wicked smile playing across her face. "We need some thing that would make em angry... but nothing that would actually hurt them or damage anything of theirs.... just something to get back at them."

[he he she's kind of a bad influence on anyone she meets really ^^;;;;]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:02 am

Setting her chunk of metal aside, Jane folded her arms thoughtfully. "Hmm...is there something we could plant somewhere? Like...I don't know, I'm not used to working with what we have here...but something we could plant in their rooms or something, something that would be a real surprise..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:46 am

Eri's grinned broadened. "Well, they're all men if that helps" she said laughing. "That would amazing... now we just need to figure out something that would actually embarrass these guys..." She sat on the edge of her anvil, her knees drawn up ti her chest and her elbows resting on them as she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:26 pm

"Well...leaving something feminine would be the obvious answer, but...I don't have anything very feminine." Jane ducked her head, as if slightly embarrassed. "And it would need to be something that would be difficult to track back to us, too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:34 am

"yes... I have plenty of feminine things" Eri laughed. "But I think they might be a bit obviously connected with me..." she said sheepishly gesturing to her rather frilly petticoats and pile of distinctively Victorian attire. "There must be Something we can do though" she said, hopping down from the anvil and beginning to pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:14 pm

Jane tapped her fingers on her arm, trying to think. She hadn't been much of one for pulling pranks, you got fired for that sort of thing, though there were always a couple guys who managed to pull it off. Though in totally different times, there was no way she could borrow any of their ideas...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:09 am

Eri finally ceased her pacing grinning devilishly. "Oh well" she said shrugging. "I'll think of something I'm sure. It just might take a bit"

((meaning Kat needs to research pranks XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Jane nodded. "I'll think about it as well, though I probably won't come up with anything."

[ meaning Larkie does too xD ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Eri suddenly smiled a very wicked smile. "I think I may know of a harmless prank we can pull on one of poor unwitting blondies"

((hee hee Niiice. I had a laaaame idea XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:38 pm

"Poor unwitting blondies?" she said, laughing. "I like that name. But anyway, do tell us this new genius idea. You're a fast thinker, you are."

[ Pffff best kind xD ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:04 pm

Eri grinned somewhta sheepishly. "Its not my best" she admitted. "Back at home, I would have pulled at least 42 pranks per day... though I had more enemies to pull them on" she grinned. "Anyway, I thought it might be fun to put dye... or maybe extremely feminine perfume... Or maybe both" her face twisted into a nastily devilish grin, "into their shampoos... or into their soaps... dye them pink for a week?" her mouth twitched with held in laughter at the thought of the results this would have on her intended targets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:43 pm

"Well, blond hair would be easy to dye..." she said thoughtfully. "Though leaving them smelling strongly of flowers has its appeals as well...let's go with the dye though." Jane grinned. "Do we have any dye to work with? Some that could go into shampoo without them noticing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:58 am

Eri smirked. "Now what kind of prank puller would I be if I didn't keep such things ready for just such an occasion?" she said devilishly. "I have an entire supply of varying colors in my room. Sometimes I use them on myself when I want to give my parents a heart attack... but I generally reserve them for revenge plots such as this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:01 am

Jane glanced around conspiratorially, making sure nobody was listening in. "Alright, so who shall our first victim be? And what color? I'm thinking pink or orange or something bright like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:59 pm

"Good question..." Eri said tapping her chin in thought. "I suppose we should go after the main offender... but that could be any of them" she giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum